Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM IPO] AcoinL.L.C; Smack_That_Ace; www.Localpunter.com [SCAM IPO]  (Read 5905 times)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:06:18 AM

Consider it done

Ill hook you up for it tomorrow.
I really hope you win because the lineup is tough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:08:59 AM

thanks that would be great.
im crap so i doubt it. no chance of you guys losing. dont worry :p
IPO Magic (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:37:39 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 11:48:55 AM by IPO Magic

...I cannot wait and look forward to a great project.

OHAI SexyBTC!  Wellcome and thanks for rounding out this colorful cast of characters!

I see from your previous post you're looking for "investors" to help you start camwhoring?  (thread locked, lol)
Though AcoinL.L.C claims to have turned down managing the initial public offering of your fine firm due to it lacking "potential," I myself am much more enthusiastic!

Think of me as your key to camwhore industry's key players, such as everyone's favorite sex worker, the esteemed (yet fabulous) MRKLYE.  He too enjoys a friendly game of chance, and is no stranger to Sharpies--and even an occasional greasy fist--up his butt.

Like you, he funded his first venture right here, in the intertubes.  Feel free to familiarize yourself with the most recent financial report to his thralled backers!<==Click me!!

And thank you for rounding out the list of Smack That Ace's supporters.  If only Mary Magdalene had your civic sense of duty, Dismas and Gestas would have suffered alone, as Son of man and his buddy, the procurator Pontius Pilate, pointed fingers and lolled.
Good times!

@AcoinL.L.C:  The IPO sold out in less than two hours, with one lucky investor scooping up all teh sharez.  https://blockchain.info/address/19RPcV9peZJVvB5hC5FQxez2X73vpTFpim

Perhaps this fortunate financier would like to come here and vouch for all ya'all?

Lrn 2 scam right, u muppet Cheesy
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

...I cannot wait and look forward to a great project.

OHAI SexyBTC!  Wellcome and thanks for rounding out this colorful cast of characters!

I see from your previous post you're looking for "investors" to help you start camwhoring?  (thread locked, lol)
Though AcoinL.L.C claims to have turned down managing the initial public offering of your fine firm due to it lacking "potential," I myself am much more enthusiastic!

Think of me as your key to camwhore industry's key players, such as everyone's favorite sex worker, the esteemed (yet fabulous) MRKLYE.  He too enjoys a friendly game of chance, and is no stranger to Sharpies--and even an occasional greasy fist--up his butt.

Like you, he funded his first venture right here, in the intertubes.  Feel free to familiarize yourself with the most recent financial report to his thralled backers!<==Click me!!

And thank you for rounding out the list of Smack That Ace's supporters.  If only Mary Magdalene had your civic sense of duty, Dismas and Gestas would have suffered alone, as Son of man and his buddy, the procurator Pontius Pilate, pointed fingers and lolled.
Good times!

@AcoinL.L.C:  The IPO sold out in less than two hours, with one lucky investor scooping up all teh sharez.  https://blockchain.info/address/19RPcV9peZJVvB5hC5FQxez2X73vpTFpim

Perhaps this fortunate financier would like to come here and vouch for all ya'all?

Lrn 2 scam right, u muppet Cheesy

If you would like I can have the investor post here with a signed message? I was in talks with another user who was looking to invest 3BTC but it was sold out before he could. I can post skype snapshots of that as well.

Be sure to let me know when you get some trust, and actually do something on this thread other than trolling.

Cheers
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:06:07 PM

Acoin please leave this topic alone

Our work is done. We dont need to say or do anything else

let our actions speak for us

I just feel really bad for this guy. Must be miserable in life to go though all this

Duke

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:27:04 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 04:42:13 PM by NotLambchop

If you would like I can have the investor post here with a signed message? I was in talks with another user who was looking to invest 3BTC but it was sold out before he could. I can post skype snapshots of that as well.

Be sure to let me know when you get some trust, and actually do something on this thread other than trolling.

Cheers

Really?  That clueless?  Here, have a screencap of what you just typed, no photoshop:

The neg rep you begged for is coming right up, I'll see if I can get a few like-minded individuals i regularly "skype" with to leave you some too Smiley
How'm I doin', muppet?

And here's a screencap of your PM to me:

This one is real, and I'll give any forum admin my password to verify this.

Also, you forgot to polite.  First thing to do is THANK ME for pointing out what a gigantic fail you and your ...lol, poker site (More info on your fails coming soon, hang tight!), and then you forgot to say please.

You're not the only one who can sock, bro Smiley

More soon!

BRB, leaving you guys some bad rep!

NotLambchop

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:24:29 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 06:47:59 PM by NotLambchop

Hope you come to your senses and delete this post before shit really hits the fan.

Your choice.

Regards

Duke

Lol Duke, shit don't always hit the fan quite the way you expect it to Cheesy

Some facts:
1. A website claiming $4K in rake, monthly.  Of which $800 is "gross profit."  No, not kidding, cap from the (now locked) thread:

Allowing that AcoinLLC don't know his gross from his net, let's see how that math works out, assuming he meant "net profit":
$4,000 - $506 != $800.   It never equals eight hundred.  To get $800 net, the the gross would have to be $1306.  Off by 2694 dollars.  The math is broken.  This offering fails the most basic mathematical precepts.
No need to go further, but let's and see what happens!!! Smiley

2.  The domain name was registered this April 24, 2014.

It remained parked until May 26, here:

...until getting transferred to its current IP, at which point the work on this website has started, as can be seen here:

Assuming the website was built and went live within a day (the error logs suggest, lol, ...otherwise), this leaves just a bit more than a month and a half of operation.
To generate monthly statistics given in the "offering" thing.
To ramp up to $4,000 monthly rake.
Without marketing.
WITHOUT A PAYMENT PROCESSOR Sad

Assuming the rake is a usurious 5%, that's $80,000 passing through a [to this day unfinished] website in a month.
Oh, and it looks like this (the part that sort-a works, that is):

"Dusty Rose Depression" or "Salmon Death"?  Whatever, pretty posh Cheesy
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:01:50 PM

Hey Syd,

Haters will be haters.
You coming to play ??

Duke

lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

stop the trolling and FUD...this stuff is legit
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:06:32 AM

yes please Smiley
how do i get started ?

Hey Syd,

Haters will be haters.
You coming to play ??

Duke
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:27:22 PM

Quote from: NotLambchop
snip
Where did you come from? What happened to IPO Magic? Smiley
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:17:46 PM

^I'm told a stork brought me.  Why, where did you come from?

*IPO Magic is gone.  'Cos you didn't believe hard enough Sad
SexyBTC

Activity: 98

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:18:53 PM

I did at one point think Duke AKA smackthatace was working on an IPO with and for me but it is very clear that he and all his accounts or partners as he calls them are not legit.

I deeply regret getting involved with these clowns and WARN anyone who is thinking of sending this fool money or disclosing any information on any project with him to get a fifth opinion or at least read his post history, if Magic IPO would not of pointed out a few things I may of never thought twice about it but after a few weeks of research and re consideration I now firmly believe that he had multiple accounts on here and is pretending to be a developer/project maker. When in reality he is just a clueless idiot looking for people who know less than him to take advantage of.

I have Officially fired him and all his accounts/partners from my project and advise that NOBODY invest in the domain NakedCrypto.com
unless he does the right thing and sells it to me.

I have purchased the .net of the same domain and will continue to work on my project alone or with trusted members only.

I retract anything I said about him or his partners being legit and have very good reason to see    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715758.msg8155224#msg8155224 for a brief summery of what I am talking about.

There will be much more coming later as I want to distance myself from him and his scamathon.

Thanks
SexyBTC

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:37:47 AM

I HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE WEBSITE FOR THIS SCAMER SEXY BTC AND SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE INVEST MORE MONEY.

I have all the artwork and website details for her project www.nakedcrypto.com

Oh and i own the Domain as well that she made me purchase for a share of her business which i declined once i found out she was scamming me with other members on this forum.

Please let me know if you need more details for her SCAM projects.

Duke

I am available on skype and WhatsApp 24/7 for more info

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:39:18 AM

This post is specifically for

NotLambchop and SexyBTC

who i believe are the two most bored people on this forum.

Let me go out and say to you clearly.

I am not interested in your bullshit, Your threats and Scam accusations dont Scare me even one bit they actually make a fall on the floor laughing.
Specially to see you wannabe Investigators, Agents and Lawyers jump to conclusions without any proof or proper Evidence.

Sexy Btc the thing you said about Muslim blow somebody up post thing is just sad and below the belt. You have no shame to say such things about a nation that is being slaughtered by YOUR COUNTRY !!
I wish for a second you were that mother whose 4 sons were blown up on the beach. Seriously I wish that upon you to feel the pain of these people.

Secondly Many of my clients have offered to jump in to clear my name and defend me about what has happened because just like me and you they also got screwed by the same DEV whose name i am not exposing just for the reason as i am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he will still come back.
The reason why i am not letting any of my clients post here is because you and your little TROLLS will start harassing them as well.

As per you acquisitions i ask you, the owners of this forum or anybody else who is interested to speak to me in private and evaluate my business and our earnings as i own a PVT LIMITED COMPANY in Dubai, U.A.E which is regulated by the government.

Unlike you who made me invest my money into your site and not got a single return your luck i made that money in a day not to give a damn.

For the last time i hope you come off the drugs you are doing and regain your senses.

Unfortunately you showing your skin for money doesnt give you alot of Right to call me a scammer specially after the Racist Muslim comment you made.

Get a LIFE Smiley

NotLambchop

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

Sexy Btc the thing you said about Muslim blow somebody up post thing is just sad and below the belt. You have no shame to say such things about a nation that is being slaughtered by YOUR COUNTRY !!
I wish for a second you were that mother whose 4 sons were blown up on the beach. Seriously I wish that upon you to feel the pain of these people.

What horrible unconscionable did we do nao, Smack That Ace?  Stop your racist anti-American propaganda and stop whining!

SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:32:34 PM

I HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE WEBSITE FOR THIS SCAMER SEXY BTC AND SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE INVEST MORE MONEY.

I have all the artwork and website details for her project www.nakedcrypto.com

Oh and i own the Domain as well that she made me purchase for a share of her business which i declined once i found out she was scamming me with other members on this forum.

Please let me know if you need more details for her SCAM projects.

Duke

I am available on skype and WhatsApp 24/7 for more info

I invite any and every trusted scam buster to contact me for my skype login as I would love for the jerk wanna be scammer above to be exposed and shunned from the community.

I at no time attempted to scam this moron also I have never received so much as a penny from him. I come up with an Idea for a reality news show about bitcoin staring yes me!

This asswhipe contacted me with a few of his accounts and actually convinced me that he was legit and the second someone else pointed out that he is a scam artist I read his post history and realized that the accusations were actually on target as he has had not one successful project on this or any site, only lies about them.

I told you the truth hurts and if all you took from the entire post was that I think you are a towel head that makes bombs then you prove my point entirely because that post was complete with tons of references pointing directly to many of your scammish acts.

Typical scammer once you are figured out your defense is to call the people who are pointing out your fraud the scammer. I am ok with that because this is going to go all the way. Yes I am sooooooooo happy you are contradicting yourself left and right and soon enough a real scam buster will be all over your bitch ass. We will see then who is the scammer and bullshit liar.

You want to know what I find the most humorous is you did not address one thing in my entire post only the thing that hit close to home, you wish I had children you could blow up.... Wow I never expected you would take it that far but I have an idea of what they teach you morons when they tell you that you will go to rainbow land when you blow yourself up. I think you are about the biggest piece of shit on this entire forum and the fact that you have many accounts makes it even worse.

It's a shame admin don't step in and block all your accounts because the last thing bitcoin needs is shit bags like you giving business related to crypto a bad name.

By the time this technology is mainstream assholes like you will have messed it up for everyone, forcing regulation just to keep it legit.

Now before you attempt to think up some more BS to spew out why don't you address the points in my second post making it clear that you in fact are legit?

WAIT!!!!

That was a rhetorical question I know the answer. You cant because you know your a BS scam artist.

You have clients that would almost defend you, oh wait they cannot defend you because I may troll them, Listen up Fuckface! I at no time have ever trolled this or any site in any way! I have a legitimate claim and I will continue to follow through with exposing you and as many of your accounts that I can.

And You do have my pictures I will be looking into any and all legal action that can be taken against you for anything you attempt to use them for!

I demand you destroy every copy of my material that I created for my project, the skype transcripts clearly explain the registration of the domain. And the $15 wordpress theme you have installed on it hardly constitutes as an investment.

So as I stated quite a few times Bring on the Scam Busters, I am looking for the Judge Judy of BTC scammers cause I want this asshole to pay for what he is doing to people!

By the way you contacted me I never looked you up.             

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:53:22 PM

No way is this site making anything, interesting stats to show too: Logins:  0          Filled Seats:  0          Occupied Tables:  0          Up Time:  7 days 2 hrs 28 mins         

I do not see this making 4k a month.
SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:13:19 PM

No way is this site making anything, interesting stats to show too: Logins:  0          Filled Seats:  0          Occupied Tables:  0          Up Time:  7 days 2 hrs 28 mins         

I do not see this making 4k a month.

Yeah This clown is the stupidest scammer on the site, I am putting a list of his scams together. I regret ever being involved with him and his many accounts "partners" as he calls them.

I really should of read his post history before going forward with anything project related with him. The outcome I hope to achieve is to shine a ultra bright spotlight on him and his BS.

I invite any well trusted member to login to my skype and review the entire conversation between this so called business man and his partners. I assure you that not only is he singing many different songs he is a BS scammer and the second I asked his so called partner about something that came to my attention smack that ace or duke blocked me on skype and now his lame ass excuse is he don't do business with people who don't trust him.

That statement there speaks volumes, if I am doing business with anyone I would speak up for any confusion. Say for example:

I start a website let's call it smackthatace.com, now let's say it's going to be a bitcoin poker site. Suppose this site never gets any support and never even amounts to anything aside from a parked domain.

What am I going to do with it, Oh great Idea! Auction it off on bitcointalk people buy failing poker sites all the time.
Day 5 on my auction my one and only bid comes in yeay!!!!! someone is betting a whole bitcoin for it. Oh nooooo another sneaky villain has created a name almost identical to the complete stranger auctioneer I have auctioning the site for me, I forget how I contacted my unknown auctioneer in the first place but he's doing such a great job with the auction I sure am glad he materialized out of thin air and took on this responsibility for me. Anyway back to my auction, Nooooooo suddenly the fake auctioneer had scammed my only bidder out of a bitcoin. Although all the bidder had to say was stupid scammer! Not a single word about what scam happened, only one 4 or 5 word post about how he hates scams. Yet he's a real trooper because he holds firm on his bid for 1 BTC even though he was just scammed.

Now let's extend the auction for 5 more days, Great Idea, only now a private bid has come in from the imaginary user SPARTACUS567, and that's all she wrote auction closed.

This is all a basic summery of the entire auction that really took place right here on this site, not to long ago.

If you ask me it's all BS feel free to google smackthatace.com hell go to the site it's awesome all except there is no site there, some poor sucker may or may not of lost money in that and I bet Duke or any of his other accounts "partners" were the loosers.

I have not had one person give me any funding of any type for my project, I did although have this clown waste over a month of my time trying to get me to give him material for his $15 wordpress script to use to promote an IPO to start my show.

He has been fired and all of his other accounts are not nor were ever part of my project just Duke and Scott, both fake names I'm sure.

I will continue to update the situation as it unfolds.

Still looking for the best scam buster out there to verify my info.

Do Not Do Business With SmackThatAce, AcoinL.L.C, bbit or Vual without doing due diligence on them because I have a feeling they are all the same asswhipe and I also know that anyone who stands in to validate his scams as legit is more than likely just another one of his accounts.

He will soon be exposed and I cannot wait to see the end result.

Contact me for any info to save yourself money by not getting ripped off by these fools, or if you just want to read the entire skype transcript. I will put it online in a little bit under the scam section. We will see who the scammer is.

DO NOT INVEST A PENNY IN NAKEDCRYPTO.COM I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT DOMAIN!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INVESTED IN IT PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH DETAILS AND PROOF.

AND I ALSO INVITE ANYONE TO GIVE THIS SCAMMER A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU HAVE ANY OR WISH TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE COMMUNITY. 

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:16:47 AM

Haha

Your a bigger joke than these other two clowns.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: