Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:40:24 AM

It will be interesting watching this coin die once the hype masters, shills, sock puppets etc push out the real crypto community.  lol

back to your cloaks thread, please

Oh yes, you got me there. I had a handful of Cloak (have had more XST though taking profit multiple times now), no longer do as I saw the writing on the wall.

But hey. You seem to have a great history of picking winners. Pretty much every coin you've been involved in has crashed and burned because either it was a scam or was manipulated by, oh I don't know, guys like IE?  And yet here you are overly hyping a coin manipulated by other P&D groups.

And let's not forget that you've been buying and mining since this coin was sub 1000. I really hope you're bright enough that you've been selling so that if it goes tits up you don't end up losing.

The reality is that nothing you say regarding this coin can be taken seriously at all by anyone that actually has some grey matter in their head.

Now queue up the massive posts filled with graphics and stuff about how fantastic this coin is in order to bury posts like this.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:42:14 AM

It will be interesting watching this coin die once the hype masters, shills, sock puppets etc push out the real crypto community.  lol

Stealthcoin will delivers punch after punch, you will see. There are still many more punches after OpenBaazar. This is the only one way ticket to be rich in your life time, I will not remind you again. As I always said, invest in the dev and team not the hype and promises. The roadmap is pretty cleared.

Taking profits on every dip thank you.  And yes, as you say (and I've said a few times now), this coin will have a bunch of "hype" moments in order to reap in the profits.  But once all the features are done, it will be left to live or die based on the community it's built.

defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:43:36 AM

Didn't take ILoveLamp long to become a twat given what he posted just a page or two back.

I can agree with that.  Everyone is so damn aggressive in here...  Try working together rather than fighting each other all day, will get much more done.

Troublesome twattled in cussing and dissing XST.  Not very many people still turn the other cheek, and reacted in kind. Some newer xst members returned his verbal karma. ,
Hondo, as usual, came through as soon as he knew someone had an issue.
Freakin awesome.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:47:33 AM

It will be interesting watching this coin die once the hype masters, shills, sock puppets etc push out the real crypto community.  lol

Stealthcoin will delivers punch after punch, you will see. There are still many more punches after OpenBaazar. This is the only one way ticket to be rich in your life time, I will not remind you again. As I always said, invest in the dev and team not the hype and promises. The roadmap is pretty cleared.

Taking profits on every dip thank you.  And yes, as you say (and I've said a few times now), this coin will have a bunch of "hype" moments in order to reap in the profits.  But once all the features are done, it will be left to live or die based on the community it's built.

Sound like you sell on dip and buy at high? Taking profits on dip so it must be sell, good for you. Like I said Stealthcoin will delivers punch after punch even after OpenBaazar. You just disregarded and blank out the comment I just made because you want to spreads you FUD. Stealthcoin is not a pump and dump and a no hype coin. Dev team and Hondo have no hype in their coin, unlike other crappy shit coin their dev come in and pump their coin 24.7
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:53:01 AM

Thanks. But it appears your efforts were in vain because according to the fanboys everything had been cream and strawberry yogurt with the previous wallet download...

ILoveLamp - ignored, but Emilio... You could do better, buddy. Couldn't you?

Lol, he just posted it and you're still bitching. When you scream at your mother to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich do you ask her to chew it for you and spit it in your mouth like a baby bird so you don't have to take your hand off your xbox controller? You fucking dolt. The proper response would have been "Thank you, dev."

I fucking hate this thread. What a vicious, shitty little community.

Adios.

don't forget to tell your mom I left the money under the radio
regards

Yeah, sure. She says when you visit you should stop saying 'sorry my penis'.

LOL
Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:57:33 AM

Taking profits on every dip thank you.  And yes, as you say (and I've said a few times now), this coin will have a bunch of "hype" moments in order to reap in the profits.  But once all the features are done, it will be left to live or die based on the community it's built.

Sound like you sell on dip and buy at high? Taking profits on dip so it must be sell, good for you. Like I said Stealthcoin will delivers punch after punch even after OpenBaazar. You just disregarded and blank out the comment I just made because you want to spreads you FUD. Stealthcoin is not a pump and dump and a no hype coin.

I think you know exactly what I meant re profiting on the dips.

Are you freakin serious? This coin is ALL about hype and P&D.  Everyone knows there's at least 2 P&D groups in this coin.  There's no real discussion into things like the tech as it immediately gets termed FUD and trolling.  Just make sure you protect your money man so you don't get screwed like the guys in Cloak.

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:01:45 AM

Sound like you sell on dip and buy at high? Taking profits on dip so it must be sell, good for you. Like I said Stealthcoin will delivers punch after punch even after OpenBaazar. You just disregarded and blank out the comment I just made because you want to spreads you FUD. Stealthcoin is not a pump and dump and a no hype coin.

Are you freakin serious? This coin is ALL about hype and P&D.  Everyone knows there's at least 2 P&D groups in this coin.  There's no real discussion into things like the tech as it immediately gets termed FUD and trolling.  Just make sure you protect your money man so you don't get screwed like the guys in Cloak.

How much profits are you taking, Wolf?

Wish you trolls would front up with some proof of all the smack-talk
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:04:08 AM

Clock failed and the price fall, simple as that. Think Stealthcoin as Darkcoin and Litecoin then you will win. You can't be a sore loser all your life, almost all flippers are sore loser included yourself. Most of us here already 10x or 12x profits.
Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:10:31 AM

Clock failed and the price fall, simple as that. Think Stealthcoin as Darkcoin and Litecoin then you will win. You can't be a sore loser all your life, almost all flippers are sore loser included yourself. Most of us here already 10x or 12x profits.

lol..  Ok man.  Whatever you say..  lol

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:12:06 AM

Wish you trolls would front up with some proof of all the smack-talk

Ok, as soon as you give me the api keys to your trading accounts so I can see how well you've done, I'll do the same.  Cause we all know screen shots are bullshit.

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:14:33 AM

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

I see you're still confused.
Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

Well now you're just boring.  So I'll head out until next time.  Have fun.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:21:36 AM

BTCwriter, just read the previous posts from him to see that he actually invested in the scam ltcd and only appears here to spread soft fud with a pseudotechnical blablabla moved by envy since the days when he still believed in cloak LOL
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:22:54 AM

lol..  Ok man.  Whatever you say..  lol

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

Bro, 'PnD groups' as you call them are the people who grow a coin. Their strategy does not include dump. Dumping is what people like you do, and you're kind enough to admit it. A good coin is easy to grow. Cloak WAS a good coin, and it turned crap - it was not killed because of PnD. Look at the Xst chart - large dumps have not killed demand.

You think you're pretty smart, but it's your kind that are the enemy to a coins long term growth and health.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:26:02 AM

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

BTCwriter, just read the previous posts from him to see that he actually invested in the scam ltcd and only appears here to spread soft fud with a pseudotechnical blablabla moved by envy since the days when he still believed in cloak LOL

So he's moving from coin to coin, when he made 1x or lose 1x then he's sell and moving on just to come back to see a coin is 10x. As I said I don't like and will never p&d or flip a coin but he's still accused me of being a P&D guy.
Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:27:08 AM

I don't "invest" in any new coins, I simply trade as they're too unstable, unproven and far too risky especially given the people involved in most of them.  Maybe one day there will be a coin worth believing in but I have yet to find one besides the old established ones.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:28:26 AM

Bro, 'PnD groups' as you call them are the people who grow a coin. Their strategy does not include dump. Dumping is what people like you do, and you're kind enough to admit it. A good coin is easy to grow. Cloak WAS a good coin, and it turned crap - it was not killed because of PnD. Look at the XMR chart - large dumps have not killed demand.

You think you're pretty smart, but it's your kind that are the enemy to a coins long term growth and health.

THIS ^
and the funniest (and hypocritical) is that in ltcd thread, viper1 thinks that is cool there is "at least one PnD group" LOL
Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:37:02 AM

Bro, 'PnD groups' as you call them are the people who grow a coin. Their strategy does not include dump. Dumping is what people like you do, and you're kind enough to admit it. A good coin is easy to grow. Cloak WAS a good coin, and it turned crap - it was not killed because of PnD. Look at the Xst chart - large dumps have not killed demand.

"Bro". By definition P&D groups grow a coin and then dump to take their profits and move on to the next one.  As for volume on this coin, it's because of the P&D groups and the bots. When the P&D guys aren't active and you take out the bots, the volume isn't as high as one would think.  Look at the dumps that have occurred on this coin.  That wasn't me.. That was the P&D guys.. If the coin had been left to grow naturally, it would be much more than it is now.  It was held at 9k (any time it tried to get to around 10k or so it was dumped) for what, a week or two and then allowed to grow for this mintpal thing. Then the dump.. and now it will be allowed to grow again for StealthSend and then another dump.  This isn't real growth.  It's not because of the coin or the devs itself, it's pure manipulation for profits by a select few at the expense of those that don't know any better..

Viper1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:39:29 AM

and the funniest (and hypocritical) is that in ltcd thread, viper1 thinks that is cool there is "at least one PnD group" LOL

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?  Point out where I say I think it's cool.  I was simply pointing out to that community that I know there's one group doing it on that coin and nothing more.

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:47:41 AM

"Bro". By definition P&D groups grow a coin and then dump to take their profits and move on to the next one.  As for volume on this coin, it's because of the P&D groups and the bots. When the P&D guys aren't active and you take out the bots, the volume isn't as high as one would think.  Look at the dumps that have occurred on this coin.  That wasn't me.. That was the P&D guys.. If the coin had been left to grow naturally, it would be much more than it is now.  It was held at 9k (any time it tried to get to around 10k or so it was dumped) for what, a week or two and then allowed to grow for this mintpal thing. Then the dump.. and now it will be allowed to grow again for StealthSend and then another dump.  This isn't real growth.  It's not because of the coin or the devs itself, it's pure manipulation for profits by a select few at the expense of those that don't know any better..

The stock go up and down, it can't just go straight up. Everytime it go down you blame the P&D guy, everytime it go up you blame the P&D guy. You're very confused! also if you believed your system is so good why you trying so hard to convince people to believe in you?
Even if it go down to 7k right now I still not going to move anything as I know it will going back up, but the p&d or flippers would go crazy over this.
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: