Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:03:11 PM

Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

Troll, this coin is very well going to the pluto.
Back to the thread of your coin.
Spend your energy to promote it and not to spread fud in other threads. You don't need it.
The coin you invested is good too, works to make it grow and not harming others.

Who's the troll? I state some concerning facts and encourage people to step up and support the coin and I'm a troll for it? Fuck you! You are the troll.

Lol. Read through the thread. If your post doesn't contain hype and hyperbole about the  awesomeness of this coin, it's fud and you are a troll. This place is insane.

It don't need to be hype and it shouldn't contain FUD. If you want casual conversation, we have casual conversion. If you want to fuck Stealthcoin we all fuck you back, simple as that.

You can't be serious. Look back through the last 20-30 pages. The bulk is doge images, talk of 20K, 50K, 100K, the moon, pluto!!! Hyperbole and hype.

FurianSun wasn't trolling, wasn't spreading FUD, he was trying to encourage people to buy and not let the coin drift down below the 9k support, but that was lost in the knee-jerk FUD reaction post.

You mother fucker is also a troll. Just checking on your posts page nothing but working on dump dump dump and clearing out your wallet. Like I said, if you already sold then moving on mother fucker. Why still stay here and spread the FUD?
also, this post contain no hype.

This right here is what the devs need to get their hands around. I cant even have a conversation with you without you resorting to hysterics. Your approach to me is counterproductive and doesn't reflect well on this coin.

You're trying to act innocent and nice here but your previous posts show nothing is innocent.
You never try and never want to have a conversation that is the point.
All your posts are counterproducttive to Stealthcoin only encourage people to sell;
Your post, "That's where I am at. Cleared out a good portion of my positions from yesterday, nice profits, but I am bearish on the coin long-term."

Why you mother fucker trying to make people think you're nice is nonsense, this is not in kindergarten where you trying to impress your teacher.
This post contain no hype.
MrLuddite_

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

Spend your energy to promote it and not to spread fud in other threads. You don't need it.
The coin you invested is good too, works to make it grow and not harming others.

Who's the troll? I state some concerning facts and encourage people to step up and support the coin and I'm a troll for it? Fuck you! You are the troll.

Lol. Read through the thread. If your post doesn't contain hype and hyperbole about the  awesomeness of this coin, it's fud and you are a troll. This place is insane.

It don't need to be hype and it shouldn't contain FUD. If you want casual conversation, we have casual conversion. If you want to fuck Stealthcoin we all fuck you back, simple as that.

You can't be serious. Look back through the last 20-30 pages. The bulk is doge images, talk of 20K, 50K, 100K, the moon, pluto!!! Hyperbole and hype.

FurianSun wasn't trolling, wasn't spreading FUD, he was trying to encourage people to buy and not let the coin drift down below the 9k support, but that was lost in the knee-jerk FUD reaction post.

You mother fucker is also a troll. Just checking on your posts page nothing but working on dump dump dump and clearing out your wallet. Like I said, if you already sold then moving on mother fucker. Why still stay here and spread the FUD?

This right here is what the devs need to get their hands around. I cant even have a conversation with you without you resorting to hysterics. Your approach to me is counterproductive and doesn't reflect well on this coin.

You're trying to act innocent and nice here but your previous posts nothing is innocent.
All your posts are counterproducttive to Stealthcoin only encourage people to sell;
Your post, "That's where I am at. Cleared out a good portion of my positions from yesterday, nice profits, but I am bearish on the coin long-term."

Why you mother fucker try to make think you're nice is nonsense, this is not in kindergarten where you trying to impress your teacher.

See more hysterics.

Anyone with an opinion opposite yours is fair game for ridicule and scorn.

For what it is worth, those comments I made were just prior to the first large pump of this coin. The first rule of altcoins should be: "Don't believe everything you read about altcoins". This coin, as well as most others, are heavily manipulated from time to time to earn short-term profits.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:09:58 PM

This coin has:
  • Serious Dev with  5+Star POD Certification done by CryptoAsian (who also complimented the dev's intellect). He answered tons of questions over at the reddit ama, I felt pretty satisfied with his answers.
  • Certified by CryptoCertify for 3 stars
  • Impressive Innovative Tech: I mean anon sms transactions that don't even need 3G Data coverage like other anon coin apps? Come on!
  • A third party audit done by none other than Dan Metcalf (atcsecure) of XC fame. The audit states that the tech works just as it's promoted, he even comments on the great coding and technical abilities of the dev.
  • An UNFUDDABLE community that has held strong through lots of dips, there is great support for the coin!
  • It's even been complimented on this thread by McKie, the Research and Development Director for BlackCoin
  • Upcoming Stealthsend with Blockchain Obfuscation

Brb, gonna buy more XST

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

You're trying to act innocent and nice here but your previous posts nothing is innocent.

Why you mother fucker try to make think you're nice is nonsense, this is not in kindergarten where you trying to impress your teacher.

See more hysterics.

For what it is worth, those comments I made were just prior to the first large pump of this coin. The first rule of altcoins should be: "Don't believe everything you read about altcoins". This coin, as well as most others, are heavily manipulated from time to time to earn short-term profits.

My point is you're a troll and a FUDster, all your previous posts suggested so. You're here trying to destroy Stealthcoin and we're all Stealthcoin supporters not allow that to happen. Again, why try to hide your true color as this is not kindergarten.
MrLuddite_

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:20:50 PM

See more hysterics.

My point is you're a troll and a FUDster, all your previous posts suggested so. You're here trying to destroy Stealthcoin and we're all Stealthcoin supporters not allow that to happen. Again, why try to hide your true color as this is not kindergarten.

Quite the contrary. I still hold XST, granted not as much as I did a week ago. I made a good bit of profit this past week and hope to see XST continue to grow, it fuels my profit margin, which is my sole priority. What I would like to see is some semblence of rational discussion here. You complain about the FUD, rightfully so, I complain about the hyperbole. We are on opposite sides of the same coin, who both want the same thing.

Don't be so quick to pigeonhole someone here. Things are rarely as they may first appear.
Skinnyfatbrah

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:22:39 PM

See more hysterics.

BTCwriter, please stop attacking everyone who posts on these forums, you sound insane. No one is attacking stealthcoin. Trolls are inevitable on every coin though, why get so worked up about it.

Any post from here on should solely be about the innovation behind this coin as well as marketing its presence. I don't want to read any more shit about fucking whales or fud or pump and dumps.
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:30:05 PM

See more hysterics.

BTCwriter, please stop attacking everyone who posts on these forums, you sound insane. No one is attacking stealthcoin. Trolls are inevitable on every coin though, why get so worked up about it.

Any post from here on should solely be about the innovation behind this coin as well as marketing its presence. I don't want to read any more shit about fucking whales or fud or pump and dumps.
well that's going to be hard.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:33:13 PM

Code:
I have a problem with the compilation process
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:322: recipe for target 'StealthCoind' failed
my files are in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Help is appreciated

If it's ubuntu or debian you can try this;
sudo apt-get install yum
sudo yum install g g++ lib libssl

if centos;
yum install g g++ lib libssl

Hmm still getting an issue. I have libssl installed but
The thing is, that in the makefile is line like this: "DEPSDIR=/usr/local"
-L"$(DEPSDIR)/ssl/lib"
so this will point to /usr/local/ssl/lib/
assuming that the libraries are installed "locally"
But debian places package-installed libs into /usr/lib/...

Having a look at other coins, they don't have absolute/hardcoded paths in their makefile...

Maybe the Dev could help with installing the qt on debian 7 x64  when you fucking children are done playing your games

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:41:10 PM

Trolls, please. go back to your copy&paste coin  before I am forced to mention its name and also explain that it is a copy&paste of a scam. So yesterday...
Take it easy, few months after stealthsend be release your dev will can copy and paste this feature.

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:53:10 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 04:08:55 PM by drizzle2405

Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

If you dont know TA.... Learn it you could have known when to sell at top  Grin

TA will only help so much with the amount of eyes on this.  Yes you can make a profit following TA, but you do realize the whitepaper is due out today, aka NEWS.  TA doesn't work with news releases, but you already knew that.

Also on a side note, for your TA, looks like we hit a double bottom now.........

Man chart keeps getting better, looks like we are primed for another take off when news is released today as well...

GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

This forum has become unreadable. Please can we stick to stealthcoin and contain this to constructive posts rather than unreadable grudge matches? Personally I ignore silly posts rather than give trolls a chance to fill this forum with so much rubish that no one can follow it.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:01:39 PM

For any new people or people who haven't seen yet, the Stealthcoin subreddit has a goal to get 200 subscribers for more publicity for Stealthcoin by being on the sidebar of more popular subs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

+1

Done

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:03:17 PM

The devs here don't delete anything. If you want that kind of censorship, go to the shadowcoin thread.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pliznou

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:04:23 PM

Code:
I have a problem with the compilation process
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:322: recipe for target 'StealthCoind' failed
my files are in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Help is appreciated
Try this:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++-doc libcrypto++-utils zlib1g-dev libssl-dev

and download BerkeleyDB.4.8 from Oracle website, unpack it, then go to build_unix directory. Type:

Code:
../dist/configure
make --enable-cxx
sudo make install

np Wink
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:05:58 PM

If you wanna get rid of fudders and trolls simply use '''Ignore' button and all will be well.
MrLuddite_

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:09:31 PM

The devs here don't delete anything. If you want that kind of censorship, go to the shadowcoin thread.

I wouldn't condone deleting anything either, hence the reason I didn't suggest it. To be more clear, I would recommend the devs make a post discouraging the type of response I was referencing. For good or bad, this forum reflects on the coin. The zealot supporter who shouts at everyone in opposition to him can do significant harm.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:10:25 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 04:22:55 PM by pookielax31

Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

If you dont know TA.... Learn it you could have known when to sell at top  Grin

TA will only help so much with the amount of eyes on this.  Yes you can make a profit following TA, but you do realize the whitepaper is due out today, aka NEWS.  TA doesn't work with news releases, but you already knew that.

Also on a side note, for your TA, looks like we hit a double bottom now.........

HAHAHA now i know you dont know TA... NEWS is baked into the RSI.... You know how many people have said ohh but charts cant predicted the hype or news.....All poor trolls(Its like crypto traders have no real trading background at all)..THE CHARTS do just that and account for NEWS and HYPE... learn to use different Indicators... and say what you want its going down in a slow bleed we are still WAY oversold.. Not a troll I will catch this coin when Its a good entry point again, just trying to help traders...

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

Media Update:

We've been mentioned in AltcoinSpeculation.com's August-September 2014 newsletter!

Link: altcoinspeculation.com/altcoin-news-augustseptember-2014

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:17:37 PM

This forum has become unreadable. Please can we stick to stealthcoin and contain this to constructive posts rather than unreadable grudge matches? Personally I ignore silly posts rather than give trolls a chance to fill this forum with so much rubish that no one can follow it.

+1 There is nothing to gain from engaging with unintellectual FUD - it actually hurts the thread and puts people off it's even been mentioned on Reddit. BCT is the main source of information for XST if it's inundated with abuse it becomes a circus.

Allow people to make their critical comments and ignore childish FUD. Stealthcoin is a remarkable achievement and the code can stand up to the criticisms.  

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:24:30 PM

Media Update:

We've been mentioned in AltcoinSpeculation.com's August-September 2014 newsletter!

Link: altcoinspeculation.com/altcoin-news-augustseptember-2014

Another very very good thing for today.Slowly but steadily XST will win the race.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: