Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ABC] Abundance - Just merged assests and resources with QIBUCK  (Read 107303 times)
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

jeez now cex has stopped trading the wallet as well great!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:19:15 AM

jeez now cex has stopped trading the wallet as well great!
Seems OK for me...

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:36:35 PM

So how many more days before we start thrashing these guys across this forum?

ABC Team:

Bittzy78 - Co-Founder
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=192898
Development Team for Coin2 & Moderator for Coinzen, BitcoinGarden Forums

JDS1000 - Co-Founder
CryptoSandwich

QiBucks - Facebook Marketing and Communications
CryptoSphere/BitBillions

RichFinch Design & Graphics/Communications support

Smart15 Manager of Distributions/Multipool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ABC Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:11:33 AM

So how many more days before we start thrashing these guys across this forum?

ABC Team:

Bittzy78 - Co-Founder
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=192898
Development Team for Coin2 & Moderator for Coinzen, BitcoinGarden Forums

JDS1000 - Co-Founder
CryptoSandwich

QiBucks - Facebook Marketing and Communications
CryptoSphere/BitBillions

RichFinch Design & Graphics/Communications support

Smart15 Manager of Distributions/Multipool

No need for that... update coming very soon.

I would give it right now but I want to be 100% that we have everything in place.

We are sorry about the delay but most of what has happened has been out of our hands.

Bittzy78

ABC Dev Team (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:08:03 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 08:28:09 PM by ABC Dev Team

Get your ABC over to C-Cex !!!

I know this update is a long time coming, but here it is...

We launched our coin without being able to get the premine.

How can this happen? Well, lets just say it was a terrible miscommunication between our dev and ourselves as to who was supposed to collect it. During this whole miscommunication someone was able to get the premine, and it wasn't us.

We have been trying and trying to work with our dev for a solution but it has mostly been us knocking our heads against a wall until we finally were able to come up with one.

The solution is going to involve everyone moving all their ABC over to C-Cex ( https://c-cex.com/ )  as soon as possible and waiting for them to be exchanged for a new coin that will be called ABC2. We are going to give everyone a few days to get this done so nobody is left out of being able to exchange their coins.

Once we get the vast majority of coins on the exchange C-Cex will freeze the ABC wallet... and they will then be exchanged. Also just to clarify.. We weren't exactly sure which course of action to take before and that is why the C-Cex wallet was frozen.  I would also like to thank C-Cex in offering their help and assistance in getting us through this problem.

What is the trade off for doing this? The trade off is that we had to increase the amount of coins in the money supply from 500k to 675k. We did that to account for any or all of the premine making its way onto C-Cex and also allowing ourselves the original premine to grown the coin. This also gives us a large amount of coins that can stake in case the premine is exchanged and the holder decides to pull a 51% attack  (or 51% of coins currently staking on the network).

We know this isn't going to be very popular but we felt it necessary because we didn't just want to close up shop.

Before you get too upset, once the dust settles from the exchange... we will be open to any and all ideas to increase the value of the coin.

These will can include the PoE phase, coin destruction, setting up a mutipool for ABC or anything else that can help increase its value.

There will be a lot of questions about this transition but they pretty much just involve getting your coins over to C-Cex for now.

We will update you when the new coin is ready to go and when the exchange will happen.

Please withhold your FUD until we have had a chance to pull this off.

Bittzy78

JDS2000

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:42:39 PM

Please don't focus on anyone other than Bittzy or I (JDS1000) on this if you're calling people out.  We chose the Dev and been in communication with him throughout this process and it has sucked.  There was a lot of finger pointing and broken trust....  There's been nothing anyone else on the team could do about it....  So BossBee, I understand your frustration, but let's not try to ruin the reputations of the innocent....

And if you want frustration, there was a day in there where I might have had some very violent thoughts about our devs' errror and the person that stole the premine.... 

We were unable to move on much of this earlier or share this or stop mining because we had become VERY Susceptible to a 51% attack.  Bittzy has a lot of experience with such attacks with Coin2.

It has felt like our coin has been held hostage for an entire week...

And regardless of how the community takes this news and our plan - It feels very good to finally be able to share it...

djdaro21

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

I see that the coin has lost the confidence of the people, now need to gain confidence and spend a lot of work to restore trust, I have a little bit of that coin, and I believe that you will succeed. Good luck Smiley
djdaro21

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:01:46 PM

See you on the moon Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:21:51 PM

Bitzy and Josh are top notch when it comes to transparency and honesty and also may I add, the DEV working on the project is A class. My coin are still on C0CEX anyway so am glad everything will pan out and we can resume exciting ABC business again. Running a coin business isn't easy, believe me because I already run one 24/7 so please bear with the ABC team and give the coin a chance to moon itself. Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:04:06 AM

Good to see that in spite all this , the Dev and the staff are so dedicated and working hard
Thank you , i have transferred all my ABC funds to c-cex Cheesy
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:56:01 PM

Yep mine are now on C-Cex.

Will be good to get this bad start out the way and start building the future of ABC.

BossBee

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:29:36 PM

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jammer81

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:04:09 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 06:38:08 AM by jammer81

XBC, DCM, ABC....... Utter waste of time and money. (god knows how many more)

If you can't launch a coin properly, don't bother. You can't blame the Dev for posting the wallet to soon. derp

Also another trend i am noticing:

Qibucks (AKA qiwoman, qiwoman2)has floated in and out of a lot of failed coins, i.e. XBC, she came in as part of the team and then magically disappeared when we hit 0.04 and before the DCM IPO rip-off. It seems she is attracted to train wrecks, but escapes back-lash by slinking into the night before the shit hits the fan...

I like to call it a "Bounty hunt and dump"....so don't believe when qibucks says "here for the long haul" or "believes in XXX coin" or "believes in the XXX team" or "holding XXX making babies!" etc, she is just getting paid....nothing more

If it was me who was trying to make enough money to see my children again (as qibucks says she is), i wouldn't be promoting such terrible coins, at the end of the day, she promotes for the bounty giving people false hope, dumps and then f**ks off. Not something i would be proud to reveal to my children. i raised them better than that. Too bad if someone else needs funds to see there kids and puts faith in the "sure thing" promo garbage she spouts.

I for one will be avoiding any coin with Qibucks attached to it. I  am not complaining, or trying to make qibucks look bad,  just stating the track record here....it is a bit beyond 'bad luck'

I will do what i did with XBC however, and hold....hold....hold....hold...until it collapses into nothing. i have transferred my 4k ABC to c-cex. it is so tempting to dump and move on however. I hope c-cex is enjoying all my POS.

ABC2....new wallet, no POW launch, what a mess!
ABC Dev Team (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:05:56 AM

If you can't launch a coin properly, don't bother. You can't blame the Dev for posting the wallet to soon. derp

Qibucks (AKA qiwoman, qiwoman2)has floated in and out of a lot of failed coins, i.e. XBC, she came in as part of the team and then magically disappeared when we hit 0.04 and before the DCM IPO rip-off. It seems she is attracted to train wrecks, but escapes back-lash by slinking into the night before the shit hits the fan...

I like to call it a "Bounty hunt and dump"....so don't believe when qibucks says "here for the long haul" or "believes in XXX coin" or "believes in the XXX team" or "holding XXX making babies!" etc, she is just getting paid....nothing more

If it was me who was trying to make enough money to see my children again (as qibucks says she is), i wouldn't be promoting such terrible coins, at the end of the day, she promotes for the bounty giving people false hope, dumps and then f**ks off. Not something i would be proud to reveal to my children. i raised them better than that. Too bad if someone else needs funds to see there kids and puts faith in the "sure thing" promo garbage she spouts.

I for one will be avoiding any coin with Qibucks attached to it. I  am not complaining, or trying to make qibucks look bad,  just stating the track record here....it is a bit beyond 'bad luck'

I will do what i did with XBC however, and hold....hold....hold....hold...until it collapses into nothing. i have transferred my 4k ABC to c-cex. it is so tempting to dump and move on however. I hope c-cex is enjoying all my POS.

There is no way we can pretend that this isn't a giant mess, and we pretty much look like other coins that have also had similar problems. However, we are still here and really want to make this coin a success.

Hopefully we will have some good news for ABC in the coming days and weeks.  Smiley

Bittzy78

BossBee

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:23:10 AM

You have said it all in this giant mess of a post . . .  I commend you and + 1

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JDS2000

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:36:10 AM

I owned up to my mistake...

Promoting coins is a tough business....  We never knew when a dev team will disappear.  CryptoSandwich started getting really selective and only worked with SHOP and HYPER over like 2 months time...  Great Coins - Great Teams!  But hard to scratch much coin together to even pay for hosting doing that...  Promoting lesser coins can hurt one's reputation...

QiBucks was willing to help more coins - a lot that CryptoSandwich walked away from.  She works as hard as anyone I know in Crypto.  And she's super-dedicated to her coin and her friends....

Perhaps, we're not meeting your standards for a dev team, but we're not abandoning our coin.  I would see that as being better than 80% of the other coins out of the gate....  I understand if you do not...  We'll do our best...

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:43:05 AM

There is no way we can pretend that this isn't a giant mess, and we pretty much look like other coins that have also had similar problems. However, we are still here and really want to make this coin a success.

Hopefully we will have some good news for ABC in the coming days and weeks.  Smiley

Bittzy78

+ 1  for not abandoning your coin after a huge mess out there hopefully everything will be fine and ABC regain its community trust in the near future

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:51:25 AM

I'll move my small amount over to c-cex later on.

It's really good to see honesty, even if something has gone wrong!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
BossBee

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:20:41 PM

So when is this ABC2 coming out ??
Let me guess, after c-cex stakes it at 20% for a couple weeks 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ABC Dev Team (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:58:06 PM

So when is this ABC2 coming out ??
Let me guess, after c-cex stakes it at 20% for a couple weeks 

Nope, we were just waiting for something to be completed that was out of our hands.

It has now been completed and I will do an update later tonight.

Bittzy78

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: