Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:43:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:48:22 PM

Funny when you see idiots thinking a coin will "die" after a dump...

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:53:59 PM

early adaptor dumped his holdings
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:54:39 PM

Let the FUD begin.  It's easy to think the dev dumped, it's the simple solution.  Not the people who have been promoting heavily all over twitter, slowly accumulating over the last several weeks. Right

I will continue my work as promised. Have much larger plans than making a couple BTC.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
armin22

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:00:55 PM

Let the FUD begin.  It's easy to think the dev dumped, it's the simple solution.  Not the people who have been promoting heavily all over twitter, slowly accumulating over the last several weeks. Right

I will continue my work as promised. Have much larger plans than making a couple BTC.

Proper dev right there

TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:22:08 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 10:34:31 PM by TheStarbreaker

Proper dev right there
Why should the dev dump, there is no reason for it.
The big whales are dumping.
The dev is a honest person, i talked to him often.and he wants a stable coin.
So trust the dev
BoxRoyer

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:35:27 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 10:46:13 PM by BoxRoyer

I think somebody uploaded a wrong price, messing things up.
We should promote this new price, as there is a group of people trying to keep pushing the prices down. We need more people pulling up, or this will end very soon...
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:41:18 PM

We should promote this new price, as there a group of people trying to keep pushing the prices down. We need more people pulling up, or this will end very soon...
everybody knows that there comes a big pump now, so be prepared,they will pump
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:00:41 PM

We should promote this new price, as there a group of people trying to keep pushing the prices down. We need more people pulling up, or this will end very soon...
everybody knows that there comes a big pump now, so be prepared,they will pump

i think the same, someone did mistake with price typing, typed too much 0, thats why price from 0.00101 went to 0.0001 btc, in one sell order went down -90% only idiot could do that in the purpose. just look in to graph with trading bars.
and if its right, price going back to 0.001-0.0015... so this prices is bargain!
i bought some 0.0002/0.00035/0.00065
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:26:35 PM

Large market correction. There were people in from 2 months ago at super low prices.
Just look at where the coin price started at early September.
There is still at a nice profit at these prices for them so no reason for old adopters not to sell some off.
Just was a little heavy handed.... maybe a little amateur trading.

Also that table could not hold up and people get impatient. I have bought and sold a few times
in the last 3 days.

Should stabilize at a fair price within 24 hours.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:05:04 AM

Very well said Dev and I agree why dump over 8 BTC? would make no sense. Either some Noob fat fingered an extra zero on 100k making it a 10k sell and lost all his coins or it was a huge tactic by some whale who bought very low to try to shake everyone out and cause a huge panic dump. Either way I'm still fully convinced this coin will recover and eventually be worth more than the first ATH.  If it was a whale trying to cause a huge panic dump it just shows you how strong the ULTC holders are in their belief of this project and coin Smiley Just watch what the price will be by November 1st and I'll guarantee that we will be back at 150k if not more Smiley Happy Trading everyone and congrats to everyone who scored a mint of cheap coins on that ridiculous dump hahaha Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

Large market correction. There were people in from 2 months ago at super low prices.
Just look at where the coin price started at early September.
There is still at a nice profit at these prices for them so no reason for old adopters not to sell some off.
Just was a little heavy handed.... maybe a little amateur trading.

Also that table could not hold up and people get impatient. I have bought and sold a few times
in the last 3 days.

Should stabilize at a fair price within 24 hours.
I agree that it could have easily been some early low buying amateur trader who got sick of waiting for the price to go back up but I also think it very easily was a fat finger extra zero just because like someone stated why from 101k to a dump to 10k? Seems more likely that the trader meant to set his sell for 100k and added an extra zero by accident but who knows?? Either way I see this coin recovering and making it back up to the 150k range easily within a couple days if not earlier Smiley Cheers P.S - We also need to remember how impatient that crypto-traders are and no action for 2 or 3 days and they easily give up on a coin but I don't in anyway think that this coin is how some FUDDERS are putting "DEAD" I mean there are only like 410k of these coins in circulation out of the total supply of 6 million coins so why kill it now right Smiley anyways once again Happy Trading everyone and take advantage of these cheap ULTC because they won't last long Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:24:37 AM

These coin final is awful coin
Go out
armin22

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:25:14 AM

These coin final is awful coin
Go out

You english final is awful english
Go out

jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:26:17 AM

Haha donation then from my English lesson
I have btc adress
armin22

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:28:01 AM

Haha donation then from my English lesson
I have btc adress

No point, you never understand english in the end.
You too stupid

jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:29:54 AM

The problem is not my English my friend

But the coin
Is awful
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:47:32 AM

The problem is not my English my friend

But the coin
Is awful
Why is this coin awful? I would like some reasons instead of just The coin is awful! Sounds to me like someone trying to stir the pot to score some cheap ULTC for himself but that's just my opinion. But I mean if you have some concrete evidence or facts about why this coin is "dead" or as you put it "awful" then please post and let's see what you mean my friend Smiley We are all ears here willing to hear what you actually have to back your comment about this coin being awful! And if you don't have any reasoning or any concrete facts or evidence than may I kindly ask you not to fill the thread with rubbish like that please and thank you Smiley Cheers mate Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:53:46 AM

Fucking shit this coin and whales have long ago sold. at the highest prices, and if the youngs trouble-traders hope here to earn some money, they will lose 90% of the Deposit in the near future. Buckle up, there will soon be a very big dump at incredibly low prices. And do not say we did not warn you.
Why so hostile? and why trying to cause FUD in the thread? I don't understand what you have against this coin or why you are "TRYING" to convince people that believe in this coin or are holding this coin into selling? Are we supposed to believe that you just randomly showed up out of nowhere to "SAVE" us traders from losing all our ULTC investment? Why? Because you are some random "GOOD SAMARITAN" and you are looking out for the well being of a bunch of people whom you don't even know?? Okay buddy Smiley Also at the end of your post you say "And do not say we did not warn you" Who are we? Are you more than one person? Or are you part of some group of traders who is trying to FUD this coin to try to collect a bunch more at super cheap prices? I mean like I commented to the last person who tried to FUD this coin, if you have some reasoning and some concrete evidence on why this coin is as you say "Fucking shit this coin" then by all means please give us your explanation onto why this coin is such a bad buy because we would all love to hear what your reason is behind saying this Smiley Anyways Cheers mate and Happy Trading and hope you score some cheap ULTC while it's still cheap my friend Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

Fucking shit this coin and whales have long ago sold. at the highest prices, and if the youngs trouble-traders hope here to earn some money, they will lose 90% of the Deposit in the near future. Buckle up, there will soon be a very big dump at incredibly low prices. And do not say we did not warn you.
Why so hostile? and why trying to cause FUD in the thread? I don't understand what you have against this coin or why you are "TRYING" to convince people that believe in this coin or are holding this coin into selling? Are we supposed to believe that you just randomly showed up out of nowhere to "SAVE" us traders from losing all our ULTC investment? Why? Because you are some random "GOOD SAMARITAN" and you are looking out for the well being of a bunch of people whom you don't even know?? Okay buddy Smiley Also at the end of your post you say "And do not say we did not warn you" Who are we? Are you more than one person? Or are you part of some group of traders who is trying to FUD this coin to try to collect a bunch more at super cheap prices? I mean like I commented to the last person who tried to FUD this coin, if you have some reasoning and some concrete evidence on why this coin is as you say "Fucking shit this coin" then by all means please give us your explanation onto why this coin is such a bad buy because we would all love to hear what your reason is behind saying this Smiley Anyways Cheers mate and Happy Trading and hope you score some cheap ULTC while it's still cheap my friend Smiley

Lets not feed them.  I deleted it because I looked at his history.  Almost every post he was doing the same thing.  He has nothing better to do...

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:04:58 AM

I know Dev I wasn't trying to feed him lol I was just calling out his FUD without any evidence and reasoning behind why he was posting like that Smiley Thanks for taking care of business though Bachman Turner Overdrive Style Wink Like it lmao Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: