Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Badass!

I love the hadouken in the stealthsend whitepaper as well.

Bravo!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:15:32 PM

lets wait

so what is the total supply of this coin?

back here after the boom in 2013
realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

I don't know what I hate more. People quoting trolls over and over or long ass posts over and over. In both cases at least delete most of the quoted post.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:18:55 PM

So. Prominent use of Peter Todd's name to hype the coin. Did anyone check with him first?

For a coin that is supposed to be about anon, maybe respecting that sort of thing might be an idea?
noflex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto trader

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:21:02 PM

People don't understand how hard sdcdev works
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:23:06 PM

So. Prominent use of Peter Todd's name to hype the coin. Did anyone check with him first?

For a coin that is supposed to be about anon, maybe respecting that sort of thing might be an idea?

Peter Todd is mentioned on the stealth address wiki http://sx.dyne.org/stealth.html. I'm not sure where you are trying to go with that statement. I don't think the coin needs hype the technology and hard work the devs are putting in is speaking for it.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:24:01 PM

Why would you worry about a name, do you see what they have delivered so far?
dasdasdasdasdasd

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:28:44 PM

What did they deliver so far except some screenshots, a "whitepaper" and some texts?
threecats

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:29:08 PM

Peter Todd is mentioned on the stealth address wiki http://sx.dyne.org/stealth.html. I'm not sure where you are trying to go with that statement. I don't think the coin needs hype the technology and hard work the devs are putting in is speaking for it.

Peter Todd's name is used repeatedly in the last dev "update".  Maybe the coin does not need the hype. Apparently the devs feel differently.

And my original point remains. Very bad form to use such a high profile name without consent.
rhkazani1

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:30:54 PM

What did they deliver so far except some screenshots, a "whitepaper" and some texts?

Ahhhh Newbie!

Yeah, unlike other coins at least we got few screen shots / video, wait till tomo dude, I am  pretty sure you're not holding much / any?
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:31:16 PM

Peter Todd's name is used repeatedly in the last dev "update".  Maybe the coin does not need the hype. Apparently the devs feel differently.

And my original point remains. Very bad form to use such a high profile name without consent.

It's called giving credit, moron. If sdcoin did not use his name then they would be stealing.
rhkazani1

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

Peter Todd's name is used repeatedly in the last dev "update".  Maybe the coin does not need the hype. Apparently the devs feel differently.

It's called giving credit, moron. If sdcoin did not use his name then they would be stealing.

lol, well said! +1
threecats

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:32:07 PM

Personally it means nothing to me what they have delivered or not. And that is completely beside the point. The point is they are using Peter Todd's name repeatedly to give an air of legitmacy.

If the tech is good, why can it not stand on its own merits, without name dropping a dev who has nothing to do with the coin? And who in fact works for another coin?
rhkazani1

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:33:03 PM

Personally it means nothing to me what they have delivered or not. And that is completely beside the point. The point is they are using Peter Todd's name repeatedly to give an air of legitmacy.

If the tech is good, why can it not stand on its own merits, without name dropping a dev who has nothing to do with the coin? And who in fact works for another coin?

Read the post above and you will get your answer.....
threecats

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:33:17 PM

Ahh, you calling me a moron lends such weight to your words. Junior high school much?
threecats

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:34:14 PM

Read it.The point was not adressed.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:34:34 PM

But what is wrong with getting one of the best known man in the Dark Scene to ask him for reviewing a promising new coin based on his books?

I understand your concerns and I am with you. They have to deliver now but the Video looks interesting not more not less.
rhkazani1

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

Read it.The point was not adressed.

At least appreciate what was delivered.
threecats

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:35:38 PM

But what is wrong with getting one of the best known man in the Dark Scene to ask him for reviewing a promising new coin based on his books?

I understand your concerns and I am with you. They have to deliver now but the Video looks interesting not more not less.

Exactly. One asks, then waits for a reply.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:36:59 PM

Stealth addresses were not invented by shadowcoin, but the idea first came from Peter Todd. This is why rynomster must reference his name, to give him proper credit. To not do so, would be misleading. Do you understand how this works? It's not that hard...

However, ShadowCoin has improved upon current implementations of stealth addresses, and to prove it, they are open sourcing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: