Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:42:00 PM

Where can I find more informations of blockchain obfuscation?
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:49:52 PM

That question you just asked would be answered if you read the OP.
DYOR
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

Hey Pookielax - don't worry! Always when you tell people something important based on chart they call you fuder etc bs.

I know this very good Smiley they told me this so times.

But after dump ppl are bagholders and you're the real trader with some reading charts skill Smiley nice feeling

Those ppl are noobs-morons like, cannot even do basic analysis of chart.

Hey you are #theretical at irc? He's also fan of ichimoku cloud Cheesy

Nope... and by the way Theoretical is a GIRL.. andyea she does love using the cloud

Pookielax31 is a guy named Boh (not a girl) on twitter (search Boh on twitter) and works with TrollsRoyce million coins holders of SDC. Expect to see their buy SDC crap soon after they trash this coin to death.

ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:52:09 PM

Up to 45 subscribers on the Stealthcoin subreddit! http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:54:33 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:12:55 PM by EmilioMann

only few days before launch. It was voted by community.

here a white paper brief: https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:09:00 PM

I'll post it here again for some people who have not read before and they are afraid to see big whales here.
No coin reaches the top without the help and the promotion of these big whales.
Just the crypto deliver what it promises and no one loses money.
Who's been here since the beginning as I and others know Hondo will deliver a perfect coin.
We know that with the creativity and intelligence of Hondo and his dev team things will not stop when stealthsend is released. These guys are crazy and do not stop to have amazing ideas.
Sorry for my English

https://twitter.com/Bittrexpumps/status/508832976084688896

tonight we will hit 15k at bittrex Grin Grin
so let's join the party to the moooooon

What will we do, when your group start dumping, I am not going to buy even single coin.
Till this pumping group manipulating the price, and I advise others too. Let them do what ever
they are doing, we will buy later when these group out of the XST.

Dude, stealthcoin is not a coin to pump & dump.
Can not you see that? This coin has a true purpose as real money in many parts of the world.
If it really is a good currency, and we know it is, no investment team will go away.
These guys just dumped cloakcoin and darkcoin after serious flaws were revealed.
That will not happen here. We already have evidence that the dev team is amazing.
No coin reaches 6 or 7 digits without the help and the promotion of these guys and you can be sure that once stealthcoin and your project becoming more known, other groups of investors will come here too.
I invested in darkcoin when it cost 50k and i dumped everything on the second fail attempt to implement the masternodes.
I bought cloak at the beginning for 12k  and jumped out when I saw that POSA not worked.
And I'm not a pump & dumper. I am a true investor hunting a coin that will do what the bitcoin promised and could not: be 100% anon.
Why someone will keep thousands of dollars on a project that does not work?
Stealthtext, stealthsend and all other future features are incredible. The name of this coin is awesome. If everything works as promised, and I really believe that go by that I witnessed here since the first day in July, there is no reason to any big whale abandon this coin.
We need them and they need stealthcoin to profit more 10000% in 2 months. If everything works fine and we know it will, that currency will occupy the second place after bitcoin. BTCD project seems ponzi, it will be revealed soon.
Let these guys earn their money and XST gain the spotlight.
Stealthcoin is an incredible coin, but needs this promotion. A day they will go away, that's obvious, but when it happens thousands of people will be struggling to buy the coins from them for $10 each.  Wink
Sorry for my English
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.
In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:22:04 PM

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.
In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:28:04 PM

Hey Pookielax - don't worry! Always when you tell people something important based on chart they call you fuder etc bs.

I know this very good Smiley they told me this so times.

But after dump ppl are bagholders and you're the real trader with some reading charts skill Smiley nice feeling

Those ppl are noobs-morons like, cannot even do basic analysis of chart.

Hey you are #theretical at irc? He's also fan of ichimoku cloud Cheesy

Nope... and by the way Theoretical is a GIRL.. andyea she does love using the cloud

Pookielax31 is a guy named Boh (not a girl) on twitter (search Boh on twitter) and works with TrollsRoyce million coins holders of SDC. Expect to see their buy SDC crap soon after they trash this coin to death.

WTF are you on about?

TrollsRoyce is a upstanding member of the crypto world here.  He is no pump and dumper.  Get your facts right before you slander people.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:32:43 PM

That question you just asked would be answered if you read the OP.
DYOR

BYORB  bring your own research beer

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:36:13 PM

Wow....glad I was able to find this coin.  Looks like it has a great community behind it (with the normal FUD), and a real competent developer.  I don't have much to invest, but of everything I've seen, this looks like the closest thing to a winner!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:54:42 PM

Wow....glad I was able to find this coin.  Looks like it has a great community behind it (with the normal FUD), and a real competent developer.  I don't have much to invest, but of everything I've seen, this looks like the closest thing to a winner!

be welcome
you will not regret it my friend
this is just the beginning. A great thing will happen here
a small investment will make a lot of money, you will see  Wink
Do not miss this
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:55:53 PM

Just wanted to point out.....

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

You have a whitepaper nothing more
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:00:34 PM

hot blonde on front page of website?

invested 10 btc. this one is a winner

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:08:23 PM

SmutCoin would be a winner.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:08:28 PM

If only 10-20% stakes, the blockchain is not secure at all and can be easily and successfully attacked... furthermore, why would people not stake when they can make 20% for sure? That makes no sense...

It doesn't matter what makes sense. What matters is what actually happens.

That is indeed a "convincing" argument... Good luck with your investment in Stealthcoin.

Thank you for your well-wishes, but honestly I don't need them. My investment is up about 2000%.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

Since you can't read, that's probably all you got out of it.

No wonder you are cynical. You get burned because you don't read.

LOL. I probably have the money you lost.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:16:25 PM

Since you can't read, that's probably all you got out of it.

No wonder you are cynical. You get burned because you don't read.

LOL. I probably have the money you lost.

what makes you think I am a cynic?

my crypto investments are actually doing alright. still learning the ropes, but getting better

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:19:53 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 04:06:04 PM by BTCwriter

Just wanted to point out.....

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

You have a whitepaper nothing more

First coin to have TOR implemented and first coin to have anon SMS with TOR
these merits should prove something about the coder and the team. You should go back to your BitcoinDark and Boolberry as StealthCoin don't sound right to you.

edit; So Boolberry already jointed the BitcoinDark network just like Vericoin. It's sound to me all these dying coins want jl777 to help during his hype. This Supernet and all the coins soon deem to be useless just like multigate by jl777, there is no reason for it but hassle to install another wallet. The purpose of Supernet and Multigate is to decentralized and bypass from real exchange but that is not going to be possible. You can't put real money in or exchange coins for real money in a decentralized wallet, to get money in/out then you would need to move these coins to real exchange anyway. There is no reason to install a useless wallet when you can do this over real exchange. If it don't broke don't fix it. Vericoin hacked is vericoin or Mintpal fault for not having better coding, not all coins or all exchanges fault.
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

be welcome
you will not regret it my friend
this is just the beginning. A great thing will happen here
a small investment will make a lot of money, you will see  Wink
Do not miss this

Thanks man!  I've noticed you're quite an integral member of the coin community.  So thanks for the welcome!
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: