Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA]  (Read 71870 times)
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:38:15 AM

I think that you are a scam that is trying their hardest to scare investors into selling under 60k sats when it hits bittrex, prove me wrong  Wink
I just want to see whether the dev will dump this coin to 1 satoshi.This is what I am interested Cheesy
Then sit, watch and stay silent until you have something interesting to say.
Thank you.

jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:43:04 AM

I think that you are a scam that is trying their hardest to scare investors into selling under 60k sats when it hits bittrex, prove me wrong  Wink
I just want to see whether the dev will dump this coin to 1 satoshi.This is what I am interested Cheesy
Thank you.
Ok  Cheesy Wish you are not puppet account.
Always sit here Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

Just a long time lurker annoyed by kids in holidays.

AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:49:54 AM

The point is we are all adults

If adults means that you're 18 or older, you're probably right. If adult means that you're a reasonable, intelligent person who can be persuaded by logical arguments, then the current trolling has already shown that clearly we're not all adults.

My vote is for a moderated thread but with moderation used lightly. I don't like moderated threads per se, but if this coin will realize it's potential and become the success we hope/believe it can be, an open thread will degenerate into a FUD-fest but hordes of jealous (or even paid) FUDers.

I have this theory (which I can't prove) that once a coin becomes successful enough to endanger the top coins, hordes of paid FUDers are unleashed in a coordinated effort to damage it. The only way to avoid this is to have a moderated forum.

My suggestion: once the coin is live, create a new moderated thread, post a link to the new thread onto this thread and then lock this thread. IMHO this is the safest way of dealing with future fud.
jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:53:32 AM

Just a long time lurker annoyed by kids in holidays.
Dev's 0 activity puppet account.So poor,hey dev do you have any member-level puppet account? Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

chompyZ

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:54:00 AM

Thank you.
Always sit here Smiley
I'm also not a puppet account.

Be patient before reaching conclusions.
I saw NXT ipo. it had many fancy words [crypto 2.0], yet closed source, different tech and not much to show.
I saw DRK launch and relaunch. instamine, exchange hacking/dump, and not even a proof-of-concept.
Things take time.
It's EXCELLENT to be skeptical and paranoid, but also to give a chance and reasonable time to devs.
my 2cents

jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:54:47 AM

The point is we are all adults

If adults means that you're 18 or older, you're probably right. If adult means that you're a reasonable, intelligent person who can be persuaded by logical arguments, then the current trolling has already shown that clearly we're not all adults.

My vote is for a moderated thread but with moderation used lightly. I don't like moderated threads per se, but if this coin will realize it's potential and become the success we hope/believe it can be, an open thread will degenerate into a FUD-fest but hordes of jealous (or even paid) FUDers.

I have this theory (which I can't prove) that once a coin becomes successful enough to endanger the top coins, hordes of paid FUDers are unleashed in a coordinated effort to damage it. The only way to avoid this is to have a moderated forum.

My suggestion: once the coin is live, create a new moderated thread, post a link to the new thread onto this thread and then lock this thread. IMHO this is the safest way of dealing with future fud.
puppet account  Wink

jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:57:42 AM

Thank you.
Always sit here Smiley
I'm also not a puppet account.

Be patient before reaching conclusions.
I saw NXT ipo. it had many fancy words [crypto 2.0], yet closed source, different tech and not much to show.
I saw DRK launch and relaunch. instamine, exchange hacking/dump, and not even a proof-of-concept.
Things take time.
It's EXCELLENT to be skeptical and paranoid, but also to give a chance and reasonable time to devs.
my 2cents

Sure I am quite patient and active Cheesy.Prove dev a scammer is one of my interest. ;)See you guys later,keep away from puppet account.People easy to believe others it is not bad but also not good.

CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

So once you "prove" the dev to be a scammer, what then? lol how boring and sad your life must be. Time to rethink your life priorities.
ol21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:02:41 AM

Thank you.
Always sit here Smiley

This is the problem I have with posts like this, you are quite happy to mine and support shit coins from newbie devs with zero activity but when someone active in the community with history steps up and tries to

produce a coin your all over it trying to spread FUD, if someone tries to say something you post something like that, like their opinion is worthless its quite easy to build up a high activity and post count if all your

saying is FUD so I would not judge someone by that.      
CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:05:50 AM

Thank you.
Always sit here Smiley

This is the problem I have with posts like this, you are quite happy to mine and support shit coins from newbie devs with zero activity but when someone active in the community with history steps up and tries to

produce a coin your all over it trying to spread FUD, if someone tries to say something you post something like that, like their opinion is worthless its quite easy to build up a high activity and post count if all your

saying is FUD so I would not judge someone by that.      

haha I was just reading through his post history. Man he sure knows how to invest in and hype shitcoins.  Everything you're doing, do the opposite.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:07:55 AM

Listen, newbie traders

The FUD attempt is shallow. The coin isn't launched yet. Somebody missed out on the presale maybe on Coinbase so they're attempting shake out weak hands. Let's not reply to their FUD attempt.

Prepare to sell above 60k sats. Hold strong, good luck.

By the way, BTCDrak. Who won the iPad?
http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/06/06/win-an-ipad-nextus-tablet.html

I've been tweeting Viacoin since June.

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

Sweet I could use a new tablet Smiley

The draw will occur on the day after the 4095th follower joins.

https://twitter.com/viacoin
Followers: 1499
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:20:03 AM

Sweet I could use a new tablet Smiley

The draw will occur on the day after the 4095th follower joins.

https://twitter.com/viacoin
Followers: 1499

Waah! With the money I make selling Viacoin at 500k sats. I'll just buy my own.

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:25:21 AM

610.18232461 BTC invested Huh whats so great about this?
we believe Via is a competor with LTC. Truly Via is based LTC, But Via is better than LTC. Via also has some very promising features compared with other altcoins. Better read the article : the story of Viacoin.
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:27:03 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 11:01:07 AM by saamxx

New step on premine. Hidden/silent IPO Cheesy
Buying the most coins by itself(first step), then refer to last price  0,00006(second step) Cheesy and put to pump&dump exchange (bittrex)(third step) = profit Grin
The NXT, crypti, Sys and many others ipo's were/would much more fair, then your one.

If you have a real good product, why do not you sell it openly Huh
There are two reasons - you haven't any good product or you have decided to release a coin with huge premine.

So there was a premine,then instamine. Now we have IPOmine Cheesy
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:27:41 AM

Listen, newbie traders

The FUD attempt is shallow. The coin isn't launched yet. Somebody missed out on the presale maybe on Coinbase so they're attempting shake out weak hands. Let's not reply to their FUD attempt.

Prepare to sell above 60k sats. Hold strong, good luck.

By the way, BTCDrak. Who won the iPad?
http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/06/06/win-an-ipad-nextus-tablet.html

I've been tweeting Viacoin since June.
1dollar=1 via is the starting price.
chompyZ

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:32:16 AM

I have a suggestion:

A community decision that-

a. if within a month from launch, VIA = 60k satoshi    AND
b. an ICO investor HELD his coins in wallet,

THEN-
he gets a t-shirt with VIA logo on it, and signed by btcdrak. A collector's item  :-)

There are 495 buyers.
Assuming 300 will hold all coins, that's 300 t-shirts for the 'founding investors' that invested in the vision and not just the quick buck.
300 t-shirts would probably cost ~$15 each [including shipment] -

300 x $15 / (BTC$615 x 60k satoshi) = 12,195 VIA

I'll gladly contribute to this scheme.
ol21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:41:16 AM

New step on premine. Hidden/silent IPO Cheesy
Buying the most coins by itself(first step), then refer to last price  0,00006(second step) Cheesy and put to pump&dump exchange (bittrex)(third step) = profit Grin
The NXT, cripty, Sys and many others ipo's were/would much more fair, then your one.

If you have a real good product, why do not you sell it openly Huh
There are two reasons - you haven't any good product or you have decided to release a coin with huge premine.

So there was a premine,then instamine. Now we have IPOmine Cheesy

wow so much wrong with this post, ICO was not hidden, it was open for 8 days and well advertised, PRICE EVERYONE paid was the SAME does not matter if you got in at the beginning or

the end of the ICO.
CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:41:53 AM

If in 6-12 months Via is the new innovative top 3 crypto at $10 per Via then I will buy all the trolls and fudsters in this thread Viacoin shirts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: