Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249901 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:06:29 PM

We are not dead, but MarlboroMan / JimmyZed and his little group of people here have been contacting me via email to post lies and false information about the coin so that they could pump the price. We told them we won't participate in their lies and schemes and he decided to dump the price today when we called them out, so after seeing all this we are positive this was the right decision not to go with there lies . In order to let the dust settle, we will be taking a small break to complete our new features and developments. Thank you for your patience with us and stay tuned for more great releases!

Shame on you Malboroman when we believed in you in the first place.

OK, keep developing the coin. We have seen this drama before, when you left and came back, then you stayed with the project and released a new wallet. If you do the same and continue working then everything will be all right. I am sure the community will be fine to put together a fund for you, but first please deliver what you promised and we understand the development takes time.

As for the Marlboro guy, to be honest, being very long in Bitcoin and for reasonable long in altcoin I have seen all kind of users, and when I see users like Marlboro who keep predicting the 10K price and in the meantime assure everyone that he will not sell the coin, then that is the clearest indication that the guy is desperately hyping the prices and dumping or just about to dump. Quite desperate and obvious really. When I saw the very thin order book and price rising in the last few days without any real money in trade just selling for themselves, then it was clear someone is going dump.

I urge all users and bagholders, don't worry about Marlboro, stick with the developers and let them deliver the software.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:13:22 PM

We are not dead, but MarlboroMan / JimmyZed and his little group of people here have been contacting me via email to post lies and false information about the coin so that they could pump the price. We told them we won't participate in their lies and schemes and he decided to dump the price today when we called them out, so after seeing all this we are positive this was the right decision not to go with there lies . In order to let the dust settle, we will be taking a small break to complete our new features and developments. Thank you for your patience with us and stay tuned for more great releases!

OK, keep developing the coin. We have seen this drama before, when you left and came back, then you stayed with the project and released a new wallet. If you do the same and continue working then everything will be all right. I am sure the community will be fine to put together a fund for you, but first please deliver what you promised and we understand the development takes time.

As for the Marlboro guy, to be honest, being very long in Bitcoin and for reasonable long in altcoin I have seen all kind of users, and when I see users like Marlboro who keep predicting the 10K price and in the meantime assure everyone that he will not sell the coin, then that is the clearest indication that the guy is desperately hyping the prices and dumping or just about to dump. Quite desperate and obvious really. When I saw the very thin order book and price rising in the last few days without any real money in trade just selling for themselves, then it was clear someone is going dump.

I urge all users and bagholders, don't worry about Marlboro, stick with the developers and let them deliver the software.

you are here .damn amazing .we have the same thought on some of the altcoin.remember the tilecoin/?
konadave2004

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:17:01 PM

Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.

Official site is down and the devs have not logged into btc talk for 10 days.

Same old story again. I'm out of alts forever.

I have just discover something:

1. Website removed, 404 not found
2. Dev not logging into BCT more than 10 days
3. The Twitter account of APEX has been suspended.

So, what do you think ?

I think that I've checked all of these accusations and found all to be untrue or misleading.
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:22:45 PM

Not sure what to believe anymore  Sad Luckily I sold most soon enough and also bought some very cheap back, but I'm reluctant to buy anymore as another dump would mean we would get to few hundred satoshi.

Facts are devs are taking a lot of time and MalboroMan used to hype a lot.
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:35:53 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 05:05:58 PM by altcoinUK

Facts are devs are taking a lot of time and MalboroMan used to hype a lot.

I have no association with the devs, apart from that I had APEX from the beginning as a kind of hobby project (I guess I just liked the name), and I am here just to state the facts.

Fact #1: development takes time. This coin is matured already, there is no ICO or IPO to raise development funds, and therefore the development resources are limited and better if bagholders form a kind of partnerhsip/community with the developers with a longer view instead of desperately try to ride the next P&D wave.

Fact #2: Marlboro and his buddies have been desperately trying to hype this coin for a while. In the meantime, the market data indicate they are not even baby whales as they could generate a pathetic 20 BTC over a day by selling for themselves.

I suggest everyone take the devs' word that the coin is still being developing. The devs been here for months, they still here, and they clearly said the development work continue -  no reason to assume otherwise.
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

you are here .damn amazing .we have the same thought on some of the altcoin.remember the tilecoin/?

Yeah I remember Tilecoin :-)) at least this APEX is already bypassed the initial phase and the devs are still here.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:24:03 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 05:43:34 PM by awais3344_1

i dumped my coins at a huge loss  Sad time to move on i guess  Undecided scammers everywhere

Edit: Anyway devs, do you still have any news? I am willing to buy if you are going to deliver the multipool?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tberty

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:48:09 PM

i dumped my coins at a huge loss  Sad time to move on i guess  Undecided scammers everywhere

Edit: Anyway devs, do you still have any news? I am willing to buy if you are going to deliver the multipool?

Hey, take a look at stellar.org, STR, a good alt coin right now with good investors and plans.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

Hey, take a look at stellar.org, STR, a good alt coin right now with good investors and plans.

i am in such abig loss right now to look at other coins. i will when i really have some btc. right now. its not much left

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
zachbedford

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:22:38 PM

Guys I have held onto my apexcoins through all the bullshit- from July - I have approx 300k.  I understand that when panic sets in you automatically look for a way out. And I wish sometimes in the past that I had sold instead of held, but those coins were only a month or two old - and they were actually ShitCoins.

Apexcoin is not a two month old ShitCoin - what hurts the most is that the guys this community trusts are the guys that are manipulating the coin and us for their own benefit.  For all you guys that sold, you shouldn't have.  For all you guys that sold, you should have more faith.  For all you guys that sold, always think about the long term.

If you care about this community, this coin and its future don't pussy out when it nosedives because of malicious assholes stay strong and watch the price rise.

dev team: more transparency please, with break down of activities and time frames. Plus tell us if assholes are trying manipulate.

Peace and Love.

hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:00:08 PM

Shame on You again.....
SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:59:58 AM

Guys I have held onto my apexcoins through all the bullshit- from July - I have approx 300k.  I understand that when panic sets in you automatically look for a way out. And I wish sometimes in the past that I had sold instead of held, but those coins were only a month or two old - and they were actually ShitCoins.

Apexcoin is not a two month old ShitCoin - what hurts the most is that the guys this community trusts are the guys that are manipulating the coin and us for their own benefit.  For all you guys that sold, you shouldn't have.  For all you guys that sold, you should have more faith.  For all you guys that sold, always think about the long term.

If you care about this community, this coin and its future don't pussy out when it nosedives because of malicious assholes stay strong and watch the price rise.

dev team: more transparency please, with break down of activities and time frames. Plus tell us if assholes are trying manipulate.

Peace and Love.

People should learn by now that if you're smart then you know whales can't phase APEX because it always comes back strong with real developments.  Multipool and blackjack is coming, the devs have been truthful since the beginning so thank you to those with weak hands.   Wink
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:03:49 AM

Jimmy Zed = Marlboroman = Huh? LOL I know but I'm not telling. People wake up this coins is being played by one of the pump n DUMP groups.  I have details of their pump plans. I know who Jimmy is. This coins will be dumped to 100 sat once his guys get out. It's a shame actually because the coin is decent but I won't touch it with a ten foot pole as long as Marlboroman aka Jimmy Zed is on it.

Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:05:39 AM

What a crock of shit. I'm calling bullshit on the in wallet multipool. Time to Dump!!!!!!

Looks like the scammers who missed the boat are out in full force to try and drive the price down so they can buy some.

I'll make you trolls a deal, I'll sell half my Apex to you at 5,000 Satoshi.

How's that?  Or you can wait and pay 10,000 once the dev releases the Kraken.  lol

Actually the pump group has its coins. They want it to pump up a little more so they can dump out of it on your head.  Roll Eyes
Sweet N Sour Shiatsu

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:03:37 AM

Actually the pump group has its coins. They want it to pump up a little more so they can dump out of it on your head.  Roll Eyes
[/quote]

I'm so sic of these shit pump groups shitting on the little guy. This coin was 3k sat a few days ago and it hit 700 sat today.  Yep that's is what is a called a DUMP! Jimmy Zed and his crew are dumping out of this only to move on to another coin to wash rinse and repeat. Do be stupid get out before you become a perm bag holder.  Undecided
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:16:09 AM

Jimmy strikes again! Or should I say Marboroman. Alex D in the house?! lol  Making more huge bag holders here too?  Roll Eyes

Diabolic

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:18:03 AM

Jimmy strikes again! Or should I say Marboroman. Alex D in the house?! lol  Making more huge bag holders here too?  Roll Eyes

Who's that? BobSurplus again?
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:54:27 AM

Who's that? BobSurplus again?

Bob? Hell no. Jimmy Zed is no Bob Surplus. Not even close. If Bob was on this coin it would have hit 10k sat at the very least. No this is armature hours with Jimmy. lolz

sucksyd

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:19:15 AM

[/quote
dont think so .maybe this stellar has been controlled by chinese whales.beware
sucksyd

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:21:13 AM

Yeah I remember Tilecoin :-)) at least this APEX is already bypassed the initial phase and the devs are still here.
yup.this team is here so the hope is here as well.but,the dump round is about to roll
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: