Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:47:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172561 times)
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:10:54 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 08:23:05 PM by Schild_

I think Guerillacoin was the first one to release a working wallet with pos. Huh Huh Huh
But seriously, should we really discuss this? Who cares anyway?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656167.0

Please Shadowcoin holder, we don't need to play at "who has the bigger one" with them.[/size]
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

as if anyone in this huge world gives a shit about which android wallet had staking first.

damn people are crazy  Grin

Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:13:44 PM

That is a blatant lie. Everyone here knows the lxc guys released an pos coin staking Android wallet on Monday 2 days ago. I am invested in SDC and love the wallet but flat out lying is bullshit. It's gonna bring trolls in spades not to mention sdc is very capable of standing on it's own without false bullshit. 
  I have to agree. I hope the SDC developer will straighten this out...quick.
  LXC released a "beta" not a full release. If the lxcdevs brand something as a beta it implies that it isn't production ready, hence the term beta. SDCgo beta has been out for over a few weeks. ShadowGO is a full release.

+100500 Cool
This is true...LXC was a stripped down beta release. SDC was at that point 3 weeks ago. SDC DELIVERED A FINISHED PRODUCT. This was no stripped down beta, it included encrypted messaging, anon messaging, stealth addresses.

Shadowcoin has enough going for it without members of the community having to resort to dishonesty.

The article states it's the "First Android Wallet With Working Mobile Staking".

We all know that this isn't true and that LibrexCoin bet SDC to the punch with their mobile wallet.
SDC's has features that the other doesn't, so both devs should be proud that they've helped bring some innovation to crypto.
It's something most new coins are sorely lacking.

SDC doesn't release alphas/betas, they release production ready products. Big difference.

Nonetheless, to say that the SDC wallet is the "First Android Wallet With Working Mobile Staking" isn't accurate.

Technically it is though. The wallet was staking weeks ago, the choice to release a production ready product over a public beta is a sign of leadership. Why claim credit for a beta when you can claim credit for a full production product.

This is besides the point. ShadowGO is a fully featured product with stealth addresses and encrypted messaging. If people want to make such a big deal about it let the author add "anon" to the headline. End of story.

Bullshit Scamming bunch of wankers. This is a fucking blade face lie! Mother of god how can you guys even think to pull this bullshit off!

LXCs wallet was released as a "B-E-T-A". If you guys wanted to claim being the first PoS staking wallet then your dev shouldn't have included beta in its title and should have made it a full fledged release. SDC, on the other hand, was a full release and did not label itself as a beta. This means that it can therefore label itself as the FIRST staking wallet in crypto's history and as well provides anon and p2p encrypted messaging. Now would you kindly STFU and GTFO.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

Cultists of LXC want to buy cheap SDC, but they dick with by shit because that THE MOON Grin Grin Grin

Lying bunch of shitheads want to claim what isn't theirs! In proper English too I might add!

Should have named it ShadyCoin or ScamCoin No it doesn't even matter if there where others called those first. Not here.  Price drop! Oh shit wait it already dropped! More price drop scammers.  Shocked
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

That is a blatant lie. Everyone here knows the lxc guys released an pos coin staking Android wallet on Monday 2 days ago. I am invested in SDC and love the wallet but flat out lying is bullshit. It's gonna bring trolls in spades not to mention sdc is very capable of standing on it's own without false bullshit.  
 I have to agree. I hope the SDC developer will straighten this out...quick.
 LXC released a "beta" not a full release. If the lxcdevs brand something as a beta it implies that it isn't production ready, hence the term beta. SDCgo beta has been out for over a few weeks. ShadowGO is a full release.

+100500 Cool
This is true...LXC was a stripped down beta release. SDC was at that point 3 weeks ago. SDC DELIVERED A FINISHED PRODUCT. This was no stripped down beta, it included encrypted messaging, anon messaging, stealth addresses.

Shadowcoin has enough going for it without members of the community having to resort to dishonesty.

The article states it's the "First Android Wallet With Working Mobile Staking".

We all know that this isn't true and that LibrexCoin bet SDC to the punch with their mobile wallet.
SDC's has features that the other doesn't, so both devs should be proud that they've helped bring some innovation to crypto.
It's something most new coins are sorely lacking.

SDC doesn't release alphas/betas, they release production ready products. Big difference.

Nonetheless, to say that the SDC wallet is the "First Android Wallet With Working Mobile Staking" isn't accurate.

Technically it is though. The wallet was staking weeks ago, the choice to release a production ready product over a public beta is a sign of leadership. Why claim credit for a beta when you can claim credit for a full production product.

This is besides the point. ShadowGO is a fully featured product with stealth addresses and encrypted messaging. If people want to make such a big deal about it let the author add "anon" to the headline. End of story.

Bullshit Scamming bunch of wankers. This is a fucking blade face lie! Mother of god how can you guys even think to pull this bullshit off!

LXCs wallet was released as a "B-E-T-A". If you guys wanted to claim being the first PoS staking wallet then your dev shouldn't have included beta in its title and should have made it a full fledged release. SDC, on the other hand, was a full release and did not label itself as a beta. This means that it can therefore label itself as the FIRST staking wallet in crypto's history and as well provides anon and p2p encrypted messaging. Now would you kindly STFU and GTFO.

+1

LXC has enough FUD going on in their own thread.. I personally hope their FUD works, I have some nice SDC buy orders ready xD.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:20:10 PM

Oh here we go again. This shit never ends. No matter what crypto I invest in.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:24:06 PM

how do you know it wasnt the idiot buntix acting on his own?

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:24:52 PM

Oh here we go again. This shit never ends. No matter what crypto I invest in.

It's a fundamental problem in crypto tubesteak. Crypto has attracted the lowest forms of scum from across the internet and they've gathered here on BTCtalk. The minute bitcointalk disables the altcoin section, is the minute crypto will start becoming serious.

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

Nobody read my post?

I think Guerillacoin was the first one to release a working wallet with pos. Huh Huh Huh

Please Shadowcoin holder, we don't need to play at "who has the bigger one" with them.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:43:45 PM

Nobody read my post?

Please Shadowcoin holder, we don't need to play at "who has the bigger one" with them.

You're right!
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:43:52 PM

Maybe the dev of librexcoin should have got off of his staking android phone to tweet so auto correct didn't kill his coin.
Danoded

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:47:18 PM

LXC and SDC have both screwed themselves over if neither of them even had the first staking wallet  Sad
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:49:22 PM

Idiots..

nsa and mit released this in 1996!  http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Do we care? No, cmon. Did they get on forums and bitch like a group of english teenagers...no!
If you are doing that then you are clearly worse.

Stop this shit please this is an ANN thread for SDC the article is not SDC it is a fucking article i'm so sick of you stupid, stupid people
will you please just go and fucking die. You are not even worth the server space you take up with an account here seriously!

Read the OP it does not say anything about being first and who bloody cares.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:50:21 PM

LXC and SDC have both screwed themselves over if neither of them even had the first staking wallet  Sad

BETA....

Moving forward

If you want to promote the GUE or LXC betas, do so in their thread.

loges

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

Maybe someone would have noticed if there wasn't a fckng guerilla on the coin. We're talking about things that might go up in value.
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

Maybe the dev of librexcoin should have got off of his staking android phone to tweet so auto correct didn't kill his coin.

Maybe liars and scammers are gonna kill ShadowCoin with bald face lies. This has so much promise but instead it needs to try and take credit away from another. That is a scam. To deceive and lie to gain something. Dev that won't do pod taking credits for others work. Now that's a scammer.

loges

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

So much butthurt spilling over into this thread.
Danoded

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:53:40 PM

BETA....

Moving forward

I know, but all this unnecessary bitching over who got their wallet out first means fuck all. It's damaged both coins equally and it cannot be undone.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Maybe liars and scammers are gonna kill ShadowCoin with bald face lies. This has so much promise but instead it needs to try and take credit away from another. That is a scam. To deceive and lie to gain something. Dev that won't do pod taking credits for others work. Now that's a scammer.

Taking credit would mean copying their code. Get your facts straight. Try to understand the difference between a production-ready product vs an alpha/beta product.

TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:57:22 PM

BETA....

Moving forward

It was in java and wasn't released when XLC released. Now you can download it. oh and it doesn't stake. So you are saying SDC's is actually 3rd. Ripping off LXC and GUE. Wow the scam gets even deeper.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: