Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for Dicebot  (Read 4003 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:59:26 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 11:01:54 AM by michaeladair

Okay, so basically I made a dicebot for peerbet.org. The dicebot is opensource and available to the public.
The bot is fairly easy to use, but it is even easier to use if you have experience with the site and if you know how high the loss streaks actually get.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655454.msg7359948#msg7359948

I am familiar enough with the site that I can make a fairly good profit on it, BUT in order to make money, I need money.
Making money by using the dicebot is possible to do but in order to make a good amount I need a lot. (Around 1 btc can earn $30 worth of btc a day)

[1]If you wish to give me a loan, please pm me or message below and we can sort things out.
[2]If you do not believe me and think I am going to scam you, please pm me and maybe I can help you setup the dicebot on peerbet.org and you can test it out for a day or two. (Then maybe send me 1/2 the profit)?

NOTE: If you are to use this bot without my consent or help, please heed this warning. The normal percentage of dice rolling is 49.5%, highest loss streak rarely reaches 19 however a loss streak of 21 has been acquired once out of the millions of dicerolls tracked by my bot. (My bot rolls 1-3 rolls a second and many people use it, most 24/7) So, the data is accurate. It is wise to be rolling with a 22 max loss streak.

NOTE: I've got no collateral that I can give to you so please consider my second offer.

Just wanted to tell everyone of my personal experience that I had with my own bot...
I started with .2 btc today and managed to get up to 1 btc with my bot. It was really risky at times and I was surprised that I had gained that much.

However, using the bot also has it's downs and you need to know when to stop so that you can keep your earnings. I lost .9 btc not too long after having that high amount.

After that, I said to myself, "Well fuck it.", so i sent the remaining .1 btc to satoshimines.com to attempt to earn some money. That it'self was a ride, I did one mine setting, max bet each time and rode the corners all the way to 1 btc. Then I lost it, lost it all.

You can earn a lot using my bot, or you can lose it all. If you have some spare btc that you would like to invest in me, as a gamble. Then feel free to message me or post in the replies.
I'm not going to tell you that you WILL earn a lot, but I will tell you that there is a big chance that you will.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:15:33 PM

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:16:50 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 08:27:55 PM by michaeladair

Lightlord please read everything I posted or don't critique... It isn't considered a loan if the money doesn't change hands. That is why I posted this second option.
[2]If you do not believe me and think I am going to scam you, please pm me and maybe I can help you setup the dicebot on peerbet.org and you can test it out for a day or two. (Then maybe send me 1/2 the profit)?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:39:57 PM

Lightlord please read everything I posted or don't critique... It isn't considered a loan if the money doesn't change hands. That is why I posted this second option.

Are you willing to pay 1/2 the losses if it loses money?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:44:05 PM

If I were to be able to do that then I would have be botting myself...
But, if they follow my instructions then there is no way that they would loose.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:53:34 PM

You PMed me with this loan request.  How is there no way the gamblers would lose?  If this was the case, wouldn't everyone with 1 BTC (that was what this user requested from me) be doing this right now?  If they were easily making $30 a day...  What about those people with 100 bictons?   They would be making $3000 a day, easily, with no risk at all?

Also, in the loan request, you never told me what you would do if you lost my coins.
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:57:45 PM

How about you test the bot for 1 hour, at a safe interval. And tell me if it works or not.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:04:55 AM

How about you test the bot for 1 hour, at a safe interval. And tell me if it works or not.

I'd be curious to see what "strategy" this bot uses.

I agree with monbux, I'm not sure your operation is profitable there. Otherwise everybody (including myself) would be doing that ATM.
Gambler's fallacy

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:54:57 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 01:06:00 AM by michaeladair

The bot has been widely tested and it is not really new... we have worked out all the bugs and made many additions to the code.
The fact of the matter is, noone believes that it works.

It uses martingale strategy, but you get to set everything. (% of increase, base bet, % to bid on, roll amnt, etc)

Can someone just try it and say something positive about it before saying that it probably doesn't work?

NOTE: I have tried it with my own money, here's what you do. Get 20 Dogecoin, bot 49.5%, 2x increase, and configure the starting bet to make the max loss streak 22.

I WILL FUND SOMEONE'S PEERBET ACCOUNT 20 DOGE IF THEY BOT AND REPORT BACK HOW IT'S GOOD.
Infact, here is the donators only version of the bot... (Even though you can just pay a Dogecoin sat to get it) http://www.mediafire.com/download/5aw8gaazaapcbg2/dicebotfast.jar

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:28:52 AM

The bot has been widely tested and it is not really new... we have worked out all the bugs and made many additions to the code.
The fact of the matter is, noone believes that it works.

Can someone just try it and say something positive about it before saying that it probably doesn't work?

The reason no one believes that it works is that what you are suggesting defies mathematics. Unless you've somehow managed to prove probability theory incorrect (which will be massive) and I highly doubt that, the logical conclusion is that in the long term you WILL eventually lose. The only way a bot would ever have +EV would be in a game where the house has a negative edge, but there's a reason they don't do that...
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:53:52 AM

why cant you start with .1 bitcoin and make the bot what its work and generate more ? why do you need a loan ?
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:20:06 AM

I don't have .1 bitcoin nor the means of getting it... I have enough money, but it is all in my bank and I'm only 18.

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:28:55 AM

If you pay for it all,  id be happy to test it out.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:30:26 AM

If you pay for it all,  id be happy to test it out.

Make a peerbet.org account, bot at the settings i posted above and I will give you 20 doge.
Then post your results continuously...

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:36:08 AM

If you pay for it all,  id be happy to test it out.

Make a peerbet.org account, bot at the settings i posted above and I will give you 20 doge.
Then post your results continuously...

Sure.  Gimme a few hours so i get home.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:39:42 AM

I don't have .1 bitcoin nor the means of getting it... I have enough money, but it is all in my bank and I'm only 18.
If you need to buy Bitcoin I'd be happy to sell you some. Selling Bitcoin is my business.
I got a 250$ meijer gift card... cash... and money in my bank.
If you have a lot of btc why don't you try the bot Tongue, even with .1...

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:48:45 AM

I don't like gambling on relatively unpopular sites, I feel like they are more likely to be rigged than the bigger ones. When just-dice got shutdown I stopped botting cause I don't trust the rest.

Even so, can you do me the favor of botting with 20 Dogecoin if I give you it? I need some reviews from higher ranking people, with better reps.

FastBluff

Activity: 168

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:52:18 AM

That is impossible to make these claims.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:55:35 AM

That is impossible to make these claims.
Okay well the chance of it happening is really low...

Again you can't make that claim... math is against you in this.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:20:06 AM

It is math... are you saying the laws of statistics don't apply to your bot?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: