Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for Dicebot  (Read 4003 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:43:41 AM

You are probably an sock puppet of michaeladair and you are now spamming.
If you are saying he is another account of mine then you might just be the most stupid person on this forum. I'll have you know I just asked for loans, wouldn't you think I would have used an account of mine with an actual Member status? Why don't you just slam your head in the door since you can't possibly get over the fact that I actually have people willing to back me up and a concussion will be the only way for you to realize that.

FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:47:43 AM

If you are saying he is another account of mine then you might just be the most stupid person on this forum. I'll have you know I just asked for loans, wouldn't you think I would have used an account of mine with an actual Member status? Why don't you just slam your head in the door since you can't possibly get over the fact that I actually have people willing to back me up and a concussion will be the only way for you to realize that.

You are asking for a loan on a dice bot... I wouldn't be surprised if you used a sock puppet... Also I have mathematics backing me up, so I don't care if the world is backing you. You have not proven it with math, any high school math student can show the math proof, but I guess you missed that class Wink

fungal

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:37:29 AM

I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.

Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.

I am spamming cause I pointed out how math proved you wrong?
I never said it was impossible to loose anything, but if you test it out with safe variables you will see that you will earn more than you lose. Now delete those earlier posts, they are filling up my post and it's annoying. No one here cares for your opinion.

When someone feels they need to keep repeating themselves, it detracts from their point, so fastbluff, I would suggest removing some posts as you look more like a spoiled brat.

...And yes I have used his bot v 1.4 and 1.5 and the times I lost big were when I was playing and did not comprehend the probability of long loss streaks and did not put in my stop level. Either way it is a gamble, and if it was not gambling it would be called 'a sure thing'. So if you are not greedy or impatient like a little child, then you will have a fairly high probability of coming out ahead. Yes it is all math and predictive analytics.

Over the years I have learned if you are in the right, go quiet, no one likes a boaster, if you are in the wrong go quiet, else you will look like a bigger fool than you do already.... would it not be nice if there was a lot more quiet?

Wow, I rest my case I will need to note, that 2 posts = SPAM...  (so what is 3 or 4 or more? <ponders>)

I got an email to say there was a reply and you are suggesting I am a sock puppet, maybe you work that way, I do not.

fastbluff, you have made your opinion known, so lay off the mud slinging, anything further now really discredits you... no one else needs to do anything as you are doing such a bang up job with it all by yourself.
FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:39:50 AM

I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.

Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.

I am spamming cause I pointed out how math proved you wrong?
I never said it was impossible to loose anything, but if you test it out with safe variables you will see that you will earn more than you lose. Now delete those earlier posts, they are filling up my post and it's annoying. No one here cares for your opinion.

When someone feels they need to keep repeating themselves, it detracts from their point, so fastbluff, I would suggest removing some posts as you look more like a spoiled brat.

...And yes I have used his bot v 1.4 and 1.5 and the times I lost big were when I was playing and did not comprehend the probability of long loss streaks and did not put in my stop level. Either way it is a gamble, and if it was not gambling it would be called 'a sure thing'. So if you are not greedy or impatient like a little child, then you will have a fairly high probability of coming out ahead. Yes it is all math and predictive analytics.

Over the years I have learned if you are in the right, go quiet, no one likes a boaster, if you are in the wrong go quiet, else you will look like a bigger fool than you do already.... would it not be nice if there was a lot more quiet?

Wow, I rest my case I will need to note, that 2 posts = SPAM...  (so what is 3 or 4 or more? <ponders>)

I got an email to say there was a reply and you are suggesting I am a sock puppet, maybe you work that way, I do not.

fastbluff, you have made your opinion known, so lay off the mud slinging, anything further now really discredits you... no one else needs to do anything as you are doing such a bang up job with it all by yourself.

I was obviously joking since you said I was spamming.

Also you two are the mud slingers, I just said I want to see the math, you guys are cursing and naming calling... that discredits you even more.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:48:00 AM

Also you two are the mud slingers, I just said I want to see the math, you guys are cursing and naming calling... that discredits you even more.
Eoungh with the giant quotes, leave this post.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:53:50 AM

Show me the math behind your bot that you think it is a winner most of the time, and I will leave and delete my post.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:01:31 AM

I've got none. Happy? Satisfied? Now leave.
You're right, I'm wrong.

Just quoting so you don't change it.

And stop making the claims.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:19:19 AM

FastBluff please delete all the other previous posts now...

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:46:50 AM

No, I said if you used math to prove me wrong I would. The post stay, to show what incompetent person you are.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:56:51 AM

No, I said if you used math to prove me wrong I would. The post stay, to show what incompetent person you are.
You can keep the last one that quoted me, just delete the other crap.

LegendaryAnvil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:31:20 PM

Hey, this bot is great.  I let it run all last night with fairly safe variables.   bet was like 10 satoshi with auto increment checked, 2 times multiplayer.  45% odds and like .1 max bet.    I woke up and it did make the lose streak once but I came out .05 up which is not bad lol its better than some of my miners lol  I think its a great bot.  I am still looking for even safer variables but for now that works for me.
fungal

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:43:27 PM

Hey, this bot is great.  I let it run all last night with fairly safe variables.   bet was like 10 satoshi with auto increment checked, 2 times multiplayer.  45% odds and like .1 max bet.    I woke up and it did make the lose streak once but I came out .05 up which is not bad lol its better than some of my miners lol  I think its a great bot.  I am still looking for even safer variables but for now that works for me.
Yes it is all a numbers game, so make sure you are bank rolled well, as with any gambling it is called that for a reason.

Then again if it was proven to work the two things would happen, every man and his dog would get it and secondly the sites would realize their losses and ban the bots or place other restrictions on number of consecutive bets (like 999dice has).

I stick with DOGE as it is not such a big loss until I get to know the bot better.
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

I'm open for suggestions on improving the bot, any ideas?

fungal

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:00:59 PM

You can keep the last one that quoted me, just delete the other crap.

I suppose it is ok, as people will also see he compared me to a sock puppet, people will see the true colours of a person from their posts (you can check what posts people have posted also here), although maybe the unrelated posts should be removed out of courtesy to other forum users, but unless a mod comes in, it would be voluntary.

So how about it? Removal of all posts not specifically about the OP? then we all play nicely?
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:03:44 PM

So i've started to run the bot 24/7 since like 2 hours ago. I recommend running multiple instances, mine will run 24/7 on my VPS Tongue. I would highly recommend this bot to anyone.

Some screens

fungal

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

I'm open for suggestions on improving the bot, any ideas?
How about an auto increase or decrease on win? like you have for loss to use the multiplier.

Example...

Loss - use multiplier (eg 2) for the next be....
Win - increase or decrease the bet if desired (eg on win halve the bet instead of dropping to base bet)

Or some other little options along those lines.
fungal

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:07:17 PM

So i've started to run the bot 24/7 since like 2 hours ago. I recommend running multiple instances, mine will run 24/7 on my VPS Tongue. I would highly recommend this bot to anyone.

Some screens

Don't forget the donate button, I will be using it once I hit my target... Smiley it is the least I can do, ie donate some of the winnings (after all I benefit but did not create it)....
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:16:09 PM

Show me the math behind your bot that you think it is a winner most of the time, and I will leave and delete my post.

Didn't michaeledair say his bot was open-source?  If that's actually true I suppose that anyone who wants to can download the bot and see its math.

michaeledair, it's pretty obvious to anyone here who has any respect for their money that throwing it at your bot is not a wise thing to do.  you're not even willing to do it yourself, but you're trying to talk others into taking the risk that you're not willing to take.

basically, if you really thing your bot is a genius and can't lose, go ahead and prove it by using it yourself.  you say you don't have any starting capital but didn't you offer someone 20doge?  I don't know what that's worth these days but surely you can trade it for BTC.  Secondarily, if you can write code (you wrote a bot, right?) you can write code for a bounty campaign and make a little btc.  I recently did some css work that I found on this forum for .25BTC.  Thirdly, if you realy can't do any of that, you can put an ad in your signature space.  Eventually I believe you can get your capital and prove all of us wrong with your gambling bot using your own money.  Well, at least I believe you can get some money to try to prove us wrong.

Good luck!
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:40:36 PM

Just set up my 3rd bot, gonna upgrade my VPS and set up another 3 Tongue

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:47:12 PM

How about an auto increase or decrease on win? like you have for loss to use the multiplier.

Example...

Loss - use multiplier (eg 2) for the next be....
Win - increase or decrease the bet if desired (eg on win halve the bet instead of dropping to base bet)

Or some other little options along those lines.

We already have that function, but it's a bit safer... it increases based on the amount of currency it takes to stay at the current max loss streak without going over.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: