Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ABC] Abundance - Just merged assests and resources with QIBUCK  (Read 107299 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

The coin hasn't even launched yet, give it a chance like every other coin. It needs time to develop and grow.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:47:18 PM

keep eye on it, waiting for updates
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

Why should anyone promote this coin?
It has literally nothing different to offer.
It's just another flavor of copycoin.
You are actually hurting the rest of the community by driving hashing power and participation away from more deserving coins.
Why would a whole TEAM of developers really waste their time on a coin with no innovation or benefit?

Oh wow your coins main innovation is "hey spam exchanges to get us listed or tweet about us and we'll give you coins".
Seriously guys, what a fucking waste.
Why couldn't you join an already established coin to make that one better? We have 415 coins now, why do we need one more that offers nothing new?

Oh right, if you didn't make your own coin you'd never getrichquick  Roll Eyes
watchtheskies

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:25:07 PM

You are actually hurting the rest of the community by driving hashing power and participation away from more deserving coins.
Why would a whole TEAM of developers really waste their time on a coin with no innovation or benefit?

Oh wow your coins main innovation is "hey spam exchanges to get us listed or tweet about us and we'll give you coins".
Why couldn't you join an already established coin to make that one better? We have 415 coins now, why do we need one more that offers nothing new?

Oh right, if you didn't make your own coin you'd never getrichquick  Roll Eyes

HYPER could do with the help, which is a coin JDS1000 ran the failed MintPal campaign for. Come and see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0

HYPERs MintPal voting give away campaign is running again and paying out fast! If anyone here is interested http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=151.0

Currently staking TEK and HYPER
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:16:52 AM

We are sorry for the long delay but we should have an update out very soon.

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:29:07 AM

We are pivoting because of the state of MintPal.  At present, we have significantly more confidence in Bittrex, BTER & Polo.

Oh right, if you didn't make your own coin you'd never getrichquick  Roll Eyes

HYPER could do with the help, which is a coin JDS1000 ran the failed MintPal campaign for. Come and see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0

HYPERs MintPal voting give away campaign is running again and paying out fast! If anyone here is interested http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=151.0

The drive to create ABC is a response to developers that disappear.  We will NOT and most of managing a coin is just showing up and continuing to show up....  Vindyne, QiBucks and CryptoSandwich have seen the disappearance devs many, many times...

TheMightyX - Which coin can we make better?  If any of us really believed in the 415 projects we'd be working with them.  I like NOBL, TES, C2, ISRA and few others but they have great teams or require more time than I'm willing to give for a project I would have less input on.
What are you investing in?  I'm curious because you're calling ABC a complete waste during our pre-announcement and I don't know who you are or your track record or what coins are not a waste in your opinion.  You have a lot of posts so perhaps you know what you're talking about....

watchtheskies - HYPER failed campaign???  This one??  http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,913.0.html  10 Days, over 11500 votes?  Biggest thread in CryptoLand history!  

MintPal completely hosed HYPER on the votes.  It would have helped if HYPER had some volume on Bittrex, but it is clear that MintPal doesn't want HYPER to be listed.  HYPER pays out fast now because it isn't registering over 1000 votes per day...  I don't understand spending coins to be listed on exchange that clearly doesn't want you.  That's part of why MintPal is dropping voting...

hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:40:43 AM

ABC is a good ticket . it means China Agriculture Bank .

keep watching.
johnd7

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:54:01 AM

I liked the abundance name but i see it makes no sense to use ABC ticker ABU could be better as a shortname.
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:39:32 PM

I liked the abundance name but i see it makes no sense to use ABC ticker ABU could be better as a shortname.

I really liked "ABC" as 3 prominent letters from the name "Abundance" that happen to be the first 3 letters in the alphabet.  Smiley  Also thought it'd place us near the top of the exchanges where we are listed.  I remember liking Zetacoin on Cryptsy because I could just goto the bottom and not scroll through all the other coins...  Naming is a very strategic part of a coin...

"A B C , Its easy as
1 2 3 , as simple as
do re mi, A B C, 1 2 3
baby you and me girl"
-Jackson 5
ABC Dev Team (OP)

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

The Op was updated with coin specs, but these are not the final specs.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:40:14 AM

There is not one coin that hasn't got it's haters and enemies. I would like to see a more tolerant and unified crypto space. This is why I joined Abundance Coin because of the great people involved and the hope they carry..sometimes simplicity is much more effective than something fancy that cannot deliver. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:44:59 AM

The new trading platform game Grin
http://coin-ga.me

Strategic currency sales plan
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701036.0

yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:53:32 AM

How ipo?I want to participate in ipo
The coins you can on our platform:http://coin-ga.me

libivan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:14:11 AM

Hey Everyone!

I'm the co-founder of this coin.  I'm responsible for the concept/packaging/branding/colors - Bittzy & RichFinch have helped bring this vision into reality...

Abundance and the Flower of Life are core components to how I view this experience.  Much, Much more than a marketing ploy....  Through CryptoSandwich, Bittzy & I have worked with many great coin developers and some marginal ones too!  Abundance has been a vision of mine for quite awhile - Were assembling a great team!  More information to follow!  Thanks for interest in this thread -

I like this video as an introduction to the Flower of Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHuvW7YaGjQ&feature=kp

crazy Smiley
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:30:52 PM

surely gonna mine it Smiley
waiting  Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:14:30 AM

This will be a lovely coin..I am looking forward to more spirituality in Crypto.. It doesn't all have to be base chakra.. Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ABC Dev Team (OP)

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:36:01 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 04:07:04 AM by ABC Dev Team

Hey team,

We will be making some changes to the OP very shortly and hope to get the coin rolling.

Some of the changes will include,

1. No IPO

2. Change in the release date to August 1st.

3. A major change to the PoW phase.

4. We have abandoned the idea of having a foundation... at least for now.

Please stay tuned...

Bittzy78

Mr-zhang

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:39:19 AM

Hey team,

We will be making some changes to the OP very shortly and hope to get the coin rolling.

Some of the changes will include,

1. No IPO

2. Change in the release date to August 1st.

3. A major change to the PoW phase.

Please stay tuned...

Bittzy78

It's good . 
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:53:24 PM

Happy with the changes, and anxious to get going. Spread the word, gonna be a blast!

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:27:58 PM

Happy with the changes, and anxious to get going. Spread the word, gonna be a blast!

So true.. a cool coin and soon ABC - GO! Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: