Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:33:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

The devs here don't delete anything. If you want that kind of censorship, go to the shadowcoin thread.
I wouldn't condone deleting anything either, hence the reason I didn't suggest it. To be more clear, I would recommend the devs make a post discouraging the type of response I was referencing. For good or bad, this forum reflects on the coin. The zealot supporter who shouts at everyone in opposition to him can do significant harm.

I've never once seen an xst dev respond to any fud. I doubt they are going to start.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:27:44 PM

Code:
I have a problem with the compilation process
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:322: recipe for target 'StealthCoind' failed
my files are in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Help is appreciated
Try this:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++-doc libcrypto++-utils zlib1g-dev libssl-dev

and download BerkeleyDB.4.8 from Oracle website, unpack it, then go to build_unix directory. Type:

Code:
../dist/configure
make --enable-cxx
sudo make install

np Wink

Thank you very much. Ill try it now. Surprised you were able to see my post through all the bullshit posts

PlatinumExpress

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:31:12 PM

Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

It did indeed dump. Hard too. Most likely whales bailing after pump. Shouldn't hit down too hard though. Seems a lot of people like this coin. I'm buying some on the cheap to add to my various holdings of coins that hold promise.
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

I was promised cheap coins Sad
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:33:22 PM

Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

If you dont know TA.... Learn it you could have known when to sell at top  Grin

TA will only help so much with the amount of eyes on this.  Yes you can make a profit following TA, but you do realize the whitepaper is due out today, aka NEWS.  TA doesn't work with news releases, but you already knew that.

Also on a side note, for your TA, looks like we hit a double bottom now.........

HAHAHA now i know you dont know TA... NEWS is baked into the RSI.... You know how many people have said ohh but charts cant predicted the hype or news.....All poor trolls(Its like crypto traders have no real trading background at all)..THE CHARTS do just that and account for NEWS and HYPE... learn to use different Indicators... and say what you want its going down in a slow bleed we are still WAY oversold.. Not a troll I will catch this coin when Its a good entry point again, just trying to help traders...

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect

only stupid people analyze 100% of a crypto future by a chart.
Anyone with a basic knowledge of economics knows that it does not serve to crypto world.
Cryptocoin is a new thing, not try to use old concepts.
Everything can change in seconds here.
Charts only serve to analyze the past and the present in this business.
The future can be analized for this:

and this:

This coin has:
  • Serious Dev with  5+Star POD Certification done by CryptoAsian (who also complimented the dev's intellect). He answered tons of questions over at the reddit ama, I felt pretty satisfied with his answers.
  • Certified by CryptoCertify for 3 stars
  • Impressive Innovative Tech: I mean anon sms transactions that don't even need 3G Data coverage like other anon coin apps? Come on!
  • A third party audit done by none other than Dan Metcalf (atcsecure) of XC fame. The audit states that the tech works just as it's promoted, he even comments on the great coding and technical abilities of the dev.
  • An UNFUDDABLE community that has held strong through lots of dips, there is great support for the coin!
  • It's even been complimented on this thread by McKie, the Research and Development Director for BlackCoin
  • Upcoming Stealthsend with Blockchain Obfuscation

Brb, gonna buy more XST

Sorry for my English  Wink
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:34:56 PM

PUMP IS OVER ?

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

Looks that way. Seems like the whales have had their fill and moved on.

I'd say so. Those whales left a day ago at least. Good solid whales will leave while you don't even know it. They will pump and exit on the pump. They where gone before it peaked. Any dumpers now are coin bag holders looking to get out before hard price crash.

pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:37:01 PM

PUMP IS OVER ?

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

Looks that way. Seems like the whales have had their fill and moved on.

I'd say so. Those whales left a day ago at least. Good solid whales will leave while you don't even know it. They will pump and exit on the pump. They where gone before it peaked. Any dumpers now are coin bag holders looking to get out before hard price crash.

^^^^ Finally some logic in here
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:40:03 PM

I like you guys.  I think everyone here is going to be great in the long term.

Invest in developers, not in coins.  And we already have proof of genius on this dev.

Don't sell under 10,000.  That would be a big waste.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

TA will only help so much with the amount of eyes on this.  Yes you can make a profit following TA, but you do realize the whitepaper is due out today, aka NEWS.  TA doesn't work with news releases, but you already knew that.

Also on a side note, for your TA, looks like we hit a double bottom now.........

HAHAHA now i know you dont know TA... NEWS is baked into the RSI.... You know how many people have said ohh but charts cant predicted the hype or news.....All poor trolls(Its like crypto traders have no real trading background at all)..THE CHARTS do just that and account for NEWS and HYPE... learn to use different Indicators... and say what you want its going down in a slow bleed we are still WAY oversold.. Not a troll I will catch this coin when Its a good entry point again, just trying to help traders...

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect

This coin is NOT oversold.  I can gurantee you that. You don't know whats coming with stealthsend.  I do.  The coins undervalued actually, you will see.  Trust me mang.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:42:30 PM

Coingrab, back to your zerocoin/zerocash coin, please.
This is better for you and other
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect

This coin is NOT oversold.  I can gurantee you that. You don't know whats coming with stealthsend.  I do.  The coins undervalued actually, you will see.  Trust me mang.

Coinada, whats up playa... I dont normally argue with you but i must disagree.. its oversold by charts respect... DIDNT ever say this tech wasnt amazing, But charts are charts... havent been enough dumpage compared to the buy ratio... Dont forget to factor in the timeperiod in which all this happened... Respectfully my last post... just trying to help.. Like I Said

PS: I know those support walls are yours  Wink
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:50:24 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:21:42 PM by BTCwriter

As a coin developer, I wanted to leave a note here for those who are interested in the coin and its tech.

XST is top notch when it comes to cryptography and real world usability. We (as a group of coin developers) have been creating buy support in hopes that people will dump large amounts into us. Our goal is to work directly with the coin's development team to help promote advancements while also bringing Stealth tech into our future coin projects (when it becomes open source).

There are obviously people here trying to bring the price down, that's a good indication of value. This coin will change cryptocurrency.

Great to see accumulators, hope you get a nice dump into your buys Smiley

Long term buyers know the game with XST now:

Wait 2 months, up 10x.

Wait another 2 months, up another order of magnitude.

StealthSend is coming with all the utilities in between.
The dev and team are solid.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:02:53 PM

No other coin that has this much to offer...is priced this low.

We've had massive dumps and are still hanging around the 9K range.

Even if the price rolls back some, it will eventually go beyond where it peaked. Get em cheap while you can.

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:10:10 PM

only stupid people analyze 100% of a crypto future by a chart.
Anyone with a basic knowledge of economics knows that it does not serve to crypto world.
Cryptocoin is a new thing, not try to use old concepts.
Everything can change in seconds here.
Charts only serve to analyze the past and the present in this business.
The future can be analized for this:

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/download8_zps4567e0cd.jpeg

and this:

This coin has:
  • Serious Dev with  5+Star POD Certification done by CryptoAsian (who also complimented the dev's intellect). He answered tons of questions over at the reddit ama, I felt pretty satisfied with his answers.
  • Certified by CryptoCertify for 3 stars
  • Impressive Innovative Tech: I mean anon sms transactions that don't even need 3G Data coverage like other anon coin apps? Come on!
  • A third party audit done by none other than Dan Metcalf (atcsecure) of XC fame. The audit states that the tech works just as it's promoted, he even comments on the great coding and technical abilities of the dev.
  • An UNFUDDABLE community that has held strong through lots of dips, there is great support for the coin!
  • It's even been complimented on this thread by McKie, the Research and Development Director for BlackCoin
  • Upcoming Stealthsend with Blockchain Obfuscation

Brb, gonna buy more XST

Sorry for my English  Wink

+100 Great post, my man!
If people want to play the TA game... this is not the place to do so. Besides, if one holding a significant quantity were to do so then they would lose out on staking.
razman7

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

Guys I have been following the coin for some time now., I even bought 9 BTC worth of coins a while back. I have done my analysis the coin has seen loads of dumps over the past few days and still survives and buy orders keep coming right back. We need high volume again and spread of word. Need to get the coin listed on Mintpal, bter, poloniex etc. We need volume to raise the price and volume will come when people know about this coin and when it is avaialble for trade on other exchanges as well. People like  to stick to their exchanges for trust and security reasons, they dont like to risk money by moving to different exchanges they dont know , PLeae whoever has contacts with exchanges try to use your charms to get it listed. The coin has big potential.
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:25:20 PM

This coin is following any alt coins cycle, it got pumped and now there is a new floor around 9k sat.  People will enter once again, after devs get ready to roll out the next release.  I actually think the new 9k floor is a good thing.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:30:02 PM

When they become tired (pump and dumpers, trolls, fuders ) will be more visible XST unique technology.
Fuders and trolls want to say  : please dump for cheap rebuy that they can dump again and again when great XST rise.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:41:48 PM

This coin is following any alt coins cycle, it got pumped and now there is a new floor around 9k sat.  People will enter once again, after devs get ready to roll out the next release.  I actually think the new 9k floor is a good thing.

9k is a good thing. It's up 1000% from where it was a couple of weeks ago. It will go up again.

I hope that the team (other than Hondo) and the community will work hard to get XST the exposure and recognition that it deserves.

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:44:50 PM

I think its a good buy where it is. 8000-9000 seems pretty much a solid floor. I had buys filled on the last dump. New buys set just in case there is more dumpage left. Smiley

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:14:07 PM

Slightly off topic but some of you may be interested - BBC documentary on darkweb/tor/silkroad/bitcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTjNkbLBEqg&feature=youtu.be

Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: