Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seeking 1000 USD loan, interest 15%! REPAYMENT COMPLETE.  (Read 9134 times)
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:24:11 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:20:36 PM by arklan

hi folks. short version: i need 1000 USD for a car down payment so i can start working as a driver for Uber. payback .2 btc monthly.

EDIT: i've started a gofundme to see if i can get any additional help from non-bitcoin sources. see here: http://www.gofundme.com/bje1l4 they don't take bitcoin, but i can enter in "offline donations." any bitcoin sent my way will be a loan, NOT a donation.

long version: i've been accepted as a driver with Uber, but i can't use my current car - a 1998 pontiac sunfire - for it. i've got arrangements to get a replacement car that is viable, but i need 1000 down payment. note this is a lease. i'll be trading in my sunfire but i don't know how much they'll give me for it, so i'm asking for the whole 1000 i need. which should be worth 400 or so and using that to pay off welsh.

once i can actually start driving for uber taking fares, they pay 80% of the fare to me, weekly. i can work as much as i want when i want, so i will be doing all i can to get this paid back asap. i guarantee a minimum payment .3 btc monthly though, unless the price spikes big.

collateral wise, i can offer this account which i've been offered .6 btc for before, and... well, honestly i don't know what else. i don't really have any digital assets or small but valuable things i could mail you. uh... my steam account maybe? couple hundred games. i'm open to suggestions.

and to be clear: i currently owe Welsh of this forum .66 btc. whatever i get in trade for my car will be divided between repaying him and this loan as well.

i'm open to any and all questions.

edit: according to kbb.com, my pontiac sunfire should be worth roughly 400 to 500. so, i could entirely pay off welsh with that trade in value. ideally that would still involve a loan of 1000 USD, so i'm not carless. there's zero public transport out here. i'm kinda rural. could get the 1000, go ad make the trade in and get the replacement car, then use the remaining money to pay off welsh immediately. thus leaving me with only one debtor instead of two.

or if this isn't appetizing, i could go sell the car to a dealership and get the money to pay off welsh before getting this loan. i'm just concerned about getting around in the time between cars.

EDIT: Injust has agreed to fill this loan pending me paying off welsh as outlined above.

final EDIT: loan has been fully funded.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:04:15 AM

My suggestion to you is pay back Welsh first, then make another non-collateralized loan. -_-
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:06:43 AM

My suggestion to you is pay back Welsh first, then make another non-collateralized loan. -_-

reasonable suggestion. i'm trying to, but i've had tough times keeping a job due to a back injury. hence one of the reasons i want to due this driving stuff. sitting down in a seat shaped just how i want it...

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:10:28 AM

This is something that I could do.  The only thing stopping me is the fact that, as Monbux mentioned, you haven't paid back your previous loan.  If you get things cleared up, let me know.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:15:48 AM

reasonable suggestion. i'm trying to, but i've had tough times keeping a job due to a back injury. hence one of the reasons i want to due this driving stuff. sitting down in a seat shaped just how i want it...

Did you ever try to look for an online job (work at home)?  Or an office job?  Something that you could make a bit of money on, without harming your back more?

If you have any skills/services to provide, go on a site like fiverr...  Make youtube videos...  Heck, even try out some Get Paid To websites...
Write articles... and the list goes on and on,  How is the back injury stopping you from doing this???

I made $1500 on fiverr in 1 month easily, WHILE I had a job offline as well.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:19:27 AM

Did you ever try to look for an online job (work at home)?  Or an office job?  Something that you could make a bit of money on, without harming your back more?

If you have any skills/services to provide, go on a site like fiverr...  Make youtube videos...  Heck, even try out some Get Paid To websites...
Write articles... and the list goes on and on,  How is the back injury stopping you from doing this???

I made $1500 on fiverr in 1 month easily, WHILE I had a job offline as well.

i've done office jobs before, certainly. not been having luck finding any lately. as to work from home, they usually require a phone line and hard wired stable internet. well, i live a bit out in the boonies. no cable, no dsl. just satelite or cellular internet. so those aren't an option.

as to fiverr... i'm not familiar with it. i'll check it out.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:26:07 AM

Arklan, 0.66 BTC is $412.50 at the current exchange rate. trade your car in and apply all of it to repaying Welsh. In this section just ask for the $1000 loan under the original conditions. I think it will be easier to get interest then as they will be the only debtor. Furthermore guarantee you won't loan more without permission and sign a form making the car the official collateral for the loan.

I personally stopped lending but I think the above will make it easier to find a lender. Good luck Smiley
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:31:57 AM

hmm. not a bad idea actually. but, since i'd be leasing the car, how could i then use it as collateral as well?

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:49:05 AM

hmm. not a bad idea actually. but, since i'd be leasing the car, how could i then use it as collateral as well?

I missed that you'd be leasing it (is that in the original post?). Then that's not possible.

Anyway good luck and since it's a driving job leave plenty of space in front of you so you won't bump into a car again Smiley
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:24:54 AM

I missed that you'd be leasing it (is that in the original post?). Then that's not possible.

Anyway good luck and since it's a driving job leave plenty of space in front of you so you won't bump into a car again Smiley

added that it was a lease in the OP.

i'm concerned about selling my car ahead of getting the replacement, as i'd be left in the middle of no where, without public transport access or a car. but i'd be happy to get this loan, go to the dealership and trade my old car in, get that replacement car, then put that money directly toward paying back welsh.

i'm thinking of going to the dealership tomorrow to see if i can find out exactly what they'll give me for it. i don't know if that's something they do, though. i know i could get an offer from car max though. maybe i'll go there instead.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:29:38 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 07:16:23 PM by arklan

i'm dumb sometimes... i just pulled up the approximate value of the trade in from kelley blue book. looks to be roughly 400 to 500.

so yea. 1000 usd loan, trade in the car asap and immediately pay off welsh, then only have one remaining debtor for 1000 plus interest.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:05:36 AM

i hate to do it to my own thread, but seeing as there's been no new activity in almost a day, bump.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:57:13 AM

Would you accept a few different people loaning it instead of just one?  Wouldn't mind throwing a couple hundred bucks at this with your trust, but never going to do a 1k no collateral loan no matter who it is

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:59:34 AM

Would you accept a few different people loaning it instead of just one?  Wouldn't mind throwing a couple hundred bucks at this with your trust, but never going to do a 1k no collateral loan no matter who it is

Nothing personal against arklan, but I would never loan anything to someone who is considering selling his account.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:29:48 AM

totally fine by me!

Nothing personal against arklan, but I would never loan anything to someone who is considering selling his account.

i'm not considering selling my account at all! i mentioned it as collateral only. this is my name man! my ACTUAL first name. i'd gotten an offer for it, refused that, but mentioned it as i assumed it had value. as you can clearly see, i don't even run signature adds. that feels shady to me, let alone selling the account.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

collateral wise, i can offer this account which i've been offered .6 btc for before

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:36:47 AM

collateral wise, i can offer this account which i've been offered .6 btc for before

Right. Offered, denied, put up as collateral with every intent to pay the loan and get it back, like any collateral.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:56:49 AM

I wouldn't mine offering a chunk of this loan as well. Perhaps 10-20% of so.

If several step up, it should be covered.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:31:30 AM

I wouldn't mine offering a chunk of this loan as well. Perhaps 10-20% of so.

If several step up, it should be covered.

Yeah, I could do 10% as well. Provided in BTC and would want BTC+Interest back if that's okay for you.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:12:46 AM

Current Loan list:

cooldgamer: Few $100's
lightlord: $150
jeezy: $100

Just a few more, and your loan is covered.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███