Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:47:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172560 times)
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:57:37 PM

as if anyone in this huge world gives a shit about which android wallet had staking first.

damn people are crazy  Grin

+ 1000000000000

Let's stop that shit. We need be talk about what matters again, and focus on our achievement. WE HAVE A WORKING POS WALLET YAY! Good if Librex and Guerrilla also have one.  So now, can we start be grateful and post about how great Rynomster is and how cool is it going to be rebranded and get IOS??!

I'm gonna post a screenshot of Gorillacoin's staking wallet released before both librex and shadow coin with the hope that people move forward and stop their shit.

8/8/2014 Android App Beta Release:

loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:01:14 PM

as if anyone in this huge world gives a shit about which android wallet had staking first.

damn people are crazy  Grin

+ 1000000000000

Let's stop that shit. We need be talk about what matters again, and focus on our achievement. WE HAVE A WORKING POS WALLET YAY! Good if Librex and Guerrilla also have one.  So now, can we start be grateful and post about how great Rynomster is and how cool is it going to be rebranded and get IOS??!

I'm gonna post a screenshot of Gorillacoin's staking wallet released before both librex and shadow coin with the hope that people move forward and stop their shit.
I agree. Shadow may be 3rd. But it's the only one that stands a chance of growth.
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

+ 1000000000000

Ok let's skip the outright lies and scam of SDC and move to it's Dev. Why won't he do a POD? What's he hiding? His old coin? Any thing someone else did he's taking credit for?

loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:04:50 PM

Both coins are in the shitter right now. Let's just see which one takes off from here.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:07:48 PM

+ 1000000000000

Ok let's skip the outright lies and scam of SDC and move to it's Dev. Why won't he do a POD? What's he hiding? His old coin? Any thing someone else did he's taking credit for?

do you sleep better at night because a third party website verified your dev?

gtfo with this trivial bullshit already.  Grin

i dont give a fuck who the dev is as long as he keeps working!

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

+ 1000000000000

Are you the same guy that was promoting GUE in the IRC before? Makes sense now.

Going back to what I said earlier:

Technically it is though. The wallet was staking weeks ago, the choice to release a production ready product over a public beta is a sign of leadership. Why claim credit for a beta when you can claim credit for a full production product. Problem with crypto is developers are quick to release "betas" instead of production ready products. I'm glad I'm on the right team.

This is besides the point. ShadowGO is a fully featured product with stealth addresses and encrypted messaging. If people want to make such a big deal about it let the author add "anon"and "production-ready" to the headline. End of story.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Schild_

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

+ 1000000000000

Are you the same guy that was promoting GUE in the IRC before? Makes sense now.

Going back to what I said earlier:

Technically it is though. The wallet was staking weeks ago, the choice to release a production ready product over a public beta is a sign of leadership. Why claim credit for a beta when you can claim credit for a full production product. Problem with crypto is developers are quick to release "betas" instead of production ready products. I'm glad I'm on the right team.

This is besides the point. ShadowGO is a fully featured product with stealth addresses and encrypted messaging. If people want to make such a big deal about it let the author add "anon"and "production-ready" to the headline. End of story.

Shocked I'm Shild on IRC,  and here I'm a regular SDC supporter. You can ask people. I have nothing to do with Guerillacoin, my ONLY AIM, was to stop the war between people from SDC and LXC about who got the first world staking pos wallet.
Schild_

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:15:58 PM

+ 1000000000000

Rynomster is a famous dev that delivered many revolutionary project in the crypto world. He has no need to prove anything. Now chapter close.
Schild_

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

HERE WHAT IS NEXT TO COME.

After the release of ShadowgoGo

Introducing: Lite Mode & iOS Mobile Support

We've also been working on a lite wallet mode, including SPV on the lite nodes and bloom filters on the full nodes to facilitate only sending the full blocks relevant to each lite node.  Lite mode will be available for both desktop and mobile wallets.

Using the lite wallet mode, you won't need to download the blockchain, so it will take up significantly less space and use less system resources.  However, lite mode will still support staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers!

We will also be releasing the first full iOS wallet next week, which will also include staking. This will also be built using the full core, but in the near future any of our wallets will be able to switch between full and lite modes.

We're also in the process of re-branding, I will keep you guys posted on this.

Introducing: ShadowCoin Rebranding

Well, we've decided to go ahead and reveal our rebranding now!  Also, here is a sneak-peak at the new UI that we will soon be updating both our PC & mobile wallets with.  Stay tuned for more information, including an updated website & OP... Enjoy!

rynomster
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:20:09 PM

+ 1000000000000

Rynomster is a famous dev that delivered many revolutionary project in the crypto world. He has no need to prove anything. Now chapter close.

Yeah he is famous for taking credit for other people's achievements. If he is not scamming or has no old coin garbage why not do POD. To not screams scammer. Taking credit for others achievements reeks of scam.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:22:34 PM

+ 1000000000000

FUD

lilikiki

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:22:51 PM

+ 1000000000000

Yeah he is famous for taking credit for other people's achievements. If he is not scamming or has no old coin garbage why not do POD. To not screams scammer. Taking credit for others achievements reeks of scam.

You must be a fucking idiot.  The dev did not write the article.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

+ 1000000000000

You must be a fucking idiot.  The dev did not write the article.

+1

Yep, he's definitely a fucking idiot.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:25:33 PM

Listen to the wise one.

Let devs fight to death in cage match!   Cheesy
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

Holy fuck! I never figured SDC guys would stoop so low as to even think try to pull this piece of shit stunt. Fuck me. More btc down the fucking drain. Why fuck even need to lie about this shit? Everyone know those LXC dudes had the damn thing out Monday. Dont give a shit what it is beta, alpha, new gui old, gui whatever. It worked, it staked, everyone knows it. So what. Oh we can have that we must make up some shit and fucking ruin the fucking coin. Dumb motherfuckers.  Fuck fuck fuck. Angry
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:35:34 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of software development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:

Alpha:
A very early version of a software product that may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. Typically, software goes through two stages of testing before it is considered finished. The first stage, called alpha testing, is often performed only by users within the organization developing the software. The second stage, called beta testing , generally involves a limited number of external users.

Beta: (LXC/GUE)
A test for a computer product prior to commercial release. Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet. Beta testing is often preceded by a round of testing called alpha testing.

Release Candidate:

Abbreviates as RC, a release candidate is a version of a program or software that is functional but not quite ready to be released to the consumer market. Often, glitches and issues with the software are known to the developer, and those issues need to be fixed before the developer releases the product to a sample of consumers for the next phase of development, beta testing. Some developers, such as Microsoft, have a special technical service users group to which they offer a release candidate for trial before a more open public beta test.

Gold Version: (SDC)
In software and application development, a gold version is the final stage of software development and follows the alpha and beta testing cycles of software development. The gold version is the final version of the software as it will be released to the public. Most or all known bugs prior to release are fixed, and all intended functions for final release are implemented. Media and developers will often use the phrase "gone gold" to announce a software product's impending release.

-http://www.webopedia.com/
---

SDC has "gone gold" with the release of ShadowGO.

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:39:06 PM

All LXC trolls...I am petitioning the author of the article to change the headline....

"SDC releases first non-stripped down, non-beta, full featured staking android"...happy now?
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:45:21 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:

Alpha:
A very early version of a software product that may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. Typically, software goes through two stages of testing before it is considered finished. The first stage, called alpha testing, is often performed only by users within the organization developing the software. The second stage, called beta testing , generally involves a limited number of external users.

Release Candidate:

Abbreviates as RC, a release candidate is a version of a program or software that is functional but not quite ready to be released to the consumer market. Often, glitches and issues with the software are known to the developer, and those issues need to be fixed before the developer releases the product to a sample of consumers for the next phase of development, beta testing. Some developers, such as Microsoft, have a special technical service users group to which they offer a release candidate for trial before a more open public beta test.

A test for a computer product prior to commercial release. Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet. Beta testing is often preceded by a round of testing called alpha testing.

In software and application development, a gold version is the final stage of software development and follows the alpha and beta testing cycles of software development. The gold version is the final version of the software as it will be released to the public. Most or all known bugs prior to release are fixed, and all intended functions for final release are implemented. Media and developers will often use the phrase "gone gold" to announce a software product's impending release.

Don't give a shit. If it works and their's did stake and send and receive coins. It was/is the 1st working one of its kind regardless of what you call it. Semantics for this shit is gonna kill this coin. Let them have their shit. Move on. We look like asses. It's all over the place. Everyone is calling bullshit. Fucking ruined the coin with this stupidity.  
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:48:30 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of software development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:  Alpha: A very early version of a software product that may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. Typically, software goes through two stages of testing before it is considered finished. The first stage, called alpha testing, is often performed only by users within the organization developing the software. The second stage, called beta testing , generally involves a limited number of external users.  Beta: (LXC/GUE) A test for a computer product prior to commercial release. Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet. Beta testing is often preceded by a round of testing called alpha testing.  Release Candidate: Abbreviates as RC, a release candidate is a version of a program or software that is functional but not quite ready to be released to the consumer market. Often, glitches and issues with the software are known to the developer, and those issues need to be fixed before the developer releases the product to a sample of consumers for the next phase of development, beta testing. Some developers, such as Microsoft, have a special technical service users group to which they offer a release candidate for trial before a more open public beta test.  Gold Version: (SDC) In software and application development, a gold version is the final stage of software development and follows the alpha and beta testing cycles of software development. The gold version is the final version of the software as it will be released to the public. Most or all known bugs prior to release are fixed, and all intended functions for final release are implemented. Media and developers will often use the phrase "gone gold" to announce a software product's impending release.  -http://www.webopedia.com/ ---  SDC has "gone gold" with the release of ShadowGO.

:)cleverly written

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:

Alpha:

Release Candidate:

Don't give a shit. If it works and their's did stake and send and receive coins. It was/is the 1st working one of its kind regardless of what you call it. Semantics for this shit is gonna kill this coin. Let them have their shit. Move on. We look like asses. It's all over the place. Everyone is calling bullshit. Fucking ruined the coin with this stupidity.  
Sad to see a coin celebrating so much to be "first" when SDC could have released a stripped down beta three weeks ago. Oh well, they will be forgotten pice of history soon enough.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: