Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

Pretty sure the only 3-4 people that post are all the same or are at least part of the same group.
speaking of groups someone asked earlier who @equalpumps was and I believe this will answer the question and who's group he is part of
You Pump ‏@you_pump  15m15 minutes ago
## UNITED PUMPERS event ##
IRC is open at http://bit.ly/1zFdjtT
pump in 1.5h on bittrex!
~~ RT 2 win .05btc ~~
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 2 retweets 0 favorites
 Reply  Retweeted2  Favorite
More
SEE I'm such a NOOB I didn't even know how to copy and paste the picture that was supposed to be attached to all that gibberish lmao Fuck I'm computer illiterate sometimes lmfao oh well people probably know these things anyways lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:08:30 PM

@NoobKidOnTheBlock i dont know about you, but i can speak german turkish english, so i am not you:)
i can proof that.
but its really childy what they say. i am from austria, its 20:07 o clock, and i could tell about austrian politic and so on.
but let them believe what they want
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:09:54 PM

Well, what else should you answer? If you want more advice anyway, drop me a PM.
Advice on what? How to pretend I'm two different people??
How to do it successfully! Wink

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:12:35 PM

Well, what else should you answer? If you want more advice anyway, drop me a PM.
Advice on what? How to pretend I'm two different people??
How to do it successfully! Wink
Hahahaha I have no intentions on pretending that I'm two different people.  I have a hard enough time being just me with everything I got on my plate good sir.  Btw I did PM you about some advice I needed some help on Smiley Hope to hear from ya soon or hear from I'm guessing the other you?? I dunno as long as one of your multiple personalities can answer my questions that would be great Smiley Happy Trading my friend and Stay Safe Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:17:26 PM

Don't be fooled by people dumping their ULTC folks they are just trying to score cheaper and cheaper coins Smiley Also anyone heard from the Dev at all recently and maybe anything about the apparent Press release that was rumoured to be happening?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

J_Crypto

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:12:05 AM

Whoever wishes to dump, go ahead toss your coins on the ground and run for the hills! I will scoop them up, hold and profit from your weak ambitions!!  Grin

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:35:11 AM

Whoever wishes to dump, go ahead toss your coins on the ground and run for the hills! I will scoop them up, hold and profit from your weak ambitions!!  Grin
This is what I love about ULTC holders too is that they KNOW this coin is worth something and aren't willing to get rid of it for cheap! I feel it's safe to say that we have a new floor between 125 and 140k so the price will continue to climb if the people are patient Smiley I also will scoop any ULTC anyone wants to dump lol Cheers everyone!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:30:37 AM

Stack up on some ULTC, big day Smiley
why big day?
Wink Very strong support on bittrex, grab y'a pop corn and sit back and relax.

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
In order book i see only 2btc on BID, you want told me this is a support? lol  Roll Eyes
The reason you only see 2BTC on the buy side is cause Bittrex only shows the top 50 orders in the orderbook and it's a tactic whales use to flush out dumps by setting many microbuys and then their big buys underneath the microbuys so people dump into their buys.  Just check out the orderbook and see the top 50 buy orders and they are all like 5 coins here or 2 coins there and then the odd 100 coins here. In my experience this is just a strategy to make people think no one is interested in buying the coin anymore so people who bought higher panic and dump to try to not lose out on their investment totally and then next thing you know....... BOOM price skyrockets back up!! Just listen to TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and be patient with ULTC and hold it and don't give your coins up cheap!! The whole last 4 to 5 days since last pump has all been accumulation if you check the charts!! At least that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy Trading everyone! Hey Devs wanna give us some reassurance everything is still good to go here? Just like a little feedback to know you guys are hard at work Smiley That also helps the community want to hold their coins Smiley Cheers

You are so funny Smiley

Now you have 0.7 BTC and price go down. Where is yours support? Maybe on 1sat ? peace  Grin

EDIT: Now in market history we have only buy and green color. Hmm nice but someone bulid vol and this is not community...
Way to FUDDING go buddy!! Nice try but you can't shake the Umbrella Tree that easily Wink and once again if you check it's all supermicrobuys filling up the buy order side! Don't take a genius or super experienced trader to figure out what is going on here.  If you are trying to score some more cheap ULTC by spreading some FUD in this thread I regret to inform you that your efforts will go unfulfilled Sad People know that this coin is gonna be big and they are not dumping their coins anytime soon! The whole last 4 days has been steady accumulation if you look at the charts but once again that's just my opinion and people can make their own choices, but I believe this coin is easily worth minimum 300k if not 0.01 a coin Smiley Anyways thanks for the comment my friend and as always Happy Trading Smiley

I dont need these coins. I'll be watching the sinking ship Smiley
Good luck Wink
There was a 50 BTC buy order which will most probably re-appear soon. We will all be looking down from the moon laughing at your gay ass Smiley By the end of today it will be worth 200k, i bet you.

Where was your 200k? I cant see... Smiley

Its soo funny Cheesy
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:26:51 AM

This is what I love about ULTC holders too is that they KNOW this coin is worth something and aren't willing to get rid of it for cheap! I feel it's safe to say that we have a new floor between 125 and 140k so the price will continue to climb if the people are patient Smiley I also will scoop any ULTC anyone wants to dump lol Cheers everyone!
i agree, thats great thinking of ultc holders.everyone should hold their coins,never dump
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:43:17 AM

Price being suppressed but holding very well, news is that there is going to be something really big/special happening within 12 hours about ULTC. Anyone know any information? 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:44:04 AM

what you mean at 12 hours
Huh? Grin
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:48:46 AM

Huh? Grin
If you read close I said within 12 hours Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

Huh? Grin
lets see
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:36:02 PM

Huh? Grin
lets see
i see already ultc again increasing, to the moon
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:18:33 PM

Price being suppressed but holding very well, news is that there is going to be something really big/special happening within 12 hours about ULTC. Anyone know any information? 
Well I see someone tried to cause a panic dump to 70k last night.  They will be kicking themselves now and whomever scooped up their coins if laughing hard now with the ULTC they scooped up on that dump.  But I'm glad to see the price back in the 120k range again and reminding everyone not to let the whales shakeout the holders that easy!! Your ULTC are worth more than 120k a coin and you can tell by how many people or groups keep trying to get their ULTC for cheaper than market price.  Happy Trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:47:20 PM

Well I see someone tried to cause a panic dump to 70k last night.  They will be kicking themselves now and whomever scooped up their coins if laughing hard now with the ULTC they scooped up on that dump.  But I'm glad to see the price back in the 120k range again and reminding everyone not to let the whales shakeout the holders that easy!! Your ULTC are worth more than 120k a coin and you can tell by how many people or groups keep trying to get their ULTC for cheaper than market price.  Happy Trading everyone Smiley
i agree, panic dump will only let loose the people and make the whales richer
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:06:12 PM

They try the price to dropp down, but again,they will pump till 200k again after time
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:21:21 PM

They try the price to dropp down, but again,they will pump till 200k again after time
Just watch the orderbook today and the whales or whomever is trying to drop the price of ULTC is trying very hard today!! The whole sell side orderbook is filled with 1 coin sells and the buy order looks roughly the same but at very low prices trying to convince people that this coin is dead and to dump it! I urge anyone and everyone who is holding ULTC to not fall for these tricks because as soon as you do that's when BOOM!! They will skyrocket that price all the way up again!! The same thing happened before they pumped the coin the first time and in my opinion I believe they are trying to keep this price low so the people who unfortunately bought near the top of the last rise will feel they should cut their losses and get rid of their coins before they lose it all! Anyways make people pay for your ULTC people and if UmbrellaHoldings wouldn't mind giving us some updates on what is going on that would rock too Smiley I think a lot of people wouldn't mind knowing the status of UBTC release either Smiley Just saying lol Plus last night when I checked the marketcap last night it was almost 200k for ULTC and there are only 400k coins in circulation so this is way undervalued right now.Thanks for listening to my rant folks Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:47:57 PM

Just watch the orderbook today and the whales or whomever is trying to drop the price of ULTC is trying very hard today!! The whole sell side orderbook is filled with 1 coin sells and the buy order looks roughly the same but at very low prices trying to convince people that this coin is dead and to dump it! I urge anyone and everyone who is holding ULTC to not fall for these tricks because as soon as you do that's when BOOM!! They will skyrocket that price all the way up again!! The same thing happened before they pumped the coin the first time and in my opinion I believe they are trying to keep this price low so the people who unfortunately bought near the top of the last rise will feel they should cut their losses and get rid of their coins before they lose it all! Anyways make people pay for your ULTC people and if UmbrellaHoldings wouldn't mind giving us some updates on what is going on that would rock too Smiley I think a lot of people wouldn't mind knowing the status of UBTC release either Smiley Just saying lol Plus last night when I checked the marketcap last night it was almost 200k for ULTC and there are only 400k coins in circulation so this is way undervalued right now.Thanks for listening to my rant folks Wink
nice analyse, bytheway do you think it will increase this evening again?
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

how can i trace or look for a ultc transaction, is there any blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: