Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
The4thDimension

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:08:57 AM

welp, so much for fud. I bought keycoin. lool.
Mainbrain

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:09:19 AM

I take back everything I said about KeyCoin.  Please accept my apologies for being so quick to judge.  Although I bought some just now, I remain optimistically skeptical - if that's even a thing.  I see some trustworthy names saying good things about KeyCoin here and on Twitter, so I'm officially changing my tune.

Thanks a ton!  This is really encouraging to see.  We're diligently working on KEY, daily, and we'll keep the community updated daily, too.
We have every intention of proving KeyCoin's value as we show continuing progress and development.  We're not making huge announcements about other announcements, or making empty promises, but, instead, we're moving consistently at a steady pace.

Looks like proof of work ends in about 15 blocks, too, at block 4500.

{
"version" : "v2.0.0.0: Experimental",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 4484,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 913262.46881327,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "98.245.55.96",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 196.16898378,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1405600665,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Under 1m coins too... looking smexy Cheesy

10mins POW end.Cheesy

Show me your Bitcoin address.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:43:41 AM

pumpmetheus and koolio posts on key coin thread, fudders shuts up and hyping goes through roof lol. Wi are ze goin to da mewn.

Who? Those 2 pump and dumpers, lol....hyping cuz they bought this. You think they care if this coin is shit or not? Don't be naive, they do this with every crypto they buy into even the shitty Pump and dumps.

Give a week or 2, volume will start to drop and price along with it then becomes like any other coin...semi dead. New coin pops up and its the new hype for the week.

99% of the last two pages are simply the same couple people making the hype. It's all pretty standard stuff from their book. There may be one or two noobs mixed in, but it only takes humans a few opinions in the same way to sway them one way or another. It's ingrained pack mentality I guess, or just pure stupidity.

BS Generator's opinion of the coin:

Enthusiastically benchmark resource sucking ROI

Stay tuned for more "key" phrases to suck you in, courtesy of the BS generator (no, I don't mean Koolio this time).

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
MVI

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:49:38 AM

I take back everything I said about KeyCoin.  Please accept my apologies for being so quick to judge.  Although I bought some just now, I remain optimistically skeptical - if that's even a thing.  I see some trustworthy names saying good things about KeyCoin here and on Twitter, so I'm officially changing my tune.

Thanks a ton!  This is really encouraging to see.  We're diligently working on KEY, daily, and we'll keep the community updated daily, too.
We have every intention of proving KeyCoin's value as we show continuing progress and development.  We're not making huge announcements about other announcements, or making empty promises, but, instead, we're moving consistently at a steady pace.

I'M FORGIVEN!!   Cheesy

Awesome response, ya'll.  So good to have some level-headed devs representing their work.  Professionalism is hard to come by in the crypto-community.  I'm watching this thread, Twitter, and Bittrex so intently that I've got to be careful not to neglect my IRL responsibilities. 

Keep up the great work, fellers!
The4thDimension

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:53:08 AM

I'm right there with you guys, I was calling scam from the get go, but I can see this is gonna be something much more legitimate than I had anticipated. MUCH more.  Grin Grin Grin
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:03:14 AM

I'm right there with you guys, I was calling scam from the get go, but I can see this is gonna be something much more legitimate than I had anticipated. MUCH more.  Grin Grin Grin

I was here from the beginning. Read my previous post. U will learn something.
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:37:21 AM

Moving along nicely.

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:33:20 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 08:02:19 AM by Megalodon

pumpmetheus and koolio posts on key coin thread, fudders shuts up and hyping goes through roof lol. Wi are ze goin to da mewn.

Who? Those 2 pump and dumpers, lol....hyping cuz they bought this. You think they care if this coin is shit or not? Don't be naive, they do this with every crypto they buy into even the shitty Pump and dumps.

Give a week or 2, volume will start to drop and price along with it then becomes like any other coin...semi dead. New coin pops up and its the new hype for the week.

99% of the last two pages are simply the same couple people making the hype. It's all pretty standard stuff from their book. There may be one or two noobs mixed in, but it only takes humans a few opinions in the same way to sway them one way or another. It's ingrained pack mentality I guess, or just pure stupidity.

Stay tuned for more "key" phrases to suck you in, courtesy of the BS generator (no, I don't mean Koolio this time).

Tell me what crypto has gone up in value without being pumped and dumped? What crypto has risen straight up and stayed there? Bitcoin's life has been dependent on pump and dumps, even today whales are re-hyping it up for another pump and dump after the China fudding (Winklevoss, Lee brothers, Overstock CEO, prestigious investors like Reid Hoffman, if anything Satoshi is funding all the hype and adoption deals with all the pre-mine he holds). Even the Mt. Gox "Willy" bot is known and yet nothing is being done, has the SEC done anything about it? NO, because they get funded by Congress (and bribe money from the 1%), and Congress gets funded by taxes (and bribe money from the .01%), and the IRS collects taxes from Bitcoin... why would they want to stop collecting taxes from an 8 billion dollar industry?  Shocked They barely even started investigating the CYNK scam stock. In the words of Gordon Gekko, "Greed saves the malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A."

So enough with these ignorant pump and dump accusations, it's the nature of a speculative free market, take advantage of it while it's still free.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:37:28 AM

Tell me what crypto has gone up in value without being pumped and dumped? What crypto has risen straight up and stayed there? Bitcoin's life has been dependent on pump and dumps, even today whales are re-hyping it up for another pump and dump after the China fudding (Winklevoss, Lee brothers, Overstock CEO, prestigious investors like Reid Hoffman, if anything Satoshi is funding all the hype and adoption deals with all the pre-mine he holds). Even the Mt. Gox "Willy" bot is known and yet nothing is being done, has the SEC done anything about it? NO, because they get funded by Congress, and Congress gets funded by taxes, and the IRS collects taxes from Bitcoin... why would they want to stop collecting taxes from an 8 billion dollar industry?  Shocked In the words of Gordon Gekko, "Greed saves the malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A."

So enough with these ignorant pump and dump accusations, it's the nature of a free market.

In other words, get on board or get the f outta the way... those rocket exhaust flames are hot.

Grin
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:38:08 AM

Tell me what crypto has gone up in value without being pumped and dumped? What crypto has risen straight up and stayed there? Bitcoin's life has been dependent on pump and dumps, even today whales are re-hyping it up for another pump and dump after the China fudding (Winklevoss, Lee brothers, Overstock CEO, prestigious investors like Reid Hoffman, if anything Satoshi is funding all the hype and adoption deals with all the pre-mine he holds). Even the Mt. Gox "Willy" bot is known and yet nothing is being done, has the SEC done anything about it? NO, because they get funded by Congress, and Congress gets funded by taxes, and the IRS collects taxes from Bitcoin... why would they want to stop collecting taxes from an 8 billion dollar industry?  Shocked In the words of Gordon Gekko, "Greed saves the malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A."

So enough with these ignorant pump and dump accusations, it's the nature of a free market.

In other words, get on board or get the f outta the way... those rocket exhaust flames are hot.

Grin
Ouch..burned off my butthairs.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:39:59 AM

2200 ->> 4400 sat for one day. Only possible with a fair launch. Well done.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:24:08 AM

Watching this one. Delivery and pace is excellent. Was barely yesterday when it was 25k, now it's hitting 45k with plenty of buy interest. Would not be surprised to see it hit over 100k tbh.
Mainbrain

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:26:02 AM

where is Dev?cant see Dev when the POW end.or some news?

atanas2d

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:41:20 AM

Watching this one. Delivery and pace is excellent. Was barely yesterday when it was 25k, now it's hitting 45k with plenty of buy interest. Would not be surprised to see it hit over 100k tbh.

I don't know about 100, but 50k for sure if you look @ the graphics.
Mainbrain

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:56:21 AM

I don't know about 100, but 50k for sure if you look @ the graphics.
theres about 10btc sell order to 50K,and now we cant see the Dev.on general,Dev would online when POW end and make sure network change to POS smoothly,hope Dev will give some plan to promote Key this weekend.

keycoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:20:24 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 10:15:08 PM by keycoin

July 18, 2014:  KEY Update

KEY Proof-of-Work has ended and the coin has gone into full POS.

Thank you for helping us mine securely through the small blocks at the end of POW.

We're currently working together the KEY website, and today we leased more servers to start testing some features.

KeyCoin Devs
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:38:59 AM

I posted earlier today, here:

I take back everything I said about KeyCoin.  Please accept my apologies for being so quick to judge.  Although I bought some just now, I remain optimistically skeptical - if that's even a thing.  I see some trustworthy names saying good things about KeyCoin here and on Twitter, so I'm officially changing my tune.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg7903206#msg7903206

Smiley

Devs will stay active!! POS over, more work is underway now.

Thank you for helping us mine securely through the small blocks at the end of POW.

We're currently working together the KEY website, and today we leased more servers to start testing some features.

KeyCoin Devs]July 18, 2014:  KEY Update

KeyCoin Devs
Boomsling

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:40:54 AM

I posted earlier today, here:

I take back everything I said about KeyCoin.  Please accept my apologies for being so quick to judge.  Although I bought some just now, I remain optimistically skeptical - if that's even a thing.  I see some trustworthy names saying good things about KeyCoin here and on Twitter, so I'm officially changing my tune.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg7903206#msg7903206

Smiley

Devs will stay active!! POS over, more work is underway now.

KeyCoin Devs

Choo choo!

Thanks for all the work you guys are putting in and the steady stream of info/updates

Keep it up!
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:03:10 AM

Looks like the floor on this coin is making steady progress upwards.
No massive spikes, just steady growth in the right direction.
Positive and regular news from the coin team is nice to see as well.
Still only getting positive vibes from everything here.
The4thDimension

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:07:50 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: