Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] N5coin | Poloniex & MINTPAL | Community handover!  (Read 47042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

Will give this coin a chance  Grin
darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:26:06 AM

Dedicated no found any block from 30 minutes ? wtf ?

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

no coins from 70 minutes, any news  Huh
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:29:50 AM

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

I wouldn';t worry mate, Still accepting shares and finding blocks, Binary will sort it when he's back.
huynhthuan999

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:32:31 AM

shit scam?
TR8888

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:33:38 AM

shit scam?

You sir, Are retarded. I hate these muppets who scream SCAM SCAM at absolutely anything, Go crawl back in your Cave.

/Rant over Smiley
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:34:12 AM

bitbender,
you've got a big cheek to post in here at all...

1) You called this coin a copy and paste over in the IceBerg thread... Nothing is copied or pasted in the N5coin code, check for yourself!
2) You constantly posting negative stuff in here...
3) You called PosCoin a 'Good coin with a good dev'   lol Seriously???
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680769.msg7771020#msg7771020

Boobykiller,

1) This coin IS a copy. At least the idea to launch a NIST5 coin has been inspired/stolen from the IcebergCoin hype.
If you fail to admit that, your just plain stupid.

2) What's so positive to tell about this coin? Premine, ninja launch, 3 exchanges in 36 hours, what do you think?
NIST5 algo ? Once this coin hits POS, algo doesn't matter. Have you seen 'big plans' for this coin?

3) POScoin IS a good coin. It just turns out the dev himself is rather an idiot. I posted 'good dev' while he was still active.
You think this dev will stay 24/ on this coin? No. By now he noticed how to get money real easy, so i'll bet you my entire BTC stack this dev will create another coin soon.

So, once again, can you tell me the big benifits or plans about this coin?!

Don't get me wrong, i'm also mining this coin. But very carefully...
And only to dump my coins on dumbass buyers who love empty bags

TR8888

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:35:13 AM

How do you carefully mine a coin? You either mine it or you don't.  Tongue
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:37:03 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:18:20 PM by Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

bitbender,

1) You called this coin a copy and paste over in the IceBerg thread... Nothing is copied or pasted in the N5coin code, check for yourself!

Boobykiller,

1) This coin IS a copy. At least the idea to launch a NIST5 coin has been inspired/stolen from the IcebergCoin hype.

2) What's so positive to tell about this coin? Premine, ninja launch, 3 exchanges in 36 hours, what do you think?
NIST5 algo ? Once this coin hits POS, algo doesn't matter. Have you seen 'big plans' for this coin?

3) POScoin IS a good coin. It just turns out the dev himself is rather an idiot. I posted 'good dev' while he was still active.
You think this dev will stay 24/ on this coin? No. By now he noticed how to get money real easy, so i'll bet you my entire BTC stack this dev will create another coin soon.

First Nist5 algo is not Iceberg, it is Talkcoin.

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:37:28 AM

Not trying to FUD but what the hell is so special about this coin that it is trading at 50k satoshi?Huh No whitepaper, no plans, not even that rare when compared to some other coins??? Truly don't understand this Huh or have you guys decided to start the trade at 40-50 K satoshis???

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:39:17 AM

How do you carefully mine a coin? You either mine it or you don't.  Tongue

I'm not throwing more than 5BTC into mining this coin.
Iceberg will get 25BTC investement to mine.
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:39:29 AM

Not trying to FUD but what the hell is so special about this coin that it is trading at 50k satoshi?Huh No whitepaper, no plans, not even that rare when compared to some other coins??? Truly don't understand this Huh or have you guys decided to start the trade at 40-50 K satoshis???

+1 Thank you.
bobby6killers

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:41:48 AM

bitbender,

3) You called PosCoin a 'Good coin with a good dev'   lol Seriously???

Boobykiller,

Oh my life...
Why are you mining the coin if you don't think it's any good... Why are you actively trying to cause FUD for a coin you need to make a profit from...Crazy man!!
As a miner if anything you should be lying about how amazing you think every coin is...lol

It's very Simple:   mine it, dump it... make some money, go and enjoy your life...

That's my 2 pennies worth anyway Smiley
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:44:21 AM

bitbender,

Boobykiller,

Oh my life...
Why are you mining the coin if you don't think it's any good... Why are you actively trying to cause FUD for a coin you need to make a profit from...Crazy man!!
As a miner if anything you should be lying about how amazing you think every coin is...lol

It's very Simple:   mine it, dump it... make some money, go and enjoy your life...

You need to learn the difference between "FUD" (who invented that term anyway Huh ) and being realistic.
What's the point of a community forum if one can not post his realistic feeling/point of view about things?

And once again... So, can you tell me the big benifits or plans about this coin?!
bobby6killers

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

bitbender,

3) You called PosCoin a 'Good coin with a good dev'   lol Seriously???

Boobykiller,

Oh my life...

It's very Simple:   mine it, dump it... make some money, go and enjoy your life...

You need to learn the difference between "FUD" (who invented that term anyway Huh ) and being realistic.
What's the point of a community forum if one can not post his realistic feeling/point of view about things?

Now 'that' i do agree with, these forums are all about comments and concerns... But i just prefer the positive type Cheesy
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:48:43 AM

Now 'that' i do agree with, these forums are all about comments and concerns... But i just prefer the positive type Cheesy

Why should i mine and KEEP this coin instead of just dumping it while some dumbasses are buying for waaaaaaaay to expensive?
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:50:52 AM

thank you all FUDER i collect more cheap coin Grin
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:55:59 AM

So the 4k diff is trapping this now.  I wonder what the dev will do.  At this rate mining will last 6 months instead of 5 days.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:57:21 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:11:56 PM by UGETHIT

est block time 20 mins instead of 1 min.  This means at 10 confirms it takes 200 mins to move your coin?  Is that correct?

Just xferred a few coin from pool to MP to check time on moving coins.  it is 8:02 est.

It is 8:06 est shows 6 of 10 conf on MP.  SO it seems the coin is moving fine that's good new.

Cleared at 8:10
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:59:23 AM

Next copy of BC . That would be 50th xD
fengzi52188888

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:13:24 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/market/N5X/BTC#    4 hours to reach 22BTC trading volume! Great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: