Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:24:22 PM

great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

great!

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
AltCoinGuy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

DEV Update 7/20

I find it funny how the altcoin community complains about all the "shitcoins" that come out, but for every new coin, they dump the ones that are works in progress and jump on the newest released coins.

It's not really the devs to blame for this trend, releasing all these scam and shit coins. It the altcoin community, they show with their bitcoins that they dont care about many projects, they just want to jump on the next train. Stop blaming the devs for creating more coins and then abandoning them and moving to the next. They abandon them because their communities and investors do first. If you believe in a project, we should all work together and support and promote it.

With that said, KEY has had some tumultuous price waves over the last two days. We the dev team are still strong and believe in our project. We're moving forward. Anon is working and underway and we will have an explanation and infographics on this soon.

Yes, the USB metal key is going to be a mix of Tails, Tor, and the KEY wallet. You will be able to plug the usb KEY into any usb port on your pc, boot up and be connected only to Tor encrypted without any DNS leaking or other programs making connections through regular IP. Coins will be sent through the anonymous mixers and through Tor. Best would be to use the KEY on a laptop and a public wifi.

There's a lot of things to be done and we're doing our best to meet all the goals. We've brought a couple more members on the team to help with content writing and infographics so we can present more to the community. I'm working on the website and hope to be live tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks to KEY believers for staying with us.

Thanks for the update and details of the USB KEY drive , looking forward to using it.
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:32:58 PM

It shouldnt take so long to launch a simple website. Whats going to be special about it? How many people are really working on this? Is TOR really a great solution for anonymity? I am a little skeptical. Perhaps if the DEV or DEVs answer my questions that would be great!

Thanks

Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:46:21 PM

DEV Update 7/20

I find it funny how the altcoin community complains about all the "shitcoins" that come out, but for every new coin, they dump the ones that are works in progress and jump on the newest released coins.

It's not really the devs to blame for this trend, releasing all these scam and shit coins. It the altcoin community, they show with their bitcoins that they dont care about many projects, they just want to jump on the next train. Stop blaming the devs for creating more coins and then abandoning them and moving to the next. They abandon them because their communities and investors do first. If you believe in a project, we should all work together and support and promote it.

With that said, KEY has had some tumultuous price waves over the last two days. We the dev team are still strong and believe in our project. We're moving forward. Anon is working and underway and we will have an explanation and infographics on this soon.

Yes, the USB metal key is going to be a mix of Tails, Tor, and the KEY wallet. You will be able to plug the usb KEY into any usb port on your pc, boot up and be connected only to Tor encrypted without any DNS leaking or other programs making connections through regular IP. Coins will be sent through the anonymous mixers and through Tor. Best would be to use the KEY on a laptop and a public wifi.

There's a lot of things to be done and we're doing our best to meet all the goals. We've brought a couple more members on the team to help with content writing and infographics so we can present more to the community. I'm working on the website and hope to be live tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks to KEY believers for staying with us.

Thanks again for the continued updates on the progress.

Looking forward to trying it out.

keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

It shouldnt take so long to launch a simple website. Whats going to be special about it? How many people are really working on this? Is TOR really a great solution for anonymity? I am a little skeptical. Perhaps if the DEV or DEVs answer my questions that would be great!

Thanks

There is already a simple website up at www.keycoincrypto.com

I do web design/development for my regular day job, and spend anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months on each project. That's an eternity in the crypto world, so I'm trying to hurry this up. We want the website to contain all the info users will need, and answer most of the common questions.

Tor is a good solution for anonymity especially if youre connecting from public wifi, and coins can be sent through an anonymous mixer. A future goal is also i2p network support, a Tor alternative.

Our C++ coder is working on the anonymity solution, all the bugs have been ironed out and we're in testing. He explained its workings in laymans terms today, and our designer is working on infographics and content written to explain it.

I will be busy working and try to answer any other questions some hours from now.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:15:25 PM

more good news...soon fudders...  that's normal..
great ! GW!

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:56:30 PM

What is Tails?

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:02:59 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 08:31:03 PM by child_harold

OS X Wallet?

> 5h 42m

friendfromnobody

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:26:17 PM

Thanks

I do web design/development for my regular day job, and spend anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months on each project. That's an eternity in the crypto world, so I'm trying to hurry this up. We want the website to contain all the info users will need, and answer most of the common questions.

Tor is a good solution for anonymity especially if youre connecting from public wifi, and coins can be sent through an anonymous mixer. A future goal is also i2p network support, a Tor alternative.

Our C++ coder is working on the anonymity solution, all the bugs have been ironed out and we're in testing. He explained its workings in laymans terms today, and our designer is working on infographics and content written to explain it.

I will be busy working and try to answer any other questions some hours from now.

you are moosa!!!
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:44:03 PM

Keycoin dev hired moosa indian tech service for website? Better than cheap chinaman service.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:56:22 PM

Thanks

you are moosa!!!

White Coin Moosa?  If that is true, I also read some where MindFox from Crypt and Glyph coins had or was joining the crew.  I wonder have all these coins development been shelved or "borrowed" from, to follow other interests?  Considering the recent history of these assumed known players.  Will KEY follow the similar path of these previous, btc black holes?  Who knows who we don't know?
Megalodon

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

Thanks

you are moosa!!!

White Coin Moosa?  If that is true, I also read some where MindFox from Crypt and Glyph coins had or was joining the crew.  I wonder have all these coins development been shelved or "borrowed" from, to follow other interests?  Considering the recent history of these assumed known players.  Will KEY follow the similar path of these previous, btc black holes?  Who knows who we don't know?

"I've read somewhere".... on the internet. Because if it's written on the internet it's 100% true. That's why crypt crashed because the Attious lies were believed by the public. What's your evidence? A forged pastebin chatlog? lmao

[13:39] <SatoshiNakamoto> I am going to sell all my pre-mine and become a multi-billionaire, thanks for falling for my pyramid scheme.

omg it must be true!

defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:37:26 PM

Thanks

you are moosa!!!

White Coin Moosa?  If that is true, I also read some where MindFox from Crypt and Glyph coins had or was joining the crew.  I wonder have all these coins development been shelved or "borrowed" from, to follow other interests?  Considering the recent history of these assumed known players.  Will KEY follow the similar path of these previous, btc black holes?  Who knows who we don't know?

"I've read somewhere".... on the internet. Because if it's written on the internet it's 100% true. That's why crypt crashed because the Attious lies were believed by the public. What's your evidence? A forged pastebin chatlog? lmao

[13:39] <SatoshiNakamoto> I am going to sell all my pre-mine and become a multi-billionaire, thanks for falling for my pyramid scheme.

omg it must be true!

It was an IRC blowing up last week, about MF abandoning crypt and glyph taking his work to KEY.  I won't paste fake quotes and I don't have a link.  I'm just saying I read it.  If it comes out he hasn't joined KEY, I will add a correction to this post.  I don't think I will have to tho.
Megalodon

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:56:03 PM

It was an IRC blowing up last week, about MF abandoning crypt and glyph taking his work to KEY.  I won't paste fake quotes and I don't have a link.  I'm just saying I read it.  If it comes out he hasn't joined KEY, I will add a correction to this post.  I don't think I will have to tho.

If you are really active in crypt IRC you would know Mindfox is fully dedicated to crypt and it's his first priority. Keycoin devs are going the TOR route so I doubt Mindfox is involved in the coding development, he's not even familiar with tor.

MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:12:40 AM

I use tails for various reasons. Having this built in I think will be cool.

BTW, why is every ALT thread so full of whining and accusations lately. Satoshi is rolling in his grave right now. Thank god BTC is too big for this small time petty bullshit.

One thing is clear though, from the alts, were going to get a true successor to BTC. I look at a lot of ALTs and KEY definetly has the foundation under it to support massive growth and adoption.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:14:48 AM

BTW, why is every ALT thread so full of whining and accusations lately. Satoshi is rolling in his grave right now. Thank god BTC is too big for this small time petty bullshit.

One thing is clear though, from the alts, were going to get a true successor to BTC. I look at a lot of ALTs and KEY definetly has the foundation under it to support massive growth and adoption.

oh ya. key is really gaining on bitcoin. they keep looking over their shoulders because they r so scared!  Grin

MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:18:44 AM

oh ya. key is really gaining on bitcoin. they keep looking over their shoulders because they're so scared!  Grin

Too big to fail eh?
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

What is Tails?

https://tails.boum.org/
blackbird307

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:17:57 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 04:01:13 AM by blackbird307

Why was the timer reset on the website??

Also, any chance of this going on bitcoinwisdom?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: