Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172564 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:18:15 AM

apart from a fancy phone wallet what can you do with shadow coin what can you buy?. whats can be done with shadow coin?.

That fancy wallet you talk about has practical unique features and the devs will be announcing further develop projects soon. Btw your question doesnt really make much sense, considering it applies to every altcoin out there. Or are you just trying to fud with baseless nonsense? Crypto is still in its infancy so right now you cant really buy too much with any altcoin, even bitcoin for that matter, so what is your point?

RW-Stott

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:19:07 AM

shadow dev's are also working on implementing zk-snarks...
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:19:48 AM

125k,   Look at this branding!  Its class A,  and now we have a staking lite wallet for android, and a IOS on the map?  This is AMAZING.    

It looks to me like SDC is starting to deliver with everyone else has failed.   And its doing it in real-time.  On schedule.  By the damn book!

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:20:07 AM

Release: ShadowGo

Hey guys,

We've just published ShadowGo, our Android wallet, to the Google Play store.  It will take a few until its available on the Play store, but for those of you who want it now, here is the APK.

ShadowGo is a fully functional mobile wallet that supports staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers.

Here are some screenshots:

Introducing: Lite Mode & iOS Mobile Support

We've also been working on a lite wallet mode, including SPV on the lite nodes and bloom filters on the full nodes to facilitate only sending the full blocks relevant to each lite node.  Lite mode will be available for both desktop and mobile wallets.

Using the lite wallet mode, you won't need to download the blockchain, so it will take up significantly less space and use less system resources.  However, lite mode will still support staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers!

We will also be releasing the first full iOS wallet next week, which will also include staking. This will also be built using the full core, but in the near future any of our wallets will be able to switch between full and lite modes.

We're also in the process of re-branding, I will keep you guys posted on this.

Introducing: ShadowCoin Rebranding

Well, we've decided to go ahead and reveal our rebranding now!  Also, here is a sneak-peak at the new UI that we will soon be updating both our PC & mobile wallets with.  Stay tuned for more information, including an updated website & OP... Enjoy!

rynomster

This coin keeps delivering!
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:33:24 AM

It was Just a straight forward question.
What is unique about it, I cant see that feature on the wallet or are you implying thats not been released yet?.
p2p messaging is not new by any means, So apart from the obvious thats stated on the ANN.
There is nothing except that you say, the devs are going to be announcing something kewl soon.
And what RW Stott just posted, shadow dev's are also working on implementing zk-snarks...

Cause I was just curious as to why this person RW Stott, could not refrain himself from announcing
this on the VERICOIN thread. Which is a coin you can actually do stuff with where ever BTC is accepted.
So in the mean time I will hold of from investing until I see something promising. not here to FUD either.

BTW Loges my mother wont hear you or reply we cremated that bitch years ago !.

RW-Stott

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:34:56 AM

fud

verisend is a huge gimmick.  all it does is dump vrc on an exchange for btc.  i can do this with any other altcoin.  get real
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:35:58 AM

What is unique about it, I cant see that feature on the wallet or are you implying thats not been released yet?.
p2p messaging is not new by any means, So apart from the obvious thats stated on the ANN.
There is nothing except that you say, the devs are going to be announcing something kewl soon.
And what RW Stott just posted, shadow dev's are also working on implementing zk-snarks...

Cause I was just curious as to why this person RW Stott, could not refrain himself from announcing
this on the VERICOIN thread. Which is a coin you can actually do stuff with where ever BTC is accepted.
So in the mean time I will hold of from investing until I see something promising. not here to FUD either.

Your point is fucking retarded about VRC... by that standard cloak and doge can actually do something... https://www.coingateway.net/ check it out.. the btc conversion feature inst just VRC anymore
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:36:49 AM

fud

verisend is a huge gimmick.  all it does is dump vrc on an exchange for btc.  i can do this with any other altcoin.  get real

Oh which coin would that be then?. curiosity will kill me.

RW-Stott

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:43:22 AM

Release: ShadowGo

Hey guys,

We've just published ShadowGo, our Android wallet, to the Google Play store.  It will take a few until its available on the Play store, but for those of you who want it now, here is the APK.

ShadowGo is a fully functional mobile wallet that supports staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers.

Here are some screenshots:

Introducing: Lite Mode & iOS Mobile Support

We've also been working on a lite wallet mode, including SPV on the lite nodes and bloom filters on the full nodes to facilitate only sending the full blocks relevant to each lite node.  Lite mode will be available for both desktop and mobile wallets.

Using the lite wallet mode, you won't need to download the blockchain, so it will take up significantly less space and use less system resources.  However, lite mode will still support staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers!

We will also be releasing the first full iOS wallet next week, which will also include staking. This will also be built using the full core, but in the near future any of our wallets will be able to switch between full and lite modes.

We're also in the process of re-branding, I will keep you guys posted on this.

Introducing: ShadowCoin Rebranding

Well, we've decided to go ahead and reveal our rebranding now!  Also, here is a sneak-peak at the new UI that we will soon be updating both our PC & mobile wallets with.  Stay tuned for more information, including an updated website & OP... Enjoy!

rynomster

Can't wait for...
  • iOS support
  • Lite Mode
  • UI updates
  • zk-snarks
  • Encrypted Voice & Video

Thanks rynomster!
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:47:30 AM

Your point is fucking retarded about VRC... by that standard cloak and doge can actually do something... https://www.coingateway.net/ check it out.. the btc conversion feature inst just VRC anymore

lol yea like im gonna pay fees 2.5%
and this is not a coin feature this is an extra service for a coin.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:49:50 AM

It has POS staking and encrypted messaging mobile wallet...VRC doesnt have that. I think SDC was the first to announce POS mobile staking and now is the second to have have it implemented. Just stay tuned and more announcements will be made. The main dev here is Rynomster...he made cryptos first Encrypted Messaging system for Cinni a while ago. He is a very talented and respected developer.

I am a fan of VRC, patrick and effects the devs, and all the coin's features...but it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the mintpal debacle has hurt it and its been in a downward spiral to hell. Even the good news from this week couldnt reverse the trend. Gl with VRC.

@RW-Stott...he was talking about VeriBit, which is a cool feature. Dont fud on other threads...as requested by the sdcdev!

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:55:17 AM

It has POS staking and encrypted messaging mobile wallet...VRC doesnt have that. I think SDC was the first to announce POS mobile staking and now is the second to have have it implemented. Just stay tuned and more announcements will be made. The main dev here is Rynomster...he made cryptos first Encrypted Messaging system for Cinni a while ago. He is a very talented and respected developer.

I am a fan of VRC, patrick and effects the devs, and all the coin's features...but it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the mintpal debacle has hurt it and its been in a downward spiral to hell. Even the good news from this week couldnt reverse the trend. Gl with VRC.

@RW-Stott...he was talking about VeriBit, which is a cool feature. Dont fud on other threads...as requested by the sdcdev!

Ty for answering my questions which I think was straight forward enough. I hope the coin does well.

AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:08:27 AM

So we now have a backbone in place, so now we need to work on mass adoption. We need multiple places to buy and sell products and services with Shadowcoin. Something I see needed to be sucesfull is a SDC to fiat. That way any site that sells for SDC can use a new influx of fiat to maintain buy support for SDC.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5052

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:16:45 AM

Thx for dropping in another coins thread and pointing this one out. Looks interesting. but after looking at the exchanges I'll wait until the dumps are over. Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:34:07 AM

Good thing we know sdcoin = rynomster, one of the most talented and respected dev's in altcoins right now... who also developed the first-ever encrypted messaging system.

After looking at charts, I think this one has seen it's one pump and had it's ATH. No need in investing. Coin will die in less than 30 days.

Created a whole new account to post that? You're such an inspiration...
cryptohangman

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:48:47 AM

NO PUMP Cry

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:26:56 AM

NO PUMP Cry 

WHY?

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:38:40 AM

FUdders are going to fud, even when there is nothing there. SDC will be a monster soon. This is just the beginning. Wait until the devs post the upcoming updates. So far they have been ninja-ing their development updates and features, so I guess we all have to stay tuned.

BTW for any members who were wondering/fudding about battery life for POS mobile staking...here is a note from IRC

[00:30] <@SDCDev> I guess people always want to argue
[00:31] <+TrollsRoyce> lulz
[00:31] <+TrollsRoyce> where at?
[00:32] <@SDCDev> BCT
[00:32] <@SDCDev> downloaded full blockchain on my phone = 80MB, app has been running for 8+ hours, and used 5% battery life Smiley almost staking Cheesy

EdvinZ

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:44:24 AM

FUdders are going to fud, even when there is nothing there. SDC will be a monster soon. This is just the beginning. Wait until the devs post the upcoming updates. So far they have been ninja-ing their development updates and features, so I guess we all have to stay tuned.   BTW for any members who were wondering/fudding about battery life for POS mobile staking...here is a note from IRC  [00:30] <@SDCDev> I guess people always want to argue [00:31] <+TrollsRoyce> lulz [00:31] <+TrollsRoyce> where at? [00:32] <@SDCDev> BCT [00:32] <@SDCDev> downloaded full blockchain on my phone = 80MB, app has been running for 8+ hours, and used 5% battery life Smiley almost staking Cheesy

Trolli want to fill on the cheap purses, but now come the whales and abruptly jerked up the price, as it was with LXC the other day and they will remain in the ass Cool

EdvinZ

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:46:28 AM

BobSurplus already pump. Coin pump one time then finished. Next pump bagholders all sell out and leave Bob holding bag. This will not happen. trust me.
Brake has not had time to stock up coins, register a new account and trolls, but your trolling looks cheap  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: