Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:39:37 PM

Yes bro! Just watch it now.  Cool

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:40:13 PM

Since the first day we're bombarded with FUD:

1 We have been accused of being a Chinese team. (lie)
2 People accusing the code was scam (lie)
3 We are being accused of being Libertycoin (lie)

* just look at the domains Liberticoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone wants to harm us with these lies.

Do whatever you think best, we are not in financial advisers and much less scammers, I have put a lot of money and work in this currency, people are fudging things to tarnish our image ....

We are the first coin to be released one android portfolio with POS abilities staking and this is already amazing, we still have many things to be released, and all will be fulfilled.

ummm, why are you posting here instead of your own thread where things are going BUCKWILD??
EdvinZ

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:41:18 PM

Since the first day we're bombarded with FUD:   1 We have been accused of being a Chinese team. (lie)  2 People accusing the code was scam (lie)  3 We are being accused of being Libertycoin (lie)   * just look at the domains Liberticoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone wants to harm us with these lies.   Do whatever you think best, we are not in financial advisers and much less scammers, I have put a lot of money and work in this currency, people are fudging things to tarnish our image ....   We are the first coin to be released one android portfolio with POS abilities staking and this is already amazing, we still have many things to be released, and all will be fulfilled. 

Come out! You're a crook, a thief and a manipulator!

AltxF4

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

Its an honest mistake c'mon! My phone auto corrects librexcoin to litecoin with liberation as a suggestion. Lets grow up a little.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:42:02 PM

Since the first day we're bombarded with FUD:   1 We have been accused of being a Chinese team. (lie)  2 People accusing the code was scam (lie)  3 We are being accused of being Libertycoin (lie)   * just look at the domains Liberticoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone wants to harm us with these lies.   Do whatever you think best, we are not in financial advisers and much less scammers, I have put a lot of money and work in this currency, people are fudging things to tarnish our image ....   We are the first coin to be released one android portfolio with POS abilities staking and this is already amazing, we still have many things to be released, and all will be fulfilled. 

its all fud

https://twitter.com/futuretraderx/status/499304206814412802
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:43:55 PM

Librexdev...wrong thread numbnuts. You are looking for LibertyCoin...oh that's right LibrexCoin.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:46:20 PM

Since the first day we're bombarded with FUD:   1 We have been accused of being a Chinese team. (lie)  2 People accusing the code was scam (lie)  3 We are being accused of being Libertycoin (lie)   * just look at the domains Liberticoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone wants to harm us with these lies.   Do whatever you think best, we are not in financial advisers and much less scammers, I have put a lot of money and work in this currency, people are fudging things to tarnish our image ....   We are the first coin to be released one android portfolio with POS abilities staking and this is already amazing, we still have many things to be released, and all will be fulfilled.  

Librexdev...wrong thread numbnuts. You are looking for LibertyCoin...oh that's right LibrexCoin.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:46:47 PM

* just look at the domains Liberticoin | Libertycoins, it is obvious that someone wants to harm us with these lies.

Ok I could have given you the benefit of the doubt if you played it off like we were the guys who took over Libertycoin from the original scammer but the fact you are denying it is your site when there is no "Liberticoin" with an i as part of the criticism proves you are deceiving.

http://libertycoins.co  is YOUR site is it not? The one registered back in June?

http://libertycoins.co/lxc/new2/  is YOUR site? With Librex coin graphics on Liberty Coin's "community takeover" page?
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:46:56 PM

all lxc btc is coming our way
lets not bank on anything like that! Like longandshort was saying. We need to work as a community to gain those btc! We cant just sit on our ass and expect magic! The dev team is doing their job so we must do ours! Give people a reason to invest in SDC....its apparrant to us, but we must show others.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:49:16 PM

You are looking for LibertyCoin...oh that's right LibrexCoin.

Ok that wss funny. Now lets talk about ShadowGo, it is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:51:36 PM

Do whatever you think best, we are not in financial advisers and much less scammers, I have put a lot of money and work in this currency, people are fudging things to tarnish our image ....

We are the first coin to be released one android portfolio with POS abilities staking and this is already amazing, we still have many things to be released, and all will be fulfilled.

so you're also the sdc dev? wrong account buddy. better dump sdc guys!
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:52:54 PM

And congratulations  Shocked It is indeed a great milestone and you deserve some praise for your time, effort and contributions to crypto.

Keep it up and don't listen to these children. You are welcome here anytime you like. Something these kids don't understand is there is no competition so please don't judge this community on these kids who contribute nothing.

but know that the people that matter can see what you have done and recognise your work! And it may be hard to see sometimes but they are the only people who matter.

Good luck and as i said you are welcome here any time you like and can always ask us for help with anything.
ChaseT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

??!! is this a sort of fud??

Rich with Cannabiscoin
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:01:45 PM

Yes FUD or attempt at FUD. He is attempting to say the because the LibrexCoin guy does not know weather he is working on LibertyCoin or LbrexCoin or weather he is posting on LXC or SDC, somehow this is sdcoin's fault. It is laughably absurd.  
Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

Why did dev post in sdc thread
Surely he should be here first
It seems to good to be true
Librexdev and sdc dev might be the same
That would explain why all of a sudden two coins have working android wallet at same time
Was the plan to pump librexcoin and then sdc
Make a shit load of btc
And walk away
Last bid 1900 bittrex ouch
Dude, I want whatever you're smoking.
sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:05:31 PM

fud

I can assure you I am not the same as librexdev.  I am rynomster.  I don't know what they are trying to pull by posting here.

In any case, mobile wallet will be out soon.  Smiley
rynomster

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

fud

I can assure you I am not the same as librexdev.  I am rynomster.  I don't know what they are trying to pull by posting here.

see, I'm rynomster Smiley

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:08:54 PM

Yes FUD or attempt at FUD. He is attempting to say the because the LibrexCoin guy does not know weather he is working on LibertyCoin or LbrexCoin or weather he is posting on LXC or SDC, somehow this is sdcoin's fault. It is laughably absurd.  

well sorry but i just thought the dev forgot that he logged in on a different account? oh well.
EdvinZ

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:09:09 PM

Why did dev post in sdc thread  Surely he should be here first  It seems to good to be true  Librexdev and sdc dev might be the same  That would explain why all of a sudden two coins have working android wallet at same time  Was the plan to pump librexcoin and then sdc  Make a shit load of btc  And walk away  Last bid 1900 bittrex ouch  
Dude, I want whatever you're smoking.
   Grin Grin Grin

Librexcoindev

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:10:49 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 02:43:00 PM by Librexcoindev

fud

My apologies. I made a post in my haste didn't realize in was on the sdc thread that i had clicked a link to that someone posted to me to see and posted on here.

I wish you well with you wallet launch.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: