Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ABC] Abundance - Just merged assests and resources with QIBUCK  (Read 107299 times)
ABC Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:30:31 PM

So, is there an ETA for mining to start? There's no pools listed in OP yet..

It is not yet official, it's looking like 7/25 - 2 weeks from tomorrow...

I just updated the OP with that announcement

In the meantime we are working on getting the website done, getting the IPO out etc.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:20:08 AM

Everything is very exciting. I am saving some btc to get some IPO as I  can't mine.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ABC Dev Team (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:35:45 AM

Everything is very exciting. I am saving some btc to get some IPO as I  can't mine.  Smiley

If you are looking for some hash to rent... These guys are usually excellent.

http://www.leaserig.net

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:53:49 AM

Some Abundance (ABC) Q & A

Why should I spend electricity mining it during the PoW phase?
We are just starting out of the gate and can’t really come up with any logical reason why you should mine us over any other new X11

Even the creators can't come up with a logical reason why you should support this coin.

what a hunk of crap.
0 innovation/substance
way to clutter up the community with yet another piece f crap.

ABC Dev Team (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:29:12 AM

We are just starting out of the gate and can’t really come up with any logical reason why you should mine us over any other new X11

Even the creators can't come up with a logical reason why you should support this coin.

what a hunk of crap.
0 innovation/substance

We just thought a little honestly would be refreshing instead of those coins promising the crypto moon to everyone.

We have a plan for ABC, it is going to take time to come to fruition.

Just like life, there is no guarantee our plan with work and there is no way I can guarantee the price of ABC will go up because of it.

In short, we hope to add a little bit of value to the crypto community with our endeavor.

FYI...

There are probably a hundred or so coins coming out in July, you are gonna be a busy person re-posting the same comment over and over again. 

(This will be my last answer to troll posts)

altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:53:23 PM

Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/xwxg

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:27:11 PM

Here's some reasoning behind what we're doing....

Abundance was originally intended to be 100% POS PoE/complete giveaway coin....
No coin is 100% safe from attack, but after Coin2's 2nd attack, we learned that PoW would add significant security to the coin and this would also introduce the coin to miners. 

We decided to make the coin available to as many people in as many ways as we could.  Abundance for All!

We thought that the IPO would bring the coin to more people & initiate more whale activity creating more demand and interest in ABC.

A lot of the initial momentum for us going all in and creating the coin was the result of a conversation with Vindyne.  He was talking about the disappearing Developers and we were sharing our experiences as coin promotors.  (Over 10 Days Vindyne had like 6 out of 7 of his coins/client disappear)!  Abundance will be paying our team small monthly salaries and we will not disappear.  Most of this team works full-time in Crypto and have very good reputations.

kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:21:27 PM

if coin has Premine or IPO ---- another Pump and DUMP coin !!! see statistic another coins
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

if coin has Premine or IPO ---- another Pump and DUMP coin !!! see statistic another coins

I don't agree, it all depends on the coin and community. Yes I been through some crap ipos and some really good ones.. I know we have a great Leadership here of experienced Coin Community Members who have given a lot of effort to introduce Cryptos to many newbies. I don't see the DEV Team here going anywhere but up.. Smiley. I have never met a more honest Team and that's why am so glad to be able to be a part of it. Also before the coin launches etc there is no reason to call it a scam or a failure when it hasn't even started yet, for me that argument is absurd. Smiley. Wait for the coin to launch and after a few months you can evaluate and add some constructive criticism. This is just my 2 ABC's worth. Let's be fair and give the Coin a chance, it's all we are asking. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:00:20 PM

what a hunk of crap.
0 innovation/substance

if you want to know who the scammers are look around this post

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:07:46 PM

Unsure what you're saying daywalkerneo...  But our team isn't composed of scammers, it is composed of several well-respected coin marketers in response to disappearing developers.

Bittzy wrote "We are just starting out of the gate and can’t really come up with any logical reason why you should mine us over any other new X11"

Bittzy executes plans, is responsive and sickened by the empty promises on BitcoinTalk.  Bittzy isn't one of our marketers and he doesn't do much promotion.  I do.  

Mine Abundance.  
I'll be mining it for the following reasons.
POS - 20% first Month.  1000 ABC becomes 1200 after 30 days...
Community - People will earn ABC and the Social Media impact will be felt.
Development team - We handpicked some of the best marketers, designers, techs in CryptoLand.  The team receives salary and will not be disappearing.  From experience, we recognize most of the coins that are scams are created by the same 5-6 dev teams.  They change their names often and don't stand behind their product.
ABC will be at top of many of the best exchanges.  (it's alphabetical)

JDS1000

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

Unsure what you're saying daywalkerneo...  But our team isn't composed of scammers, it is composed of several well-respected coin marketers in response to disappearing developers.

Bittzy wrote "We are just starting out of the gate and can’t really come up with any logical reason why you should mine us over any other new X11"

Bittzy executes plans, is responsive and sickened by the empty promises on BitcoinTalk.  Bittzy isn't one of our marketers and he doesn't do much promotion.  I do.  

Mine Abundance.  
I'll be mining it for the following reasons.
POS - 20% first Month.  1000 ABC becomes 1200 after 30 days...
Community - People will earn ABC and the Social Media impact will be felt.
Development team - We handpicked some of the best marketers, designers, techs in CryptoLand.  The team receives salary and will not be disappearing.  From experience, we recognize most of the coins that are scams are created by the same 5-6 dev teams.  They change their names often and don't stand behind their product.
ABC will be at top of many of the best exchanges.  (it's alphabetical)

JDS1000

+1 I stand behind every word form JD He is a man of honor..and one of the Best People in the Altcoin Industry I have met so far. Smiley. It's everyone's free choice if they want to be involved or not. I will be buying in the IPO extra coins as I can't mine.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 08:09:37 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 08:44:55 PM by lionheart78

it's too rare to see such honest people in cryptoworld, though i haven't seen this ppl in person, but during those 5 months of interaction at coinzen.org and cryptosandwich, this guys (bittzy78, jds1000 and the rest of the dev team) earned my respect, as what qiwoman2 said..

+1 I stand behind every word form JD He is a man of honor..and one of the Best People in the Altcoin Industry I have met so far. Smiley. It's everyone's free choice if they want to be involved or not. I will be buying in the IPO extra coins as I can't mine.

+1

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:50:53 PM

I concur with the above poster. They are exemplary people!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:58:50 PM

You are too..I see how hard you have worked over the last year to help promote Crypto to new peeps and all coin peeps should be happy to have such wonderful people decide to generate more Abundance for many coin fans through ABC.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

Yep Bittzy and JDS over the past few months have created quite a name for themselves in the crypto world, thru great forums and fantastic giveaways.

So if theres any people that can make a new coin a BIG success, it's definitely these two guys!
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:41:46 PM

Yep Bittzy and JDS over the past few months have created quite a name for themselves in the crypto world, thru great forums and fantastic giveaways.

So if theres any people that can make a new coin a BIG success, it's definitely these two guys!

And I will add to these comments by saying simply that these individuals are putting their names and reputations on the line with this crypto venture...  that in itself should speak volumes!

The vast majority of new release clone coins (even those with supposedly new features) are released under a FRESH account with minimal or no legitimacy attached to it. 

So before anyone calls the S*am word or unleashes the FUD, do yourself a favour and check out the creds of these guys/gal by visiting their sites etc.. 

C'mon lets do things clean for once!  and if you don't have anything to contribute positively yet...maybe that's a good sign to say nothing!

Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:59:48 PM

And I will add to these comments by saying simply that these individuals are putting their names and reputations on the line with this crypto venture...  that in itself should speak volumes!

The vast majority of new release clone coins (even those with supposedly new features) are released under a FRESH account with minimal or no legitimacy attached to it. 

So before anyone calls the S*am word or unleashes the FUD, do yourself a favour and check out the creds of these guys/gal by visiting their sites etc.. 

C'mon lets do things clean for once!  and if you don't have anything to contribute positively yet...maybe that's a good sign to say nothing!

Smiley
+1 This is what the altcoin scene needs, good vibes.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:39:35 AM

Smiley
+1 This is what the altcoin scene needs, good vibes.

Yeap if we all unite more in Crypto it benefits everyone plus the coins..Abundance is here to unite people of all creeds and color behind a wonderful Crypto.. in the art of giving.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:59:24 PM

literally zero innovation....  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: