Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA]  (Read 71864 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:33:32 AM

@btcdrak  I'm still waiting for an Official Statement concerning:

1)  Your personal investments in the Viacoin presale  
2)  Any quid pro quo arrangements you made with a friend (or 3rd party) to invest in the Viacoin presale

You DID NOT directly address these questions before...I'm looking for simple, clear, and straightforward answers to go on the record.

I'm not going anywhere...the sooner you answer these 2 questions, the sooner I'll leave.

Jesus Veritas77 you're an absolute idiot.  I'm not going anywhere either.

be patient.

we all know viacoin has a big potential.... Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bongsoup

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:35:46 AM

@btcdrak  I'm still waiting for an Official Statement concerning:

1)  Your personal investments in the Viacoin presale 
2)  Any quid pro quo arrangements you made with a friend (or 3rd party) to invest in the Viacoin presale

You DID NOT directly address these questions before...I'm looking for simple, clear, and straightforward answers to go on the record.

I'm not going anywhere...the sooner you answer these 2 questions, the sooner I'll leave.

veritas77 here are your answers.

1. 0 BTC
2. None

Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes

SC: BTLeV8KdYieuBN9sQbaVwBqkeLHgrT8GHF
robpar13

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:36:43 AM

@btcdrak  I'm still waiting for an Official Statement concerning:

1)  Your personal investments in the Viacoin presale 
2)  Any quid pro quo arrangements you made with a friend (or 3rd party) to invest in the Viacoin presale

veritas77 here are your answers.

1. 0 BTC
2. None

On ya bike now Veritas....Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!
stoneone

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:40:11 AM

Social Media Marketing in China

weibo:

http://weibo.com/u/5220722678
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:40:46 AM

veritas77 someone is looking to buy VIA from people before it hits the exchanges. If you are interested I will put you in touch with him via PM.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:42:25 AM

Total scam all of the receive address are different.So it is easy to cheat by using the other transaction not the real ipo.If possible can dev transfer all the btc to the same address?If can not,just a scam,so poor for you guys,who buy this shit.No innovation.Good luck for you guys. Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:44:04 AM

Several people have suggested making a separate ANN thread when the wallets launch, and to make it self-moderated to we can reduce the spam and noise. What are your thoughts. I know there are pros and cons. As far as scam accusations, I would hope those are put to bed in this thread once the coin launches and coins are distributed. Anyway, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

It's your community, so you decide what you would like.
jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:47:28 AM

Several people have suggested making a separate ANN thread when the wallets launch, and to make it self-moderated to we can reduce the spam and noise. What are your thoughts. I know there are pros and cons. As far as scam accusations, I would hope those are put to bed in this thread once the coin launches and coins are distributed. Anyway, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Hey dev can you reply me?if not it is a total scam via!!!! Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:53:51 AM

Total scam all of the receive address are different.So it is easy to cheat by using the other transaction not the real ipo.If possible can dev transfer all the btc to the same address?If can not,just a scam,so poor for you guys,who buy this shit.No innovation.Good luck for you guys. Grin

Actually not. If you spent some time researching you'll see there is a 1:1 correlation between the viacoin pay out address and the BTC deposit address to bid with. There is no way to cheat that. Once payout happens you'll see the transactions on the blockchain and be able to verify the lists.

I also waited until near the end of the presale to transfer any coins out of the multisig addresses and many are still funded because I used 0 fee sweep (and buy are they slow to confirm).

Which reminds me, as per the terms on the presale site, here are the public keys used

P1= 0428b99e0e752dd39c6ed9bb728e14fbbfe2c103975c09572232e7d622fe80f689d55c33855c118 ab52549c7d49734a2b22fe74e649192e0fe67d0acc19b756485
P2= 044fa8504dddb8dd6f04702883ef479cb6750d23e27c631040b64cfd80b09a30225dd841b9bb624 12ac3eeb5e9a2f8426e51a52105500273f6f1f9381e6e8e5023
P3 is the public key of the private key generated from sha256d(viacoin_payout_address)

So you can now verify all the BTC deposit addresses were created with these key (which are used to spend the multi-sig) addresses.

The full list is up for inspection at http://presale.viacoin.org/list.html

Please transfer all the btc to the same address so I can trust you if not ,just a scam.btc:via 1:1 is nothing to prove not a scam.Do you think all the people here stupid?

Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:55:06 AM

Please transfer all the btc to the same address so I can trust you if not ,just a scam.btc:via 1:1 is nothing to prove not a scam.Do you think all the people here stupid?

go away you moron.  we can confirm at least one person here is stupid. actually 2.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Primitive

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:56:37 AM

man i'm ready for moderated at this point.  can't take it any more. 

NEM, LSK, STRAT
robpar13

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:58:22 AM

man i'm ready for moderated at this point.  can't take it any more.  
^^^ Amen  Angry

First 170 ppl have been paid.. Whoo  Shocked
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:00:42 AM

I barely glanced at this thread and am sort of amazed at all the trolling... for a coin not even really released yet.

I'm all for free speech and dislike most moderation, yet at the same time would say go for a self-moderated thread. I'm just tired of reading nonsense from trolls in every coin thread. Use a light touch, allow criticism, allow even some minor trolling/negative comments... but remove the completely insane,  repetitive trolls.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:06:07 AM

man i'm ready for moderated at this point.  can't take it any more. 

Keep this thread the way it is, bad PR, good PR its all good. Trolls won't last, this happens with any new coin it'll eventually stop and trust me who's going to take a word of a few trolls with 0 rep.
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:09:11 AM

Moderated would be better at this point.  One might consider that the trolling would fade shortly after the coin launch, but after hanging out in the XMR thread for most of it's existence, I've come to believe otherwise.  The trolling will continue unabated for as long as it's permitted.  If you moderate the thread, you might see new Viacoin troll topics pop up in the altcoin section here and there but at least the main board would remain clear, and any genuine concerns that might stem from them could be addressed once by drak on the main board and put to bed without 20 consecutive pages of flaming to be followed.
masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:12:17 AM

man i'm ready for moderated at this point.  can't take it any more.  

Keep this thread the way it is, bad PR, good PR its all good. Trolls won't last, this happens with any new coin it'll eventually stop and trust me who's going to take a word of a few trolls with 0 rep.

I agree.  Keep things the way they are.  Changing it to self moderated so early on can give a bad appearance.  I'm not worried about the FUD, as very little has been done in terms of PR for the coin, and as word gets out and community grows the FUD will be outpaced by support.  Focus on the coin and everything else will begin to take shape.  

There really should be a way for OPs to tag which pages have useful information, like making the page number a different color that way people know what to jump to.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:13:44 AM

FUD is not good for the coins just leave them aside.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:17:52 AM

It'll last. People have figured out how to use trolling for profit. Besides individual goals of simply wanting a lower price to buy a coin, we get competing coins creating FUD, and then the trolls after a pump sort of phenomenon. Basically whales wanting to control price after a pump, to buy in lower, and repeat the process. And that doesn't count the regular insane trolls. It's sort of tiresome.

Whether or not self-moderation gives a worse appearance than a troll-laden thread is up for debate. I won't say one choice is right or wrong. But it's really annoying to read most coin threads lately.
Primitive

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:19:02 AM

i get the sense that there is a great core group here intending to hold VIA long term.  that's pretty cool.  it's day 1, sure, but you get the sense that VIA has a real chance.  so to me it's a relatively precious thing and i hate to see the wasted time and energy (particularly Drak's) dealing with people who are here to just cause problems.   i guess we can take a wait and see approach.  i don't hold out much hope that suddenly the trolls are going to get bored.  

NEM, LSK, STRAT
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 06:22:19 AM

Good work dev.  This is the first coin launch I have been excited for. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: