Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for Dicebot  (Read 4003 times)
fungal

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:28:16 PM

Stop chatting with yourself dude, is making you look bad
It is a little off-topic from OP, but I have no reason to believe that he is chatting with himself, otherwise you could say my reply to you is chatting with myself as you are not communicating interactively.... Roll Eyes
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:27:55 PM

Just wanted to tell everyone of my personal experience that I had with my own bot...
I started with .2 btc today and managed to get up to 1 btc with my bot. It was really risky at times and I was surprised that I had gained that much.

However, using the bot also has it's downs and you need to know when to stop so that you can keep your earnings. I lost .9 btc not too long after having that high amount.

After that, I said to myself, "Well fuck it.", so i sent the remaining .1 btc to satoshimines.com to attempt to earn some money. That it'self was a ride, I did one mine setting, max bet each time and rode the corners all the way to 1 btc. Then I lost it, lost it all.

You can earn a lot using my bot, or you can lose it all. If you have some spare btc that you would like to invest in me, as a gamble. Then feel free to message me or post in the replies.
I'm not going to tell you that you WILL earn a lot, but I will tell you that there is a big chance that you will.

I appreciate your honesty here.  It lends you some credibility, IMHO.  .2 -> 1.0 -> 0 is a pretty good ride.  If you do it again, I guess you gotta start cashing out half your winnings every hour or something.  Then don't let yourself gamble with that.
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:23:03 PM

Just wanted to tell everyone of my personal experience that I had with my own bot...
I started with .2 btc today and managed to get up to 1 btc with my bot. It was really risky at times and I was surprised that I had gained that much.

However, using the bot also has it's downs and you need to know when to stop so that you can keep your earnings. I lost .9 btc not too long after having that high amount.

After that, I said to myself, "Well fuck it.", so i sent the remaining .1 btc to satoshimines.com to attempt to earn some money. That it'self was a ride, I did one mine setting, max bet each time and rode the corners all the way to 1 btc. Then I lost it, lost it all.

You can earn a lot using my bot, or you can lose it all. If you have some spare btc that you would like to invest in me, as a gamble. Then feel free to message me or post in the replies.
I'm not going to tell you that you WILL earn a lot, but I will tell you that there is a big chance that you will.
Sounds like you got way too aggressive with the bot. You were probably making bets 100X riskier than you should have, earnings with bots are supposed to be slow. What you're doing is no different than normal gambling.

It was in some way risky, but at the same time not really... I learned a lot from that experience, the main thing I learned was how I am going to bot from now on.

I am going to be botting from now on 50%+ instead of below (92% is what I'm going to be using from here on), I will start my basebet as low as it can be, my max loss streak will need to be>= 6+, and my multiplier will be as high as it can be while getting me that max loss streak (Above 20x).

The reasoning behind this is that I will not be earning a lot of money by what the win's that I roll are, I will be winning by how many losses I get before that win. This way the chances of me loosing are very slim and the winnings depend on the loss streaks.

When I was botting last night I used this strategy and I was gaining about .01 btc every 40sec or so... however, the way I had it setup was so my max loss streak was only 3. When I hit the streak of 4 I got fucked over, big time. NOTE: I was doing 100x multiplier on it, barely earned shit on a one loss streak, but on a three I'd earn .02 btc.

michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:07:40 AM

Do you even run the calculations for how risky your bets are? When I botted I had a book filled with the % chance of busting for various martingale sequences. I made it so I never botted with more than a 0.0001% chance of losing, and did 600,000 bets without problem. I can tell your chances of losing are fairly steep based on what you're saying. 92% martingales aren't good at all.

49.5% martingale is the way to go, and you can increase your multiplier above 2X if you want to win more on a losing streak.

Patience is a virtue when botting, your initial bets shouldn't be more than 100 satoshis, probably more like 10 satoshis.

The dicebot has a losing and winning streak tracker for that reason, + the percent chance of missing the 92% is 8%, then it goes down from there, really fast...

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:24:23 AM

Do you even run the calculations for how risky your bets are? When I botted I had a book filled with the % chance of busting for various martingale sequences. I made it so I never botted with more than a 0.0001% chance of losing, and did 600,000 bets without problem. I can tell your chances of losing are fairly steep based on what you're saying. 92% martingales aren't good at all.

49.5% martingale is the way to go, and you can increase your multiplier above 2X if you want to win more on a losing streak.

Patience is a virtue when botting, your initial bets shouldn't be more than 100 satoshis, probably more like 10 satoshis.

The dicebot has a losing and winning streak tracker for that reason, + the percent chance of missing the 92% is 8%, then it goes down from there, really fast...

What goes down from there pretty fast? The precentage of winning or loosing?

Anastasio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

Anything with a house edge will lose. Only way you will win in the long run is Sports Betting or Poker. Dont think a simple 2x with 100%increase on loss will make you any money. You will either bust, or make so little profit it won't be worth it. There are plenty of other systems that work way better than that for quick profits in the short run. If you want to make some money, learn and study baseball betting. Way better odds on winning. I gave up on dice besides the faucets, way too unpredictable. There are dozens of ways to easily make profits on baseball, even if you martingale.

loewen.brad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:49:56 AM

You say you have money in the bank and plenty of cash, but you can't buy btc? why not? there are plenty of sellers on localbitcoins that will do in-person cash trades or will accept bank/bank wire transfers.

BTC Donation address: 1C9kFrgD4iHRnH7p86HaAQ5oSaEuzqmjf8
XIV Donation address: XErCR9BXh2oVXBy2Yh48qcRaX9tdDCRH5J
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: