Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROOF] Altcoin Scam  (Read 6959 times)
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

He do not help find a d go here use 1 word to make doubts about my moral.

So, the problem of an liar is believe that all people in the world is liar too.

I never used my systems, I'm working on a project that will be fair with no-ipo, no-premine, no-ninja.

So, I have moral and expose myself with real data about me, so, I find a shitcode and you going here to make nonsense posts?

Go to your dice game and we will keep our work, I'm not guru, my knowledge is limited but what I know I use to help people and when they want make a donation.
Let's work and Today I'll make a new post. Thanks

Don't worry about the negative people. Bravo for doing a great service for cryptocurrency, as well as for the miners! Keep up the good work!

Much respect... I'm currently without means to give you a donation, but as soon as I can - I will. Do not doubt that.   Wink

Thanks, I really make this service for free!

Today I'll have a new post about quarkcoin.

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

I look forward to it.  Smiley
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:56:02 PM

He do not help find a d go here use 1 word to make doubts about my moral.

So, the problem of an liar is believe that all people in the world is liar too.

I never used my systems, I'm working on a project that will be fair with no-ipo, no-premine, no-ninja.

So, I have moral and expose myself with real data about me, so, I find a shitcode and you going here to make nonsense posts?

Go to your dice game and we will keep our work, I'm not guru, my knowledge is limited but what I know I use to help people and when they want make a donation.
Let's work and Today I'll make a new post. Thanks

Don't worry about the negative people. Bravo for doing a great service for cryptocurrency, as well as for the miners! Keep up the good work!

Much respect... I'm currently without means to give you a donation, but as soon as I can - I will. Do not doubt that.   Wink

please link it here when ready

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:57:29 PM

Ok, I'll link guy. Thanks

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:15:11 PM

Here the Quarkcoin analysis...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701469

Gladdy

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:29:36 PM

There always been a worry about the coin creator can clone the coin a lot .
BrewCrewFan

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:49:03 PM

Worried? No, anyone with half a brain knows its pretty much a small group of people cloning shit day in and day out, and yet people still mine the garbage. You figure, you make even a few BTC off the coin as a dev, do that a few times a week, you make more than most in a few days than many people do in a month.

I used to be a huge supporter of alts, but that was when we might see a few a week and they actually tried to bring something new, now its just the same bullshit

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:59:44 PM

sr.machado, damn good job. Gone are the days where checking the block crawlers for premines/instamines. If the premines can now be CLOAKED this calls for serious scrutiny over every new altcoin. Nobody can be sure anymore.

Also, I think Spoetnik's ego makes him write questionable responses. Don't let him bring you down.

Finally, there is something to be said about the moment you realize you just uncovered something amazing and you become so confident you make silly photoshop images of yourself during the reveal.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:01:41 PM

Worried? No, anyone with half a brain knows its pretty much a small group of people cloning shit day in and day out, and yet people still mine the garbage. You figure, you make even a few BTC off the coin as a dev, do that a few times a week, you make more than most in a few days than many people do in a month.

I used to be a huge supporter of alts, but that was when we might see a few a week and they actually tried to bring something new, now its just the same bullshit

This.

Cloning coins is a business now.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:34:56 PM

hi there with the hype of Bitcoindark i think this should be one of the coins to be confirmed it does not have a larger premine than it should. and i would also like to have fuelcoin checked if you could. let me know the cost.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:36:24 PM

da man
Literally the best picture on the entire internet

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:26:01 PM

sr.machado, damn good job. Gone are the days where checking the block crawlers for premines/instamines. If the premines can now be CLOAKED this calls for serious scrutiny over every new altcoin. Nobody can be sure anymore.

Also, I think Spoetnik's ego makes him write questionable responses. Don't let him bring you down.

Finally, there is something to be said about the moment you realize you just uncovered something amazing and you become so confident you make silly photoshop images of yourself during the reveal.

i asked a FAIR question(s) of him.. and that was stated earlier. (not gonna go through it all again / learn to read)

you guys can't read, i swear your far more intent on reading in between the lines and trying read my "tone"
than what i actually said word for word.

and he's not worried about me in the slightest because he obviously has nothing to be worried about LOL
funny enough i bet he understood why i grilled him early when you didn't..

and i stand by my assertion.. your all mostly idiots at Bitcointalk.
it's like taking candy from a baby.. you guys are the worlds most gullible people on the whole internet, fact !

before verifying his info here you guys were on your knee's sucking his cock like idiots.
and unlike you all, i gave him the third degree and ask him question(s) FIRST ....then i will get on my knee's and blow em lol

sorry but many of you wandering around being nice guys are scammer food and you broke already ..you just don't know it yet.
no matter what is posted here there is instantly butt kissers on their knee's.
even on wallet virus's i have seen posted here.. you guys were too busy being first in line to kiss ass.

i see a huge amount of guys in crypto being grinning idiots with a loose grip on their cash.
faaaaar to eager to blow every guy that comes along for any dumb ass butt kissing reason..
and look WHERE you are.. ALT coin SCAM CENTRAL Roll Eyes

You think i am the bad guy when i was verifying this guys claims ?
they your the gullible idiot  Roll Eyes

You missed my point entirely and HIS too..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:58:44 AM

and he demonstrated ZERO coding skills too by the way hahha
you guys are sooooo gullible here it's sad and hard to watch..

Only in Crypto would you be hoisted a legend and an allstar coder because you can look at source code and compile it with MingW LOLOLOLOLOLOL

how much Bitcoin did you guys give him already ?

And a few hours later in another thread by the same OP.

I think the OP is legit and honest.. he has my support Smiley

Good job verifying the code.. it's a time consuming boring pain in the ass i think.
It would take a LOT for me to go to that much trouble.. i am faaaar to lazy hahha

This topic = Spoetnik Approved

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
DougB62

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

and he demonstrated ZERO coding skills too by the way hahha
you guys are sooooo gullible here it's sad and hard to watch..

Only in Crypto would you be hoisted a legend and an allstar coder because you can look at source code and compile it with MingW LOLOLOLOLOLOL

how much Bitcoin did you guys give him already ?

And a few hours later in another thread by the same OP.

I think the OP is legit and honest.. he has my support Smiley

Good job verifying the code.. it's a time consuming boring pain in the ass i think.
It would take a LOT for me to go to that much trouble.. i am faaaar to lazy hahha

This topic = Spoetnik Approved

Hahaha... um, yeah. Have had on ignore for a long time.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:24:49 PM

think what ya want.. me ? i think a couple of you are trying to troll me but your too dumb to do it successfully.

you little douches wanna make me the most important guy in Crypto ? then go for it LOL
wanna analyze behavior ?
look in the mirror.. who is hanging off my every word etc ?

i am flattered that everything i say and do is headline news hahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:08:00 PM

they only donated BTC 0,1 for all that hard work? lol

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:54:48 PM

Yes!
I'm working here to scan another coin, they are talking about a sha256d coin! Smiley

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

Yes!
I'm working here to scan another coin, they are talking about a sha256d coin! Smiley

perhaps you should open a donation pool in the thread of the coin you envistigate before start to work

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:02:35 PM

Yes!

perhaps you should open a donation pool in the thread of the coin you envistigate before start to work

When I make some like this the kids will say:
"BRIBE" "SCAMMER"

I prefer not make donation pool! Smiley

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:04:30 PM

Yes!

When I make some like this the kids will say:
"BRIBE" "SCAMMER"

I prefer not make donation pool! Smiley

you have references allready. just link the topics

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: