Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
Chrisumz0r

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

The representative bittrex replied ioc will not be deleted

Screenshot or it's bullshit.  The only thing this "team" has done is literally tweet at exchanges to add them.  It's almost a joke at this point.

Although I agree that the low volume and only one exchange is certainly a problem, exchanges are asking ridicilous amounts of btc to get listed. Rumor is that binance is asking around 100k. Since IOC had no ico and no premine it is pretty hard to get listed anywhere. So maybe instead of trashing the team you would like to donate some btc or at least write some helpful advice or something. Or maybe invest in some other coin which had a premine or ridicilously overpriced ico. Fact is that IOC has some unique features and will probably be recognised in the future as a great investment. Imho ioc is present for quite some time and that gives the investors insurence that the devolpment will continue and will not be abandonded. In the mean time you can stake your coins and receive some nice roi

The "no ico and no premine" meme needs to die.  That's not a good thing, it's the reason the top 100 wallets control over 75% of the IOC in circulation.

Listening to the top wallets beg for donations is an absolute joke.  The total market cap was less than $20,000 in 2015, so I'm sure at least some of the top 100 wallet holders would be willing to pay to get this scam listed on an exchange since they've seen a 1000% increase on their initial investment.  Then again, greed is a factor.

Prove that the team has only "tweeted", or that is a bullshit claim.

It is only a joke to those who are not serious about it.

Top wallets control a lot because they bought and hold.   That is why it has continuously gotten harder to buy coins.

Many here have talked about donated to get things done.  This has happened, in spite of Joel not really wanting others to spend their money.  Something you would know if you followed more than casually.

The "no ico and no premine" is a point of pride with this team.  Whether that is ultimately good or bad, only time will tell, but according to your own post, it obviously has not hurt the coin to this point.

Greed is indeed at play.  Stands out clearly when people come here bitching and moaning about what is not happening with the coin and wanting other people to accomplish something so that they can gain the benefit.

So many post where people claim a coin is a "scam', yet they are interested enough to post about it.  So, who is trying to scam who?

IOC is what it is.  The team is working at the pace they can work at, accomplishing what they can accomplish.  It will happen within the timeframe their abilities will allow.  

There are ways to be constructive and help if you truly want to.

If you have the ability to program, volunteer to help.  Costs nothing but time.  If you know how to get coins listed on exchanges, volunteer to help.  If you know how to effectively market a project, volunteer to help.  These would add value.  

If you don't have any of these skills, simply pissing and moaning on the forum does not help.  In fact, it truly brings nothing to the table, except the fact that you want other people to work harder so you can earn the benefits, which brings us back to greed.  We agree on one thing, at least!

Here's your proof that you seemed to have missed from the last page, added another one for you since you're a casual observer.  

https://i.imgur.com/Ctww6Ky.png

https://preview.ibb.co/epC1Tx/iocscam.png

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Screenshot or it's bullshit.  The only thing this "team" has done is literally tweet at exchanges to add them.  It's almost a joke at this point.

Although I agree that the low volume and only one exchange is certainly a problem, exchanges are asking ridicilous amounts of btc to get listed. Rumor is that binance is asking around 100k. Since IOC had no ico and no premine it is pretty hard to get listed anywhere. So maybe instead of trashing the team you would like to donate some btc or at least write some helpful advice or something. Or maybe invest in some other coin which had a premine or ridicilously overpriced ico. Fact is that IOC has some unique features and will probably be recognised in the future as a great investment. Imho ioc is present for quite some time and that gives the investors insurence that the devolpment will continue and will not be abandonded. In the mean time you can stake your coins and receive some nice roi

The "no ico and no premine" meme needs to die.  That's not a good thing, it's the reason the top 100 wallets control over 75% of the IOC in circulation.

Listening to the top wallets beg for donations is an absolute joke.  The total market cap was less than $20,000 in 2015, so I'm sure at least some of the top 100 wallet holders would be willing to pay to get this scam listed on an exchange since they've seen a 1000% increase on their initial investment.  Then again, greed is a factor.

Top wallets control a lot because they bought and hold.   That is why it has continuously gotten harder to buy coins.

Many here have talked about donated to get things done.  This has happened, in spite of Joel not really wanting others to spend their money.  Something you would know if you followed more than casually.

The "no ico and no premine" is a point of pride with this team.  Whether that is ultimately good or bad, only time will tell, but according to your own post, it obviously has not hurt the coin to this point.

Greed is indeed at play.  Stands out clearly when people come here bitching and moaning about what is not happening with the coin and wanting other people to accomplish something so that they can gain the benefit.

So many post where people claim a coin is a "scam', yet they are interested enough to post about it.  So, who is trying to scam who?

IOC is what it is.  The team is working at the pace they can work at, accomplishing what they can accomplish.  It will happen within the timeframe their abilities will allow.  

If you have the ability to program, volunteer to help.  Costs nothing but time.  If you know how to get coins listed on exchanges, volunteer to help.  If you know how to effectively market a project, volunteer to help.  These would add value.  

If you don't have any of these skills, simply pissing and moaning on the forum does not help.  In fact, it truly brings nothing to the table, except the fact that you want other people to work harder so you can earn the benefits, which brings us back to greed.  We agree on one thing, at least!

Here's your proof that you seemed to have missed from the last page, added another one for you since you're a casual observer.  

Proving that they used twitter does not prove that it is the only thing they did.  Difficult concept, but keep trying......   

BTC8853

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

@Chrisumz0r read bittrex.slack (channels general) sunday 4th - monday February 5th

I found out about I/O Digital about a year ago and was really excited about the project. The idea was compelling and I had a lot of trust in Joel and Richard for self-funding the company. I have a lot of respect for those two hustling day in and day out to build the platform. It's truly a wonderful team and project to support.
With that being said, I don't think it's a great investment. The team is at a severe disadvantage since they are competing against projects that have raised millions through ICOs, and have the dough to hire top dev talent. The IOC Foundation and community can only do so much in pushing this project along at a competitive pace.
Sadly, I only have so much money to invest in projects I like but that perform below average. I truly hope I am wrong in selling though, and look back in 5 years kicking myself.

Hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts, reasoning and kind words. The development team, community and leaders are doing everything they can to make something that has not been done before. With these ICO's we do have a tough "competition". We do not see it as competition because in the end we are all innovators that want to contribute to a new technology ecosystem. In the end we learn from each other. Some will stay, some will go. lets try to create a great blockchain ecosystem where IOC can have its place.
ICO's are subject of regulation talks by SEC as we speak and are in a bad daylight generally speaking. Just a year ago when there were just a few ICO's it was considered a rather safe investment. People made a lot of money buying into ICO's because they could sell them on an exchange. Nowadays the game has changed again. Most of the current ICO's don't even know if and how they will be regulated nor they know if they are getting listed on an Exchange. A big risk for most ICO investors.
That said IOC started back in 2014 and we are still here. We did not have an ICO mainly because back in 2014 it was considered a scam act when you did a pre-mine and asked money for it. The team wanted to launch the same way BTC and LTC did. Honest, transparent and open for everybody.
Yes we do see a lot of ICO's having a lot of "marketing" power because they have millions to spend. We don't have millions to spend but we did achieve to launch some great blockchain software. Not an easy task and not flawless (like user Xiamani says above). In technology like this launching a massive - never done before - upgrade is very difficult. You can say that it was a disaster, but in my view it has been a great success. I will tell you why.
If a development team is able to mitigate unforeseen behaviour / problems and shows perseverance with fixing the issues, it tells me they are super skilled and able to make a difference. Talking about "having the dough to hiring top dev talent". We have the top talent available.
There are many ICO projects that say a lot, but deliver nothing that actually works. In the end for us its been a long road for sure. We have grown in an organic way and we can sleep well at night knowing we are not burning other people's ICO money with massive marketing campaigns and knowing we have the technology and interested parties to use the technology.
The team is confident that IOC will get their well deserved place in the top 50 if you look at it from a marketcap perspective. We already know we are in the top 10 technology wise. Unfortunately there is no top list for that yet. ;-)
Again thanks for sharing your thoughts. We hope to prove you are wrong in the future and maybe we do start an ICO somewhere this year to fund future development. At least we then can show we actually deliver ;-)
Cheers Richard

https://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/comments/7vpqus/why_i_sold_all_my_ioc/

What are your plans this year in terms of cultivating partnerships and increasing adoption/usage of the tech?

Our main focus for now is getting on new exchanges and release the api documentation. That said we are already helping some companies / initiatives that will use the IOC chain for their service or game (interplanetary Blockchain based game). We are always talking to companies that want to partner up but these talks take a long time. When the api doc and first use cases will be presented the adoption will grow eventually and data fees will be flowing around the Blockchain. We will also go to new conferences this year to bring forward the message of ioc and have different marketing moments like press releases, videos, AMA, sponsorships etc. we have a great community that is willing to help as well. F.e they are creating an application where developers or any community member can list ideas and people that like the idea or feature can donate to it. When the threshold is reached the developer / idea will commence. After it is delivered the funds will be released. So that’s more like community driven and paid development / marketing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/comments/7vpqus/why_i_sold_all_my_ioc/

The story of I/O Digital, the story of Founder Joel Bosh, the story of a great project with fantastic community and achievements. An inspiring presentation at the Miami Blockchain conference: https://youtu.be/ztAChlHg-Ow
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

IOCOIN $IOC is posed for a huge year and here is why

In this article we will break down fundamentals, technicals, and the upcoming year that in my opinion will catalyst IOCOIN’s price. Let’s start off with some fundamentals.

THE FUNDAMENTALS

Currently IOC has a delivered working product and has laid a strong foundation to build off of. IOC has many of the features working that alot of ico and smart contract tokens are aiming to achieve. Encrypted messaging, aliases, 4 mb blocks, and file transfer/upload directly into their blockchain. The coin has almost 4 years working code and feel comfortable with the capabilities they can achieve. The community while small is engaged and the team intact with future developmental goals and projects in the pipeline.

https://medium.com/@RealCryptoSuave/iocoin-ioc-is-posed-for-a-huge-year-and-here-is-why-60c6324453ab
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

To provide an available and sustainable end to end block chain ecosystem, so that consumers can access the blockchain technology easily, the goal of the project is really great, look forward to your final success!
Chrisumz0r

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

The volume continues to slow, down to 6.5 BTC.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Addnodes for iocoin.conf from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!network

Code:
addnode=104.131.136.59
addnode=104.238.169.15
addnode=104.238.169.73
addnode=105.209.17.209
addnode=106.203.67.215
addnode=110.159.228.30
addnode=113.76.168.105
addnode=116.14.198.252
addnode=136.243.151.210
addnode=141.0.151.106
addnode=141.136.241.114
addnode=141.16.90.210
addnode=144.217.72.204
addnode=158.85.122.238
addnode=159.203.90.215
addnode=162.252.172.87
addnode=163.172.68.37
addnode=169.53.189.13
addnode=169.53.189.4
addnode=169.53.189.6
addnode=174.59.55.231
addnode=176.101.25.231
addnode=182.65.251.184
addnode=185.104.164.159
addnode=185.14.185.217
addnode=185.32.221.150
addnode=185.51.187.161
addnode=185.92.25.137
addnode=188.195.0.131
addnode=188.2.49.86
addnode=188.61.143.118
addnode=188.61.173.89
addnode=192.164.10.243
addnode=194.230.155.140
addnode=195.29.153.55
addnode=212.238.132.125
addnode=212.4.70.130
addnode=213.183.56.145
addnode=213.55.211.82
addnode=216.235.120.245
addnode=217.170.205.10
addnode=217.224.225.185
addnode=217.234.58.29
addnode=219.89.126.248
addnode=23.106.36.226
addnode=24.68.190.47
addnode=31.10.154.250
addnode=31.151.86.119
addnode=34.228.157.128
addnode=37.203.216.59
addnode=37.252.98.90
addnode=45.77.52.100
addnode=50.47.128.226
addnode=58.173.239.113
addnode=62.202.191.74
addnode=65.34.128.86
addnode=67.188.112.75
addnode=67.5.165.112
addnode=67.85.130.28
addnode=67.86.20.120
addnode=68.144.140.190
addnode=69.113.81.210
addnode=69.42.19.253
addnode=71.183.50.101
addnode=72.187.51.206
addnode=72.193.208.56
addnode=75.73.128.164
addnode=76.111.202.156
addnode=77.217.165.211
addnode=77.74.194.5
addnode=79.161.229.213
addnode=81.149.127.41
addnode=81.169.255.106
addnode=82.32.78.237
addnode=83.76.130.244
addnode=83.76.3.154
addnode=84.0.38.6
addnode=84.106.162.249
addnode=84.106.213.190
addnode=85.214.26.21
addnode=85.6.149.51
addnode=85.7.105.176
addnode=86.7.156.115
addnode=86.93.11.119
addnode=88.151.33.99
addnode=89.164.224.68
addnode=90.75.214.107
addnode=91.219.238.212
addnode=91.92.199.121
addnode=92.209.24.218
addnode=93.103.39.201
addnode=94.208.206.43
addnode=95.183.54.38
addnode=99.105.239.24

Very nice wallet.
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

This Tuesday Feb 13th, 2018 we are releasing I/O Coin DIONS API V.1 along with updated Wallets.
This will be a new beginning for IOC as Developers will have the information necessary to start building DAPPS fueled by IOC.
Exciting Times ahead!

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

What companies are going to use the IOC Blockchain for their application.

We often get the question: "what companies are going to use the IOC Blockchain for their application?".
Most given answer is: we don't know or can't tell. This is why;

If there is a company or developer that is going to use the IOC blockchain for their decentralised data storage, game, application, Dapp, etc, they are able to do so without informing the team. (thats a good thing).
They use the API information available and develop their application. They can put it live without informing the team.
The I/O Digital Blockchain is a total autonomous Blockchain ecosystem that is to be utilised by "everybody" that wants to use it.

But sometimes we do have contact with development teams that do inform us or ask for thoughts or directions. Like in this case:
We are currently in close contact with a development team for a new Proof of Concept IOC Blockchain based game storing all their game data in the I/O Coin chain. An awesome game. If you like Crypto Kitties and/or like "SpaceX" and strategy games, this will be your Blockchain based game.

Data staking rewards will be flowing around.
IOC is the fuel of these services. That means, people using the features need to have IOC and pay for the usage.
All those fees are redistributed amongst the stakers in the network. The more usage, the more fees on top of the normal staking fees. Awesome incentive!

Be ready to have some IOC to participate in the game or start staking your coins!
ETA n.a. because its an external development team and they decide when its good to go!

If you have an idea, Proof of Concept or any other question in regards of using the IOC Blockchain for your project, please let us know through the contact form on iodigital.io/contact-us
We would love to give you directions and our feedback.

Cheers,
Richard
Chrisumz0r

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

We often get the question: "what companies are going to use the IOC Blockchain for their application?".

If there is a company or developer that is going to use the IOC blockchain for their decentralised data storage, game, application, Dapp, etc, they are able to do so without informing the team. (thats a good thing).
They use the API information available and develop their application. They can put it live without informing the team.
The I/O Digital Blockchain is a total autonomous Blockchain ecosystem that is to be utilised by "everybody" that wants to use it.

But sometimes we do have contact with development teams that do inform us or ask for thoughts or directions. Like in this case:
We are currently in close contact with a development team for a new Proof of Concept IOC Blockchain based game storing all their game data in the I/O Coin chain. An awesome game. If you like Crypto Kitties and/or like "SpaceX" and strategy games, this will be your Blockchain based game.

IOC is the fuel of these services. That means, people using the features need to have IOC and pay for the usage.
All those fees are redistributed amongst the stakers in the network. The more usage, the more fees on top of the normal staking fees. Awesome incentive!

Be ready to have some IOC to participate in the game or start staking your coins!
ETA n.a. because its an external development team and they decide when its good to go!

If you have an idea, Proof of Concept or any other question in regards of using the IOC Blockchain for your project, please let us know through the contact form on iodigital.io/contact-us

Cheers,
Richard

Too bad only 100 wallets control more than 75% of the circulating supply of IOC.
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Cheers,
Richard

Too bad only 100 wallets control more than 75% of the circulating supply of IOC.

And this has relevence to the post above in what way?
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Good luck in the launch, I like I/O Digital Project and I hope in I/O Digital Project go to the moon!!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

I/O Coin DIONS API v1 (February 13)
https://coindar.org/en/event/io-coin-ioc-io-coin-dions-api-v1-3603
BTC8853

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Next up! IOC going STEALTH. See whitepaper on http://iodigital.io/roadmap  - I/O Coin is already equipped to store data for decentralized services (currently 2 projects developing to store their data in IOC #blockchain), send encrypted messages and use aliases. We are on track! https://twitter.com/i/web/status/964794417709305856
BTC8853

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

vote for the IOC https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2063/consider-adding-iocoin
BTC8853

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

An AMA / community update will be scheduled. Prepare your questions! Exact date time will be announced
https://twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/966316564306911233
BTC8853

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

As announced earlier we would be added to a new crypto Exchange. We are going to be listed on blockbid.io- the first Exchange that has a cyber security insurance.

We will also trade agains ETH and FIAT. They will launch their beta April 16th. (Little later than hoped for) You can signup for their beta and trade without fees during the tests.

Official announcement here https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-cryptocurrency-exchange-official-beta-launch-coin-listing-announcement-23f2a6ca5975

We will continue to work on other exchanges but it seems they are overloaded with listing requests and customer support at the moment. We have good hopes for Bittrex to open up soon for new customers and with the recent victory in the cryptocurrency cup organized by digax, we keep our fingers crossed to be listed there as well.

Just like blockbid new exchanges will come and they will see that IOC is a great technological advanced project that has been standing since 2014. A great team, a great community and great outlook. That’s one of the reasons Blockbid wanted to add us.

They like and appreciate what we do. Perseverance, hard work and a bit luck will get us where we all want us to be. Small steps maybe, but even small steps take you forward! Let’s win the Digax cryptocurrency cup as well!!

Thanks all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/comments/7zdpam/new_upcoming_exchange_listing/
Chrisumz0r

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

The volume continues to slow, down to 6.5 BTC.

Volume now down to 5.7 and IOC lost 50% of it's USD value within the past month.  At this rate, delisting looks imminent.
BTC8853

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

New API documentation online. (https://iodigital.io/api-documentation/ …) If you want to share your ideas, thoughts with other developers to adopt the IOC Blockchain, please use the developer channel in Telegram.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

I don't get it why I/O has so much trouble to get some kind of traction, more price development. The team has been building for years, getting recognized by big companies and presenting at several conferences. Surely at some point people should recognize this? Could it maybe be that the development team is not very big? There is maybe not enough potential outlook for possible clients that will use I/O Coin etc?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: