Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for Dicebot  (Read 4003 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:49:47 PM

Didn't michaeledair say his bot was open-source?  If that's actually true I suppose that anyone who wants to can download the bot and see its math.

michaeledair, it's pretty obvious to anyone here who has any respect for their money that throwing it at your bot is not a wise thing to do.  you're not even willing to do it yourself, but you're trying to talk others into taking the risk that you're not willing to take.

basically, if you really thing your bot is a genius and can't lose, go ahead and prove it by using it yourself.  you say you don't have any starting capital but didn't you offer someone 20doge?  I don't know what that's worth these days but surely you can trade it for BTC.  Secondarily, if you can write code (you wrote a bot, right?) you can write code for a bounty campaign and make a little btc.  I recently did some css work that I found on this forum for .25BTC.  Thirdly, if you realy can't do any of that, you can put an ad in your signature space.  Eventually I believe you can get your capital and prove all of us wrong with your gambling bot using your own money.  Well, at least I believe you can get some money to try to prove us wrong.

Good luck!
It's open source... I code html, css, and java and I'm learning some more languages. Where did you find a css job for .25 btc (what forum section)Huh Also, I'm willing to throw my money at my own bot the fact of the matter is, I have no way of buying btc myself. I got tons of money in my wallet and bank but I can't just throw that at the computer.

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:55:44 PM

Can we expect any updates? Like some speed updates?

If you can upgrade the speed i would be very greatful, even make it a paid version, i wont mind as you've got something really good on your hands Tongue

fungal

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:58:19 PM

I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.

Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.

I am spamming cause I pointed out how math proved you wrong?
I never said it was impossible to loose anything, but if you test it out with safe variables you will see that you will earn more than you lose. Now delete those earlier posts, they are filling up my post and it's annoying. No one here cares for your opinion.

When someone feels they need to keep repeating themselves, it detracts from their point, so fastbluff, I would suggest removing some posts as you look more like a spoiled brat.

...And yes I have used his bot v 1.4 and 1.5 and the times I lost big were when I was playing and did not comprehend the probability of long loss streaks and did not put in my stop level. Either way it is a gamble, and if it was not gambling it would be called 'a sure thing'. So if you are not greedy or impatient like a little child, then you will have a fairly high probability of coming out ahead. Yes it is all math and predictive analytics.

Over the years I have learned if you are in the right, go quiet, no one likes a boaster, if you are in the wrong go quiet, else you will look like a bigger fool than you do already.... would it not be nice if there was a lot more quiet?

You are probably an sock puppet of michaeladair and you are now spamming.

Wow, I rest my case I will need to note, that 2 posts = SPAM...  (so what is 3 or 4 or more? <ponders>)

I got an email to say there was a reply and you are suggesting I am a sock puppet, maybe you work that way, I do not.

fastbluff, you have made your opinion known, so lay off the mud slinging, anything further now really discredits you... no one else needs to do anything as you are doing such a bang up job with it all by yourself.

I was obviously joking since you said I was spamming.

Also you two are the mud slingers, I just said I want to see the math, you guys are cursing and naming calling... that discredits you even more.

Wow, missed that one first time round... when you say "you guys" please tell me you are not referring to me (as you appear to be) however I can not see how you could be, if you are referring to me as one of the "guys" "cursing and name calling" please provide the proof, you also stated earlier that you were spamming so my point was validated by your own statements.

There is a saying "Quit while you are behind", you know what that means? In case you have trouble with the terminology, it means quit before you get further behind.... and that goes for not just Fastbluff but to a couple of others also.
fungal

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:00:10 PM

If you can upgrade the speed i would be very greatful, even make it a paid version, i wont mind as you've got something really good on your hands Tongue
What version are you using?

1.5 is faster, send a donation and I am certain you will get a link....
armin22

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:04:12 PM

What version are you using?

1.5 is faster, send a donation and I am certain you will get a link....

xD

im using 1.5

There's a better version??? : " send a donation and I am certain you will get a link...."

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:22:29 PM

V1.5 is free now + the speed is all it can be. It is your internet that makes it faster from now on, what other functions would you guys want to see? I'm out of ideas that will benefit you... and yes, you can expect updates if you ask for certain things Tongue

armin22

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

V1.5 is free now + the speed is all it can be. It is your internet that makes it faster from now on, what other functions would you guys want to see? I'm out of ideas that will benefit you... and yes, you can expect updates if you ask for certain things Tongue

two things :

VPS Friendly Version (for 24/7 use) - all 3 of my bots crashed and refuse to work

Android version (for 24/7 use)

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

two things :

VPS Friendly Version (for 24/7 use) - all 3 of my bots crashed and refuse to work

I might be able to work out the VPS friendly version, but I will need access to a vps... Do you have one I can use for testing purposes?

armin22

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

two things :

I might be able to work out the VPS friendly version, but I will need access to a vps... Do you have one I can use for testing purposes?

Sure, i'm just doing a fresh install ATM, i'll give you VNC access and you can do anything you want. You got a skype?

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

Sure, i'm just doing a fresh install ATM, i'll give you VNC access and you can do anything you want. You got a skype?
Yeah, michaeladair1996

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:59:12 PM

So i've started to run the bot 24/7 since like 2 hours ago. I recommend running multiple instances, mine will run 24/7 on my VPS Tongue. I would highly recommend this bot to anyone.
Is this real life? Is this happening right now? What Universe did I got transposed into?! Nobody sees the hilarity of the situation?
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:36:10 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 11:10:04 PM by michaeladair

So i've started to run the bot 24/7 since like 2 hours ago. I recommend running multiple instances, mine will run 24/7 on my VPS Tongue. I would highly recommend this bot to anyone.
Is this real life? Is this happening right now? What Universe did I got transposed into?! Nobody sees the hilarity of the situation?
What is your point?
If it's the fact that you can get the name armin22 from michaeladair, you are wrong. Because that is impossible.

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:37:14 AM

Didn't michaeledair say his bot was open-source?  If that's actually true I suppose that anyone who wants to can download the bot and see its math.

michaeledair, it's pretty obvious to anyone here who has any respect for their money that throwing it at your bot is not a wise thing to do.  you're not even willing to do it yourself, but you're trying to talk others into taking the risk that you're not willing to take.

basically, if you really thing your bot is a genius and can't lose, go ahead and prove it by using it yourself.  you say you don't have any starting capital but didn't you offer someone 20doge?  I don't know what that's worth these days but surely you can trade it for BTC.  Secondarily, if you can write code (you wrote a bot, right?) you can write code for a bounty campaign and make a little btc.  I recently did some css work that I found on this forum for .25BTC.  Thirdly, if you realy can't do any of that, you can put an ad in your signature space.  Eventually I believe you can get your capital and prove all of us wrong with your gambling bot using your own money.  Well, at least I believe you can get some money to try to prove us wrong.

Good luck!
It's open source... I code html, css, and java and I'm learning some more languages. Where did you find a css job for .25 btc (what forum section)Huh Also, I'm willing to throw my money at my own bot the fact of the matter is, I have no way of buying btc myself. I got tons of money in my wallet and bank but I can't just throw that at the computer.

Just keep an eye on the "Services" and "Project Development" boards.  If you can code, there's always work there to be done. Then you can put the risk yourself.  I don't think anyone is going to believe you and give you a loan to use your magic betting bot for them. I think they will either use it themself, or not.  But loaning you money to go gambling is something that very few people in the world have the priviledge to do (gamble with someone else's backing).  And I think those people are always card players, not dice throwing robots.
armin22

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:10:42 AM

Opened at 01:30

Time now = 08:09

Time taken = 6 hours @ 38 mins.

Looks like estimate is accurate!

fungal

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:35:45 AM

Good luck!

Just keep an eye on the "Services" and "Project Development" boards.  If you can code, there's always work there to be done. Then you can put the risk yourself.  I don't think anyone is going to believe you and give you a loan to use your magic betting bot for them. I think they will either use it themself, or not.  But loaning you money to go gambling is something that very few people in the world have the priviledge to do (gamble with someone else's backing).  And I think those people are always card players, not dice throwing robots.

Or stock brokers...  Cheesy
armin22

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:38:55 AM

Fungal, how successful is your botting going?

fungal

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:05:27 PM

Well I was silly for a bit and lost around 2k DOGE... but been more frugal over the last few days (close to a week) and have added a few hundred DOGE but clawing back up to nearly 900 DOGE now... got 9 bots on one PC running...

Also been playing with the BTC and lost 5k or so, but it did go up to well over 60k (satoshi) as I fiddled with the percentages to 40 or 45 depending on how I felt.

EDIT: Currently sitting with just over 870 DOGE and using a multiplier of 2.067 for a loss streak survival of 21 and auto incrementing (stopping after a while and upping the multiplier slightly, and dropping the bid).

Actually that would be a nice idea, instead of auto increasing the bid, increase the multiplier, as the multiplier makes a big difference with long loss streaks...
armin22

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:32:26 PM

Well I was silly for a bit and lost around 2k DOGE... but been more frugal over the last few days (close to a week) and have added a few hundred DOGE but clawing back up to nearly 900 DOGE now... got 9 bots on one PC running...

Also been playing with the BTC and lost 5k or so, but it did go up to well over 60k (satoshi) as I fiddled with the percentages to 40 or 45 depending on how I felt.

EDIT: Currently sitting with just over 870 DOGE and using a multiplier of 2.067 for a loss streak survival of 21 and auto incrementing (stopping after a while and upping the multiplier slightly, and dropping the bid).

Actually that would be a nice idea, instead of auto increasing the bid, increase the multiplier, as the multiplier makes a big difference with long loss streaks...

My settings have never lost me jack, always stay over 20 minimum loss streak!

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:00:59 AM

Just wanted to tell everyone of my personal experience that I had with my own bot...
I started with .2 btc today and managed to get up to 1 btc with my bot. It was really risky at times and I was surprised that I had gained that much.

However, using the bot also has it's downs and you need to know when to stop so that you can keep your earnings. I lost .9 btc not too long after having that high amount.

After that, I said to myself, "Well fuck it.", so i sent the remaining .1 btc to satoshimines.com to attempt to earn some money. That it'self was a ride, I did one mine setting, max bet each time and rode the corners all the way to 1 btc. Then I lost it, lost it all.

You can earn a lot using my bot, or you can lose it all. If you have some spare btc that you would like to invest in me, as a gamble. Then feel free to message me or post in the replies.
I'm not going to tell you that you WILL earn a lot, but I will tell you that there is a big chance that you will.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:28:54 AM

Stop chatting with yourself dude, is making you look bad

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: