Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

Does anyone know how practically we will be able to convert our Stealthcoin to Stealthsend (as stated in the whitepaper) ?

Hondo has the details covered I am sure - there will be a BURN proccess - so literally you will convert your XST directly into the SSX or whatever

I did mention a burn conversion in the whitepaper, but there has been a lot of advocacy in the team towards a DAC-style snapshot since I released the whitepaper. In the case of a snapshot, one would import his private keys from StealthCoin into a StealthSend wallet. The amount of StealthSend in the wallet would be the same as the amount of StealthCoin owned at the moment of the snapshot. In principle, that would make XST a DAC and StealthSend what I like to call an "asset dividend".

I have heard a lot of compelling arguments for snapshots. Namely they are simple and decentralized, which I greatly favor. So I'm leaning in that direction now.

Is this anyone noticed among all graphs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:27:35 PM

People's face next week when they realized they could've bought so much XST for 8k.

She's so ready for moon mission.

lol nice!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:34:04 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 11:08:13 PM by bitcrypto10101

People's face next week when they realized they could've bought so much XST for 8k.

She's so ready for moon mission.
Next month x10

And dumpers look
http://www.stonecoldmagicmagazine.com/images/the-saga/jackson-hole-large.jpg
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:38:39 PM

Does anyone know how practically we will be able to convert our Stealthcoin to Stealthsend (as stated in the whitepaper) ?

Hondo has the details covered I am sure - there will be a BURN proccess - so literally you will convert your XST directly into the SSX or whatever

I did mention a burn conversion in the whitepaper, but there has been a lot of advocacy in the team towards a DAC-style snapshot since I released the whitepaper. In the case of a snapshot, one would import his private keys from StealthCoin into a StealthSend wallet. The amount of StealthSend in the wallet would be the same as the amount of StealthCoin owned at the moment of the snapshot. In principle, that would make XST a DAC and StealthSend what I like to call an "asset dividend".

I have heard a lot of compelling arguments for snapshots. Namely they are simple and decentralized, which I greatly favor. So I'm leaning in that direction now.

Hondo... this DOES sound like a very GOOD idea!  Once again... Hondo is amazing!

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:35:44 PM

Bob is hyping up the coin

And this is a good thing. You should be glad. With him, this coin will go nuclear.

It will go nuclear on it's own. He's hyping it for a quick buck, but will be kicking himself in the rear once he sees the true value of Stealth.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:41:46 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 12:06:48 AM by risefromtheashes74

i am beginning to think that the way someone always brings up "bob" is like that godwin's law, that all forum discussions eventually lead to hitler.

only on BTCT all threads seem to lead to "bob".

wtf. look at the charts. are you all blind?

Charts do not apply to this coin.
For the record, I'm a Lokian & my god got your god to wear women's clothes HAHAHA!!!!

Do I have to post the screenshot listing you as one of his coin raping crew again?

http://i59.tinypic.com/ab59pe.jpg
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:12:28 AM

Bob is hyping up the coin with his newbie accounts again trying to get noobs to build support so he can dump on your asses.

LXC all over again. Get ready for the dump!  Cool Cool Cool

yeah - cause u know everything MR. IwantToAccumulateAllEveryonesCoinsCheaperThanWhatTheyAreNowSoLetsSpreadFudMan man.

yea thats you

lol i can see through you Bob. you're not as smart as you think.  Cool

If I'm so stupid then how the hell did I end up with an income of over 20K a month just on my membership fees?

LMAO......

BTW.. LXC is 5x the price today then when i first bought in! 5x and librexsend is still around the corner.

Get outa here troll, you're just hurting yourself.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:17:49 AM

Bob is hyping up the coin with his newbie accounts again trying to get noobs to build support so he can dump on your asses.

yeah - cause u know everything MR. IwantToAccumulateAllEveryonesCoinsCheaperThanWhatTheyAreNowSoLetsSpreadFudMan man.

yea thats you

If I'm so stupid then how the hell did I end up with an income of over 20K a month just on my membership fees?

LMAO......

BTW.. LXC is 5x the price today then when i first bought in! 5x and librexsend is still around the corner.

You are far from stupid, I just hope you are in this coin for the right reasons.
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:19:19 AM

yea thats you

LMAO......

You are far from stupid, I just hope you are in this coin for the right reasons.

He is still with this coin because he knows it is still undervalued, everyone is in it to make $, including me.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:38:31 AM

yea thats you

LMAO......

He is still with this coin because he knows it is still undervalued, everyone is in it to make $, including me.

Yes, but it goes far beyond that. I believe Stealth could become the next Bitcoin. This is flawless technology here.
We are dealing with a different animal.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:47:59 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:27:35 AM by EmilioMann

i am beginning to think that the way someone always brings up "bob" is like that godwin's law, that all forum discussions eventually lead to hitler.

For the record, I'm a Lokian & my god got your god to wear women's clothes HAHAHA!!!!

Do I have to post the screenshot listing you as one of his coin raping crew again?

dude, tell me which coin do you think they "destroyed" and it was not one shitcoin?
Librexcoin remains strong worth more 3x  and more known than before they enter and leave this coin.
And I think they'll come back to lxc when happen next releases.
There are many pump&dumpers that when they go out they try to "destroy" the coin, as the mother fucker iconic expert and others, but these guys don't do that.
Stealthcoin is a great and revolutionary coin we know that. You can be sure that if they get out before it worth 300k it will never be again the shit value before they enter.
You just met stealthcoin and appeared here after them. Your first post here was on 9/5. This is hypocrisy.
Who is since the beginning, I'm sure is grateful to them and continue thanking after they leave.
Sorry for my English.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:48:39 AM

yea thats you

LMAO......

I'm in it for the right reason for me.  I'm here to make money and bring to light the importance of Stealthcoin and their achievements. What XST is doing truly is revolutionary. Send coins via SMS, god damdddd! Stealthsend.... double god dammmm..... Blockchian obfuscation!!!! OMG.. this coin truly is moonbound!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:55:14 AM

dude, tell me which coin do you think they "destroyed" and it was not one shitcoin?
Librexcoin remains strong worth more 3x  and more known than before they enter and leave this coin.
There are many pump&dumpers that when they go out they try to "destroy" the coin, as the mother fucker iconic expert and others, but these guys don't do that.
Stealthcoin is a great and revolutionary coin we know that. You can be sure that if they get out before it worth 300k it will never be again the shit value before they enter.
You just met stealthcoin and appeared here after them. Your first post here was on 9/5. This is hypocrisy.
Who is from the beginning, I'm sure is grateful to them and continue thanking after they leave.
Sorry for my English.

Dude, I believe we are in agreement here. LiberexCoin was going to be my main example as well as Cloak. Both decent coins (not perfect), but I think we would both agree that Stealth has reached perfection.
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:57:53 AM

I'm in it for the right reason for me.  I'm here to make money and bring to light the importance of Stealthcoin and their achievements. What XST is doing truly is revolutionary. Send coins via SMS, god damdddd! Stealthsend.... double god dammmm..... Blockchian obfuscation!!!! OMG.. this coin truly is moonbound!

Bob, what do you think of Sonic Screwdriver?

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:02:02 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:26:10 AM by EmilioMann

Who is from the beginning, I'm sure is grateful to them and continue thanking after they leave.
Sorry for my English.

Dude, I believe we are in agreement here. LiberexCoin was going to be my main example as well as Cloak. Both decent coins (not perfect), but I think we would both agree that Stealth has reached perfection.

Librexcoin remains strong worth more than before they entered.
Cloak didnt do as promised and will not do. Eventually became a shitcoin
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:04:20 AM

yea thats you

LMAO......

I'm in it for the right reason for me.  I'm here to make money and bring to light the importance of Stealthcoin and their achievements. What XST is doing truly is revolutionary. Send coins via SMS, god damdddd! Stealthsend.... double god dammmm..... usBlockchian obfcation!!!! OMG.. this coin truly is moonbound!

Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I lost some money in the past as a newbie from pump & dumps & have a chip on my shoulder about that. Strangely enough I made some decent bank cashing out of Torcoin & MileyCyruscoin at the right time. I threw it all into Stealth & then some.

I want this coin to be seen & appreciated for what it is... pure genius!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:13:08 AM

Sorry for my English.

Librexcoin remains strong worth more than before they entered.
Cloak did not do as promised and will not do. Eventually became a shitcoin

I'm not invested in either, but I can see your points.
I only see three coins worth anything at the moment.
Stealth is #1 on the list & I'm not going to list the other two, because this is a thread about Stealth.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:14:36 AM

I think you, the others on twitter who are tweeting me that shit and the people who are PM'ing me should stop..

I wont be picking a coin because 100 people ask me too or keep bringing the coin up.. As a matter of fact, that will get me to never look at the coin.

Just saying.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:20:47 AM

I want this coin to be seen & appreciated for what it is... pure genius!

"pure genius" not get anywhere in this market without the help of these guys.
Has a lot of "pure genius" dying every day in crypto world.
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:23:49 AM

I think you, the others on twitter who are tweeting me that shit and the people who are PM'ing me should stop..

I wont be picking a coin because 100 people ask me too or keep bringing the coin up.. As a matter of fact, that will get me to never look at the coin.

Just saying.

I don't know what goes on in your twitter account, dude.  I'm not some fanboy of yours.  I thought maybe you'd have an educated opinion and I just heard about it.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: