Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:29:14 PM

want me to post the log of the #unat irc?

I don't even see why you guys are buying back this coin now. Super childish behaviour. Totally unstable dev. I was trying to calm down a fight in irc and got kicked along with some other people. It was like 10 year olds fighting. I have some coins left and I will dump them on the first next pump (if that is ever coming). I loved this coin and have followed it from launch. Too bad seeing a bunch of idiots involved.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:30:57 PM

I don't even see why you guys are buying back this coin now. Super childish behaviour. Totally unstable dev. I was trying to calm down a fight in irc and got kicked along with some other people. It was like 10 year olds fighting. I have some coins left and I will dump them on the first next pump (if that is ever coming). I loved this coin and have followed it from launch. Too bad seeing a bunch of idiots involved.

I agree.  I tried to de-escalate the situation but this dev. is a moron.  He won't answer legitimate questions and is downright rude.
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:34:06 PM

I agree.  I tried to de-escalate the situation but this dev. is a moron.  He won't answer legitimate questions and is downright rude.

I've been more than clear that even in a self moderated thread, you can argue and FUD the coin in here all you want. I won't delete comments just because of a different opinion

The IRC is where we discuss serious issues and bullshit is not tolerated in there. Nobody is banned. You are free to come back as long as you remain civil

You guys were spamming that the coin is dead over and over, so you were kicked
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

I am not here to be your friend or make you feel better. I am here to increase the market cap of Unattainium and make money for everyone that is holding on to our coin. This isn't a coin for those that need to be coddled

Neither am I - I really don't give a fuck what you think.  I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.  Had you succeeded in increasing the price of UNAT I might have been more forgiving.  The fact is you are the worst kind of liability a coin or any product for that matter could possibly have.  It's this kind of idiotic behaviour that results in PR disasters that kill coins.  The fact that you refuse to answer any questions and respond like a sulky teenager is evidence enough that this coin is going nowhere.  The most worrying part is that you don't even seem to realise any of this.  Enjoy your arrogance let's see how far you can increase the price with that.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:39:02 PM

I agree.  I tried to de-escalate the situation but this dev. is a moron.  He won't answer legitimate questions and is downright rude.

I've been more than clear that even in a self moderated thread, you can argue and FUD the coin in here all you want. I won't delete comments just because of a different opinion

The IRC is where we discuss serious issues and bullshit is not tolerated in there. Nobody is banned. You are free to come back as long as you remain civil

You guys were spamming that the coin is dead over and over, so you were kicked

Raising the difficulty would help prevent miners from dumping at lower prices. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you? the suggestions you are rejecting are meant to raise not lower the market cap.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

Raising the difficulty would help prevent miners from dumping at lower prices. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you? the suggestions you are rejecting are meant to raise not lower the market cap.

There's no point mate.  This guy is just too retarded to even realise the problem exists.  When you have someone like this controlling a coin it is insane to invest in it.  If the price magically got to a decent level you would constantly have to worry about him making a stupid comment and trashing the price.  It's just not worth it.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:46:27 PM

There's no point mate.  This guy is just too retarded to even realise the problem exists.  When you have someone like this controlling a coin it is insane to invest in it.  If the price magically got to a decent level you would constantly have to worry about him making a stupid comment and trashing the price.  It's just not worth it.

Well either he is pig headed or thick headed, not sure which cause this is a pretty fucking easy to understand concept.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:48:46 PM

You can't increase difficulty if you want 8 second blocks lol you guys have no clue...

Coin seems good to me with a surprisingly low orphan rate. Saw 0.05% on hardcore miners. That's pretty impressive for 8 second blocks. DIEM was way higher than that

cryptoJJ

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:49:45 PM

You can't increase difficulty if you want 8 second blocks lol you guys have no clue...

Coin seems good to me with a surprisingly low orphan rate. Saw 0.05% on hardcore miners. That's pretty impressive for 8 second blocks. DIEM was way higher than that

+1
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

Well either he is pig headed or thick headed, not sure which cause this is a pretty fucking easy to understand concept.

Possibly both.  I am starting to think that there is some serious issue with logic here combined with a degree of social ineptitude that would embarrass a charging bull.  Either way it's doesn't bode well.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:52:14 PM

The dev is one thing but technically speaking the coin is extremely solid

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:53:09 PM

Who wants 8 second blocks?  The dev is the one that chose it.  It leaves the coin open to double-spend attacks.  He refuses to even discuss the matter. Try to stop being a Yes Man and engage your brain next time.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:55:05 PM

You miss the point.  The dev right now is controlling this coin.  He's the one that implemented 8 sec block times.  Like it or not a coin will not succeed with a bad developer.  His recent behaviour and decisions are really hurting this coin.
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:57:45 PM

+1
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:00:18 PM

Lol I have a feeling that my knowledge on what will and won't work is far beyond anyone else here. I just posted an objective observation. Take it how you will

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:02:23 PM

Lol I have a feeling that my knowledge on what will and won't work is far beyond anyone else here. I just posted an objective observation. Take it how you will

Well then please explain how 8 second block times protect against double-spend attacks?
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:02:24 PM

It's just the biggest cheerleaders flipping the table. Everyone calm down. They are just angry they can't turn UNAT into a pump and dump
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

It's just the biggest cheerleaders flipping the table. Everyone calm down. They are just angry they can't turn UNAT into a pump and dump

You still don't get it.  Right now it's just a dump.  The best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut because very time you open it you just look more stupid.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:07:43 PM

Huh? a pump and dump is exactly what it is now.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:08:59 PM

Huh? a pump and dump is exactly what it is now.

And don't you see how angry they are that it's not working?  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: