Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
herzogzwei

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

reality overcomes

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:51:17 AM

OMG, are you blind? This is Chinese shitcoin, the dev will not post again probably. Do you even care that your miners are at risk? This is pathetic how pool owners jump on this shit and then even beg for miners to mine at their pool so that they can earn their fees. Please, quit this shit.
so what the deal?? just quit and shut up instead of bitchin over here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:52:58 AM

OMG, are you blind? This is Chinese shitcoin, the dev will not post again probably. Do you even care that your miners are at risk? This is pathetic how pool owners jump on this shit and then even beg for miners to mine at their pool so that they can earn their fees. Please, quit this shit.
so what the deal?? just quit and shut up instead of bitchin over here.
I don't want to shut up, I am advocating people not to lose money. What is your advice, to buy Chinese shitcoin? Are you a bagholder?
herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:58:13 AM

I don't want to shut up, I am advocating people not to lose money. What is your advice, to buy Chinese shitcoin? Are you a bagholder?
Jesus, do you really think people gonna listen you? Who wants to lose will lose it anyway. Doesn't matter chinese or indian etc. So I bought and sold and made my profit. That all about
Revelation

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:03:16 AM

Jesus, do you really think people gonna listen you? Who wants to lose will lose it anyway. Doesn't matter chinese or indian etc. So I bought and sold and made my profit. That all about
It does matter as there is not a single Chinese coin that wasn't a scam. Moreover, there is no website, no info on the coin plan, the dev is gone alread etc.. I want to short sell this coin or bet with someone that this is a shitcoin. I am willing to bet as much as 10BTC on this. We can use the escrow. Is someone willing to make this bet with me or to enable me to shortsell the coins?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:03:19 AM

Chart couldn't look more ridiculous. Guys like this are ruining this place for the legitimate devs.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:29:24 AM

lol at the fud!
you will be so buthurt when KEY is at 1 million satoshi.

bitcoin is 8.1 billion dollar marketcap.
its all about the hype my friend. and KEY has hype!

No premine, fair launch, alot of miners mining it even from the start so distribution is good and no instamine. block reward schedule is perfect!
i got in 1 hour after launch and difficulty and hashrate were huge! alot of people want this coin. there is alot of demand for it. this is really a good coin. its one of those coins that go to 1 million satoshi!
it will be a really good currency

High hash rate could be the devs. They may be the ones mining their own coin with a huge hashrate. Think about it. How could it have such a large hashrate the moment it is released. No Pre-ANN, No dev info, No plans for the future.... Who would know this coin is going to be released soon enough to begin mining before the public except for the devs and their friends.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:30:21 AM

Send some hashes over to

https://key.suprnova.cc

lots of capacity idling!

Well there is still > 70 GH/s for this coin of network hash, why not spread it to the pools ?

There were and are worse coins than this one, if someone wants to mine it - let 'em mine..

Look @ Lizarde - THIS is obvious scam Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:31:13 AM

lol at the fud!

No premine, fair launch, alot of miners mining it even from the start so distribution is good and no instamine. block reward schedule is perfect!
i got in 1 hour after launch and difficulty and hashrate were huge! alot of people want this coin. there is alot of demand for it. this is really a good coin. its one of those coins that go to 1 million satoshi!

High hash rate could be the devs. They may be the ones mining their own coin with a huge hashrate. Think about it. How could it have such a large hashrate the moment it is released. No Pre-ANN, No dev info, No plans for the future.... Who would know this coin is going to be released soon enough to begin mining before the public except for the devs and their friends.

It has high hashrate because 2-3 miners jump on nicehash and rent basically everything to mine the coin... Especially @ Launchtime, got that for almost every coin after launch

knightlife999

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

lol at the fud!

It has high hashrate because 2-3 miners jump on nicehash and rent basically everything to mine the coin... Especially @ Launchtime, got that for almost every coin after launch

Probably the devs. This one looks like Glyph, Rox, and many others. It looks like a manufactured "Flavor of the Week" coin. It will pump for a very short while, then dump and be forgotten. Someone (devs) is trying to make some extra coin while they wait for the next REAL coin opportunity.

Guys, take some sound advice: Go for Vericoin or Crypt. Even BTC and LTC will be making nice gains moving into next week.

This coin is dangerous.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Revelation

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:41:32 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

Well there is still > 70 GH/s for this coin of network hash, why not spread it to the pools ?

There were and are worse coins than this one, if someone wants to mine it - let 'em mine..

To me this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?
I want to short sell this coin. Do you want to bet against me on this coin?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:42:47 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

To mean this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?

I never bet - but i'm sure lizarde will not go anywhere.. IF it hits an exchange, it will just get dumped to death - thats it.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:42:55 AM

lol at the fud!

Probably the devs. This one looks like Glyph, Rox, and many others. It looks like a manufactured "Flavor of the Week" coin. It will pump for a very short while, then dump and be forgotten. Someone (devs) is trying to make some extra coin while they wait for the next REAL coin opportunity.

Guys, take some sound advice: Go for Vericoin or Crypt. Even BTC and LTC will be making nice gains moving into next week.

This coin is dangerous.

High risk high return.
knightlife999

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:49:42 AM

lol at the fud!

This coin is dangerous.

High risk high return.

Crumbs for the public, high returns for the devs. Be careful here...

I would recommend that anyone trading this coin set the following profit targets:

Conservative: 30k
Medium Risk: 45k
High Risk: 65k

If you're going to risk your BTC on this, set a realistic profit target and exit with a nice profit. In the real world markets, 10-25% is a fantastic return. If you bought Key at 10k, selling at 30k is 200%. Very nice return. Be realistic and take your profit before someone else does.   

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:52:49 AM

I would recommend that anyone trading this coin set the following profit targets:

If you're going to risk your BTC on this, set a realistic profit target and exit with a nice profit. In the real world markets, 10-25% is a fantastic return. If you bought Key at 10k, selling at 30k is 200%. Very nice return. Be realistic and take your profit before someone else does.   
[/quote]

Wise words.. Finally some Constructive criticism, i can +1 on that.. always be "careful" with (fresh) altcoins.. never go all in

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:54:00 AM

lol at the fud!

This coin is dangerous.

High risk high return.

What amazes me is why would it even go that high? There's absolutely no features offered. The dev hasn't posted shit since launch and has been inactive for more than 12 hours. A dev that launches a coin is usually active alittle more than this atleast for the first few days of launch.

I've seen dozen of coins like this and prices never this high...this is truly mind boggling.
knightlife999

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:43:14 AM

lol at the fud!

This coin is dangerous.

High risk high return.

What amazes me is why would it even go that high? There's absolutely no features offered. The dev hasn't posted shit since launch and has been inactive for more than 12 hours. A dev that launches a coin is usually active alittle more than this atleast for the first few days of launch.

I've seen dozen of coins like this and prices never this high...this is truly mind boggling.

Guerillamine: The Devs create a coin, and mine it heavy from just before and after the ANN.
Then unload at a predetermined price. Be careful guys. I don't want to see you get taken for a ride.  

No twitter account, no website, no dev info, and no public plans. All signs point to the need for caution.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:04:17 AM

lol at the fud!

This coin is dangerous.

High risk high return.

Guerillamine: The Devs create a coin, and mine it heavy from just before and after the ANN.
Then unload at a predetermined price. Be careful guys. I don't want to see you get taken for a ride.  

No twitter account, no website, no dev info, and no public plans. All signs point to the need for caution.

#1 Rule - Don't loss money

That's it.

Anything else does not matter.

I learn the hard way from myriad and fluttercoin

Ever since i have this rule, i am making more.
ariliz

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:41:02 AM

what miner recommend for r9 280x?
Revelation

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:52:58 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

To mean this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?

I never bet - but i'm sure lizarde will not go anywhere.. IF it hits an exchange, it will just get dumped to death - thats it.

Why do you keep talking about other coin? Keycoin is a shitcoin from China that has no website, no plan, no news, no dev etc. There are only pool ops like yourself that are creating the hype. The dev is not engaged in this coin nor community at all.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

Why do you keep talking about other coin? Keycoin is a shitcoin from China that has no website, no plan, no news, no dev etc. There are only pool ops like yourself that are creating the hype. The dev is not engaged in this coin nor community at all.

i'm creating no "hype".. i'm just providing a pool - thats it..

The miners/users/everyone who keeps this thread on page 1 "creates" the hype.

If you don't like it - go to any other of the 1000 threads here .. no one forces you to post here or insult me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: