Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for Dicebot  (Read 4003 times)
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:21:37 AM

It is math... are you saying the laws of statistics don't apply to your bot?

can you just shut the fuck up and try it for free and try to prove your point instead of bumping this thread every 10 minutes.

FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:32:38 AM

can you just shut the fuck up and try it for free and try to prove your point instead of bumping this thread every 10 minutes.

My point is the laws of statistic and probability so he really should be giving us hard numbers and proving to us, which he can't do. It is like a snake oil salesman.

Thank you... and FastBluff, I never said it was impossible... but the % of it losing is almost astronomical, and if a minimum remaining currency is set then the bot will not be able to lose money. It will gain a lot more than it will lose.

Can you show us the math and prove it?

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:35:31 PM

Use your own goddamn math to find out the percentage of a certain streak. I am only saying that if you exercise caution while setting up the bot, you can win more than you lose.

I guess you don't have the math to back up your claim, you can't say it wins more then it loses without the math to back it up.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:43:08 PM

Use your own goddamn math to find out the percentage of a certain streak. I am only saying that if you exercise caution while setting up the bot, you can win more than you lose.

I guess you don't have the math to back up your claim, you can't say it wins more then it loses without the math to back it up.

At a 22 fucking max loss streak the amount of currency you win is more than its losses, test it you dumbass or fuck off this post.

I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.

michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.

Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.

armin22

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:27:01 PM

Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.

Deposited 1'000 Doge, been making a solid 10 doge every hour xD

1% every hour isn't bad.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:36:03 PM

1% every hour isn't bad.
Good Tongue, keep us updated on your four highest loss streaks and how many times you hit each... If you would be so kind.

armin22

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:45:22 PM

1% every hour isn't bad.
Good Tongue, keep us updated on your four highest loss streaks and how many times you hit each... If you would be so kind.

I went crazy, deposited 2'000 and set bids to 0.004, lost 1K xD

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

I went crazy, deposited 2'000 and set bids to 0.004, lost 1K xD
I went from 10k to 50k in a small amount of time using that bot, then I also lost a lot being risky.
It's better to have larger balance, and smaller bets if you want to succeed fast.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:01:35 PM

michaeladair, what I can offer is not a loan but if you make a bot for http://Altdice.net and promote it like the Peerbet one, I can give you some coins.
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:09:30 PM

michaeladair, what I can offer is not a loan but if you make a bot for http://Altdice.net and promote it like the Peerbet one, I can give you some coins.
Message me your offer Tongue, cause I have not done this for promotion and I like that idea.

armin22

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

STILL MAKING PROFIT!

@ 1107DOGE, started with 1090 around 3 hours ago.

Im trying to sort out a way to get this working on android, would be much easier.

armin22

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:39:28 PM

Code:

16:32

WIN

17:32

WIN

18:37

#Winning Smiley

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:51:45 PM

I am spamming cause I pointed out how math proved you wrong?

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:54:18 PM

I never said it was impossible to loose anything, but if you test it out with safe variables you will see that you will earn more than you lose. Now delete those earlier posts, they are filling up my post and it's annoying. No one here cares for your opinion.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

I never said it was impossible to loose anything, but if you test it out with safe variables you will see that you will earn more than you lose. Now delete those earlier posts, they are filling up my post and it's annoying. No one here cares for your opinion.

Do you understand any math and probability? And no I will not delete my truthful provable facts.

fungal

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:54:59 PM

Fastbluff, right or wrong, SPAM is SPAM, not wanted... make your point, build a bridge and get over it... for the record, you would appear to have a conflict of interest, considering how you promote a dice game... maybe you don't (or can't afford) people to use bots on your site?

so did you get 140 posts by spamming? trying to build rep that way is a good way to get a bad rep.
fungal

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:03:37 AM

When someone feels they need to keep repeating themselves, it detracts from their point, so fastbluff, I would suggest removing some posts as you look more like a spoiled brat.

...And yes I have used his bot v 1.4 and 1.5 and the times I lost big were when I was playing and did not comprehend the probability of long loss streaks and did not put in my stop level. Either way it is a gamble, and if it was not gambling it would be called 'a sure thing'. So if you are not greedy or impatient like a little child, then you will have a fairly high probability of coming out ahead. Yes it is all math and predictive analytics.

Over the years I have learned if you are in the right, go quiet, no one likes a boaster, if you are in the wrong go quiet, else you will look like a bigger fool than you do already.... would it not be nice if there was a lot more quiet?
FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:05:03 AM

Fastbluff, right or wrong, SPAM is SPAM, not wanted... make your point, build a bridge and get over it... for the record, you would appear to have a conflict of interest, considering how you promote a dice game... maybe you don't (or can't afford) people to use bots on your site?

so did you get 140 posts by spamming? trying to build rep that way is a good way to get a bad rep.

How is it spam, cause I pointed out that math doesn't prove he is right? And all he does is curse at me instead of showing me the statistical math of probability to prove that his bot can make the money he saying it can, and I am spamming LMAO.

Also we can stay on topic and not talk about my site, it has no bearing on this thread, but the reason we don't have bots is because many users didn't request for it. We listen to our users in a lot of our decisions.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:06:04 AM

When someone feels they need to keep repeating themselves, it detracts from their point, so fastbluff, I would suggest removing some posts as you look more like a spoiled brat.

...And yes I have used his bot v 1.4 and 1.5 and the times I lost big were when I was playing and did not comprehend the probability of long loss streaks and did not put in my stop level. Either way it is a gamble, and if it was not gambling it would be called 'a sure thing'. So if you are not greedy or impatient like a little child, then you will have a fairly high probability of coming out ahead. Yes it is all math and predictive analytics.

Over the years I have learned if you are in the right, go quiet, no one likes a boaster, if you are in the wrong go quiet, else you will look like a bigger fool than you do already.... would it not be nice if there was a lot more quiet?

You are probably an sock puppet of michaeladair and you are now spamming.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: