Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 12:32:48 PM

Take it back or I'll file a police report in Spain.

LMAO...!

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:07:31 PM

Interesting that the evidence that he claims is "stolen" magically reduces the size of his obligation in pending withdrawals by 75%, JUST ONE DAY AFTER HE ACKNOWLEDGED THE NUMBER WAS AROUND 4,000!!! Now the legit number is around 1,000?

Think about that for a moment.

Oh, and hoo? A special note just for you... if all you can do is throw out childish remarks like "faggot", really just go back to your GameBoy and shut the fuck up. The vast majority of the comments here actually cast light on the subject matter, your ignorant 8 year old bullshit just makes you look foolish. Sorry you lost the family rent money, all 2.25 btc worth in this brilliant investment, but it ain't coming back, even. No matter how much ass-licking you do in support of this filthy scammer. In fact, you are about one comment away from getting lit up with SCAMMER FUCK-TOY tag yourself.
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:41:04 PM

Interesting that the evidence that he claims is "stolen" magically reduces the size of his obligation in pending withdrawals by 75%, JUST ONE DAY AFTER HE ACKNOWLEDGED THE NUMBER WAS AROUND 4,000!!! Now the legit number is around 1,000?

Oh, and hoo? A special note just for you... if all you can do is throw out childish remarks like "faggot", really just go back to your GameBoy and shut the fuck up. The vast majority of the comments here actually cast light on the subject matter, your ignorant 8 year old bullshit just makes you look foolish. Sorry you lost the family rent money, all 2.25 btc worth in this brilliant investment, but it ain't coming back, even. No matter how much ass-licking you do in support of this filthy scammer. In fact, you are about one comment away from getting lit up with SCAMMER FUCK-TOY tag yourself.

You are an arrogant prick yourself. Here we are trying to find a solution. Don't push more fuel onto the fire. Go get a life.
michaelmclees

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:51:52 PM

"03/14/2012 -Important announcement: Bitscalper was hacked yesterday between 16.00 and 18.00 (UTC+1) and the totality of coins stolen. We are working on gathering all possible informations on the hack at this very moment. We apologize for any inconvenience we might cause."

Kiss'm goodbye guys.  Glad I didn't put any more than 3 BTC in.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:06:25 PM

"03/14/2012 -Important announcement: Bitscalper was hacked yesterday between 16.00 and 18.00 (UTC+1) and the totality of coins stolen. We are working on gathering all possible informations on the hack at this very moment. We apologize for any inconvenience we might cause."

Kiss'm goodbye guys.  Glad I didn't put any more than 3 BTC in.

We are working on sorting out the issue, people will get their coins back. i'm not here to scam anyone, please open your eyes.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:08:20 PM

I opened mine and saw a "Scammer" tag on you..
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:21:47 PM

Why would a scammer want to give you back your money ? please argument this rationally.
billington.mark

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 03:23:57 PM

Why would a scammer want to give you back your money ? please argument this rationally.

We don't know that... because you haven't processed any withdrawals. Hense the scammer tag

BTC - 1MarkBCmVn3yp1SB9RZZ7VfqJzkpV8Hmdo
BitMessage - BM-GtZkeAbmKGs77FEoigm9TmsQBSfvMB3N
hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 03:31:49 PM

Roll Eyes LoupGaroux ignored, due to his incessant ramblings and the foul stench of a true btctalk tard,
the kind that does actually nothing but muddle this site full of baby shit.

to all and any other btctalk idiots, who are obviously operating with an intelligence quotient of < 80.

just because i stated theymos operated in a very mentally deficient manner with actual malice,
and that I am trying to get my money back,
does not mean I'm bitscalper you fucking mental midgets.

now if anyone else somewhere deep inside took offense to what I just wrote.
you deserved it.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 03:43:17 PM

you haven't processed the withdrawals.
and you state on your site you haven't any possible way of doing so.
not only that but, the admin here has shown he has nothing but malice towards you, through his actions that began this mess.

removing all the surrounding bullshit, the scammer tag at this point in time is ringing true.
If I can see your pov, you want more people to send you bitcoin so you can indeed turn this into a ponzi scheme.
or with the last flame of hope use to put into your system.
however at this time, it doesn't really seem you have your head on straight.

from the outside looking in, it doesn't really look like you have done anything except write some shit on your site and pander to the idiots here for the last 3 days.
sure you have a new screen recording showing your new system but seeing the amounts being used is not reassuring, at all...

The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:49:24 PM

To settle this whole case, everyone can just refrain sending more coins to bitscalper until he returns what he's due. Until then, we should consider him a scammer. If bitscalper is operating an honest arbitrating system here, he should refund everyone before going "back to business".
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:52:54 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2012, 04:35:58 PM by BTC-engineer

Please focus on troubleshooting and stop justifying yourself over and over without any step forward.

Over 5 hours before you stated to urgently inform all of your users via email and request to add their withdrawal requests (again) asap.
Up to now, you didn't send this urgent email!

Over 5,5 hours before I ask you to give us some numbers (A-D) and you promised you will come up with exact numbers.
Up to now you don't present one of this 4 numbers.

So to me it looks at the moment, like you don't do ANYTHING else then promising and playing posting-war with other users.

In every minute more, in which you don't show us ANY sign of action or fact which shows clearly that you are really working on your problem, you are confirming what Matthew wrote about you.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:19:32 PM

you haven't processed the withdrawals.
and you state on your site you haven't any possible way of doing so.
not only that but, the admin here has shown he has nothing but malice towards you, through his actions that began this mess.

removing all the surrounding bullshit, the scammer tag at this point in time is ringing true.
If I can see your pov, you want more people to send you bitcoin so you can indeed turn this into a ponzi scheme.
or with the last flame of hope use to put into your system.
however at this time, it doesn't really seem you have your head on straight.

from the outside looking in, it doesn't really look like you have done anything except write some shit on your site and pander to the idiots here for the last 3 days.
sure you have a new screen recording showing your new system but seeing the amounts being used is not reassuring, at all...

Welcome to the dark side, brother.

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 05:43:55 PM

Cool new update on their website, all coins stolen suddenly LOL

Allways the easiest way to profit it seems

Glad I pulled my coins out before all this shit hit the fan.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
darthy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:22:21 PM

I've invested the small amount of 10btc, in your business, i've requested the withdrawal for more than a month and a half now, and nothing has happened.
After making us hope for a week that your website will be working again, you pretend to be hack, are you taking us all to be fouls???
Give me my btc back as i have requested the withdrawal a long long time ago. The only reason i don't have them at the moment is due to your inhability to set up things properly.
Please solve this matter fast and pay me back!
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:40:53 PM

The hole is likely around one thousand coins.

Ah, so when people want their money and you admit to having it, you only have a couple hundred coins,

but when you claim you're hacked to try to give yourself a way not to have to pay, suddenly it was a thousand coins?

Interesting how your sociopathic mind works.

Do you mind if I use you for a case study of mentally deranged Bitcoiners for the magazine?

I never said i did not owe you guys some coins. With a couple of hundreds i meant around 600, the hole was at 400, now it's around 1000. This is the last count from the database :

I thought Bitcoins were divisible to the 8th decimal place.

Signature space available for rent.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:41:48 PM

You are an arrogant prick yourself. Here we are trying to find a solution. Don't push more fuel onto the fire. Go get a life.

You know bitscalper, your righteous indignation does nothing to address the issue here, all you seem to be able to do is come up with new stories. I am not pushing fuel onto a fire, I am just pointing out the inconsistencies in your claims, and highlighting the lies that you continue to make. If that is an arrogant prick in your world, fine, I accept that label, just as you seem to be very content with the completely accurate label SCAMMER because that is what you are.

Stop talking and start processing withdrawals. Give the people who have demanded their money their funds back. It has been over one month now since this thing fell apart, and all you have done, when not hiding completely, is to tell stories that change hour by hour, day by day. It seems like you are seearching for the best excuse that has worked for others, and trying to make that your story... first it was hacking then an accident, then theft, then a collapse of a distant star that sent poisonous energy beams into your SQL table... what's next? The government has seized the funds to make war reparations? You are a very bad liar, a horrible "businessman" and a second rate thief.

I have a wonderful life, thanks for you concern. Earlier today I spent several hours of it at an enjoyable round of golf, and now I come back to check messages, and I find you still doing nothing to recover your reputation, just making more stories up about terrible things that have happened.

Well boo fucking hoo for you. Get busy correcting your fuck up and stop talking about your inadequacies, and looking to blame outside reasons for your failure.
carafleur

Activity: 113

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 07:43:37 PM

C'mon everyone, let's take a deep breath

MarkM and BTC-Engineer said everything needed for this "business" to come back legit.
I think everyone said anything he had on heart, against bitscalper multi-faults.

bitscalper: pay close attention to what engineers told you, they're here to help. Send your users a message, show you're still alive, it's a matter of respect upon them.
It would be a great idea if you let someone qualified assisting you in clearing the mess.

“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true"
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

Tesla N
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 07:44:44 PM

It would be a great idea if you let someone qualified assisting you in clearing the mess.

That would require not being a self-important sociopath who believes he is infallible and uninterested in honest, open transparency.

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 07:49:02 PM

C'mon everyone, let's take a deep breath

MarkM and BTC-Engineer said everything needed for this "business" to come back legit.
I think everyone said anything he had on heart, against bitscalper multi-faults.

bitscalper: pay close attention to what engineers told you, they're here to help. Send your users a message, show you're still alive, it's a matter of respect upon them.

I think you miss the point, he updated their site today reflecting all coins were now stolen. Withdrawal/accounting issues is out of the window, no way he is going to pay back every coin out of his pocket or refund the coins if he indeed simply stole it.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: