Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:30:05 PM

I spoke by phone with DEV two minutes ago... he's not online because is completing details for the wallet release. It will happen in a few hours. Prepare popcorn!
sure it wasn't an Hotline, where a girl told you whatever you want?  
 right as it is different from that type of chat
Give your phone dev Cool

Give your phone, so i can call you and annoy you about when your going to post again. He said today, and today it will happen. Today is 24 HOURS LONG! And the world doesn't revolve around your own personal timezone. Have some damn patience, and if you don;t then sell and get the fuck out. Useless posts contribute nothing, and just seek to make us look like juvenile idiots to real investors with "BALLS" to sit out minor market fluctuations.

Ryno just may not be located in your own personal timezone. Remember that US time zone it's still 8/12.

I suggested to sdc dev he may want to clarify which timezone he is operating in for future reference.
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:33:06 PM

I spoke by phone with DEV two minutes ago... he's not online because is completing details for the wallet release. It will happen in a few hours. Prepare popcorn!
sure it wasn't an Hotline, where a girl told you whatever you want? 
  right as it is different from that type of chat
Give your phone dev Cool

Give your phone, so i can call you and annoy you about when your going to post again. He said today, and today it will happen. Today is 24 HOURS LONG! And the world doesn't revolve around your own personal timezone. Have some damn patience, and if you don;t then sell and get the fuck out. Useless posts contribute nothing, and just seek to make us look like juvenile idiots to real investors with "BALLS" to sit out minor market fluctuations.

well put!

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:43:41 PM

game over suckers
the shadow wins

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

^^^Freudian slip

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:47:51 PM

game over suckers
the shadow wins

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!

That is priceless!!

RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:49:39 PM

Good thing we know sdcoin = rynomster, one of the most talented and respected dev's in altcoins right now... who also developed the first-ever encrypted messaging system.

AltxF4

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

Forget about what coin released what, when, before, what they said and who promised what. Please?

Most kids here just have about 90% less faith then they pretend to because they pretty much think all these factors of other coins and speaking about them can contribute to the depreciation of an investment they have made out of emotions and inexperience.

You have to at least forgive them for lashing out because they just don't know how else to express how scared they are that words you or anyone speak that do not include the words "moon" "pump" " dump" and "volume" may kill the coin they want to gain short term profit from so they can move onto the next nor do they want to admit it to themselves..

Seems pretty scary because there is like 10 people i have met in just this coins community that have any sense and are contributing what they can because they actually believe in it..None of them speak or ask daily "why is the price doing "x" at the moment" They know the process...Put effort and time in building a solid foundation and then look to get paid!

The rest are just blubbering fools not willing to lift a single finger to support this industry or coin but all pretend to know all about it and lead themselves to believe some magical entity will come along and pump the coin so they can cash out rich...fools!

Fact is there is nothing wrong with LXC or any other bloody coin. Its just become a soap opera directed by children pretending to be everything but what they are acting as.
And a lot of adults surprisingly.

Another fact is i think LXC is great and have achieved quite the milestone for crypto and should be at least applauded. This is a testing ground..people are just so clueless and wrapped up in the drama that they forget what is really going on here.

Most have managed to created unnecessary rivalry where there just shouldn't be.

In doing this they have, themselves, effectively made it 400% more dangerous to support a coin with money people just should not be spending on crypto because it means to much to them.

Coins are not about twitter and beating "x" to market with a feature. They are actually about what they bring to a needing market one day how they will serve a desire to make ours and others lives better somewhere in some part of the world for some reason or another! We have all contributed to the rat race and are definitely making this just like what most of you pretend to hate but don't understand and what most of us live in and know needs to be fixed!

Fact is this coin has no buy support so investing is completely and utterly stupid in a logical sense so the very brave will do so because we believe in it.

Expecting it to grow by 400% overnight based on some feature update is completely and utterly foolish and you stand to either lose money because you are emotional and cashout or become bitter and contribute to the soap opera that is crypto these days.
Because no one is building anything for the coin cept just a few of us and that is very unbalanced and it cant be expected that an group of investors are even remotely interested in it right now because of that huge contributing factor and untill the balance shifts we will continue to see what we have been!.

Most people here pretending to be involved in this coin are waiting for magical unicorns to magically appear and fart btc onto the buy books at "x" exchange to support the already manic market of this coin due to no market security at all.

There is no volume and 200 btc can drop this coin to the lowest tradeable amount accepted on exchanges and can rise it over 2000% ..This is not how markets work healthily and is not secure to anyone with half a bloody brain and is not attractive to anyone except the deluded fools that are and will continue to shit where they eat and still call it fetalizer and think it is good for it.

Now, i know its hard not to notice the price fluctuations and market value but you guys have to learn at some stage after so many times you have been burnt doing the same thing over and over. "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." defined by Albert Einstein

All i see is a bunch or tards willing the price to go up when the markets say they wont or shouldn't'. And of course they clearly think its a great idea for a massive pump and it will help. When all it will eventually end up doing is burning a lot of people. Slowly and surely reducing the amount of people who invest in the next "Great Coin thats going to make them rich"

Untill you arrive to a place very similar but much worse to where we are now with no volume and crashing unhealthy markets with no btc support in any of them and a very manic user base with an extremely short attention span but with coins with great devs and better potential to change lives then some of the people before them!

All i see is a bunch of deluded people scared out of their witts trying to make back all the money the lost on all the other crappy coins they trashed and left for the next one to finally arrive here with somewhat of a better and more real chance at sustaining a bright and healthy future treating it like the last expecting it to be different then it!!

This is a community thing yet everything inside of us naturally wants to look to someone ( a dev for value validation) because its established that thats what we are to do in life but its not natural at all and its proven millions of times it does not work.

Believe it or not its us who make or break these coins and we do it with our support..we are not supporting this project properly and only some of us see that it is unbalenced..for now.

Only people who can create the healthy market it needs to get your payoff without ruining other peoples lives and the project is us. We are the ones who build a solid foundation
(food does not come form the fridge..Someone grows it on a farm. Packages it and sends it to market where its value is derived from its time and cost put into it + astronomical markup).

It is not done by throwing stones at other coins because they scare you it is by embracing them and tipping the devs for their hard work and by lifting up the people around you who contribute and chastising the ones who leech and who are clearly not learning their lessons by having highly unrealistic expectations short term. Setting the people around them up for massive disappointments!!

Being positive is one thing but having your head in the clouds with unreal expectations is dangerous. There is a balance and we need to find it fast or we will kill this gem that is crypto and hand it over to people who really know what they are doing but will turn it into something that will not benefit you or your children!

My life has been fucked and everyone around me has been screwed over. Most don't realize it but we are in a lot more slavery then we ever have been and we are extremely deluded as nations.

We have a real chance to become extremely wealthy and contribute to a better life for maybe us but defiantly the next generations to come and that means something to me because it can be a win win..but its up to us to support it..what we are doing here is tearing it apart.

Bashing each other must end at some point and we must come together and support each other in a healthy way. we are getting so many chances with each great new innovation in these coins but are just doing the same shit to them and moving on!

Tell me i'm wrong, lets talk about it! Because you have to ask yourself "what am i contributing and what can i do that is tiny to help sustain a healthy future for it. Because i fear those questions are not being asked and if they are then this is the integrity we are showing of ourselves and are we happy with that?

Well said! Yes I quoted it in it's entirety since it seems everybody just glazed over at the thought of reading something more than one to two paragraphs.

I admit, sometimes I do fall into that foolish rivalry mentality.
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:08:08 PM

any news?

incoming!

Introducing: ShadowGo

Hey guys,

In addition to our privacy features, we have developed ShadowGo - the first-ever fully scalable & fully functional mobile wallet. ShadowGo supports the staking of your coins and enables the use of our ShadowSend & ShadowChat features from the convenience of your smartphone. ShadowGo will offer the first completely private mobile PoS wallet in crypto-currency.  

ShadowGo Release Date (Android):  Tuesday 8/12/14
  • (iOS support will come shortly after)

We are still making tweaks to the UI, but here are some screenshots:

ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging): already released, and updated with richtext support.

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth address to be layered with zk-snarks): already released.

ShadowGo (first fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet): releases on Tuesday 8/12/14

ShadowGo will be the first staking wallet in crypto.  But it will also be the first mobile wallet to support instant p2p encrypted messaging & private transfers.  Can you imagine sending anonymous instant messages across multiple mobile devices?  

ShadowGo: a completely private chat / text / messaging platform, all from the convenience of your smartphone.  

Sounds like news to me... and I can't wait for this!

ShadowGo is releasing any hour now!!!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

any news?

incoming!

Introducing: ShadowGo

Hey guys,

In addition to our privacy features, we have developed ShadowGo - the first-ever fully scalable & fully functional mobile wallet. ShadowGo supports the staking of your coins and enables the use of our ShadowSend & ShadowChat features from the convenience of your smartphone. ShadowGo will offer the first completely private mobile PoS wallet in crypto-currency.  

ShadowGo Release Date (Android):  Tuesday 8/12/14
  • (iOS support will come shortly after)

We are still making tweaks to the UI, but here are some screenshots:

ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging): already released, and updated with richtext support.

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth address to be layered with zk-snarks): already released.

ShadowGo (first fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet): releases on Tuesday 8/12/14

ShadowGo will be the first staking wallet in crypto.  But it will also be the first mobile wallet to support instant p2p encrypted messaging & private transfers.  Can you imagine sending anonymous instant messages across multiple mobile devices?  

ShadowGo: a completely private chat / text / messaging platform, all from the convenience of your smartphone.  

Sounds like news to me... and I can't wait for this!

ShadowGo is releasing any hour now!!!

I dig the logo, who did it?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:20:37 PM

game over suckers
the shadow wins

This dev said on the lxc thread he lost a lot of btc on Libertycoin so I am sure he typed the word more than once in his life. Thats your proof of scam?

They delivered industry setting 1st time app and great solid coin but it's a scam because of a twitter typo? lol

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

game over suckers
the shadow wins

This dev said on the lxc thread he lost a lot of btc on Libertycoin so I am sure he typed the word more than once in his life. Thats your proof of scam?

They delivered industry setting 1st time app and great solid coin but it's a scam because of a twitter typo? lol

No they put on android store a beta staking wallet. Sdc showed off the beta, prior to any lxc announcements.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:40:06 PM

SOmeone just posted proof that Libertycoin and Librexcoin are off the same server. So lets lay that coin to rest and focus on Shadowcoin!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:51:47 PM

Hey guys

We are all part of a really big experiment, which is crypto-currencies.
Today I spoke to a few devs on Skype, and gtalk, and realised how great it is to be a part of such a big community.

There is no point in fudding in other threads, as fud seems to attract so much negativity.
Lets keep this crypto world clean, and start making it stronger and healthier.
What do you guys say?

P.s. The Android wallet almost out Smiley
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

game over suckers
the shadow wins

http://Libertycoins.co
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:53:39 PM

Hey guys

Today I spoke to a few devs on Skype, and gtalk, and realised how great it is to be a part of such a big community.

There is no point in fudding in other threads, as fud seems to attract so much negativity.
What do you guys say?

Agreed!  Thanks for being so professional rynomster, and requesting it also of our community!  Let's keep this thread clean from other coins FUD.  

Can't wait for ShadowGo!!!
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:01:02 PM

Hey guys

What do you guys say?

Agreed!  Thanks for being so professional rynomster, and requesting it also of our community!  Let's keep this thread clean from other coins FUD.  

Can't wait for ShadowGo!!!
Good call! SDC is above this.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

Today we all !!!

Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:35:35 PM

Today we all !!!

What movie is this from? Smiley
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:36:30 PM

Today we all !!!

What movie is this from? Smiley
The Wolf Of Wallstreet

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Librexcoindev

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

Since the first day we're bombarded with FUD:

1 We have been accused of being a Chinese team. (lie)
2 People accusing the code was scam (lie)
3 We are being accused of being Libertycoin (lie)

* just look at the domains Liberticoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone wants to harm us with these lies.

Do whatever you think best, we are not in financial advisers and much less scammers, I have put a lot of money and work in this currency, people are fudging things to tarnish our image ....

We are the first coin to be released one android portfolio with POS abilities staking and this is already amazing, we still have many things to be released, and all will be fulfilled.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: