Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:09:49 PM

Also Im having trouble encrypting my wallet on ShadowGo. Wont let me even edit the text box.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

Also Im having trouble encrypting my wallet on ShadowGo. Wont let me even edit the text box.

My Nexus 5 is working great!!! Need wallet devs.. i think with the new UI coming to all the wallets it will look and run much smoother. .Keep it up
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:21:05 PM

The wallet crashes my s2 (forced reboot) but it does work on a friends s5. Too bad it looks cool. Is there anyone else with crash issue? Any way to fix it?  Huh

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:21:25 PM

Sorry Im a little late to this thread,

Are the SDC devs POD?
POD not gonna help to Bitcoin either bro Tongue.. SDC dev is well known one so we dont need POD here  Wink
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

Are the SDC devs POD?

Yeah POD is a good thing. Hope the dev does this. I heard the lxc dev is after all the shit that hit the fan there.  Grin

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:25:09 PM

Are the SDC devs POD?
POD not gonna help to Bitcoin either bro Tongue.. SDC dev is well known one so we dont need POD here  Wink

Yea might not need POD but it will help with publicity, and will also bring in new investors who might not know who the main dev is.

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:36:51 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:03:00 PM by ItsNotMe

Are the SDC devs POD?

Yea might not need POD but it will help with publicity, and will also bring in new investors who might not know who the main dev is.
The PoD guy has a bunch of minions out in each forum screaming POD, POD, POD, POD, POD...it's a scam to make the PoD guy money and gain a following. DO NOT POD COIN DEVS....YOU ARE BEING SCAMED!

PoD is centralization and if given enough following it will basically be a regulatory body. The problem comes when PoD becomes the defacto standard in altcoins where a new altcoin must be PoD in order to be widely accepted. At this point the alt community/market is controlled by the whims of the PoD guy in a situation where he alone can decide what are the acceptable actions for a developer to get him "in" the club. If PoD is the standard the PoD guy can charge new alts whatever he chooses for them to get "in" status. We don't need this BS in alts....keep the regulation for BTC.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:45:24 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/shadowcoin-releases-first-android-wallet-with-working-mobile-staking

Share the news and love!
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:56:35 PM

Release: ShadowGo
  Hey guys,  We've just published ShadowGo, our Android wallet, to the Google Play store.  It will take a few until its available on the Play store, but for those of you who want it now, here is the APK.  ShadowGo is a fully functional mobile wallet that supports staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers.  Here are some screenshots:

Introducing: Lite Mode & iOS Mobile Support
  We've also been working on a lite wallet mode, including SPV on the lite nodes and bloom filters on the full nodes to facilitate only sending the full blocks relevant to each lite node.  Lite mode will be available for both desktop and mobile wallets.  Using the lite wallet mode, you won't need to download the blockchain, so it will take up significantly less space and use less system resources.  However, lite mode will still support staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers!  We will also be releasing the first full iOS wallet next week, which will also include staking. This will also be built using the full core, but in the near future any of our wallets will be able to switch between full and lite modes.  We're also in the process of re-branding, I will keep you guys posted on this.   rynomster
  very nice!!!! 

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:59:19 PM

Are the SDC devs POD?

Yeah POD is a good thing. Hope the dev does this. I heard the lxc dev is after all the shit that hit the fan there.  Grin

The PoD guy has a bunch of minions out in each forum screaming POD, POD, POD, POD, POD...it's a scam to make the PoD guy money and gain a following. DO NOT POD COIN DEVS....YOU ARE BEING SCAMED!

PoD is centralization and if given enough following it will basically be a regulatory body. The problem comes when PoD becomes the defacto standard in altcoins where a new altcoin must be PoD in order to be widely accepted. At this point the alt community/market is controlled by the whims of the PoD guy in a situation where he alone can decide what are the acceptable actions for a developer to get him "in" the club. If PoD is the standard the PoD guy can charge new alts whatever he chooses for them to get "in" status. We don't need this BS in alts....keep the regulation for BTC.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:06:11 PM

Are the SDC devs POD?

Too true, and well put.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:06:29 PM

love it.
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:10:28 PM

That is a blatant lie. Everyone here knows the lxc guys released an pos coin staking Android wallet on Monday 2 days ago. I am invested in SDC and love the wallet but flat out lying is bullshit. It's gonna bring trolls in spades not to mention sdc is very capable of standing on it's own without false bullshit.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:16:13 PM

That is a blatant lie. Everyone here knows the lxc guys released an pos coin staking Android wallet on Monday 2 days ago. I am invested in SDC and love the wallet but flat out lying is bullshit. It's gonna bring trolls in spades not to mention sdc is very capable of standing on it's own without false bullshit.

I have to agree. I hope the SDC developer will straighten this out...quick.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:20:42 PM

Are the SDC devs POD?

"POD" is a marketing ploy. SDCDev (Ryno) has delivered on every deadline as promised. That is real proof of developer. Respect his privacy while he builds you the next generation financial privacy platform.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:22:40 PM

Are the SDC devs POD?

Wow, never looked at it like that. I agree

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:24:45 PM

LXC released a "beta" not a full release. If the lxcdevs brand something as a beta it implies that it isn't production ready, hence the term beta. SDCgo beta has been out for over a few weeks. ShadowGO is a full release.

lilikiki

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

LXC released a "beta" not a full release. If the lxcdevs brand something as a beta it implies that it isn't production ready, hence the term beta. SDC beta has been out for over a few weeks. ShadowGO is a full release.
Even though you are technically right, let's not play this game, let lxc have the credit for first mobile staking wallet, SDC will get credit for first full featured mobile wallet with staking.  When lite mode comes out, thats even more credit.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:29:54 PM

LXC released a "beta" not a full release. If the lxcdevs brand something as a beta it implies that it isn't production ready, hence the term beta. SDCgo beta has been out for over a few weeks. ShadowGO is a full release.

+100500 Cool

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:36:49 PM

That explains everything.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: