Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New gold-backed cryptocurrency INNcoin allows you to mine gold for free  (Read 20982 times)
bradfrogger

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:54:33 AM

You can't tell ppl to stop mining , and you know it well Smiley

Move on brother !

But if you want mining here you go  Smiley

Cheers

M1SHO, good to see you back in the mining pool. Let's dig out the rest of those coins!   Grin
M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:39:58 PM

If noone else don't want them .....we  will  Grin

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
bradfrogger

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:46:22 AM

I tried requesting a wallet for the Hope Gold Coin to see what that one is all about, and got an email wanting me to contact them via phone. I just haven't had time.
lordxar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

i see what this is now.. Anthem Vault, a place where you can buy/sell gold and silver, had a free 100g of gold on hand, and decided to get into the crypto scene, quoted 100 1g pieces of gold for every 100k coins mined as a reward if they hand the coins in.
i don't think them coins would be pushed back onto the market/public, once all 100g is taken up, and in your profile of anthem vault (to trade at their site, or take home?)

Its just a complex Advertisement for the vault site! I don't think they will reissue the coins to the public once all the 100g of gold is taken up. they may make a new coin for some new amount or another metal, but its not for the long term.

Someone Please prove me wrong by showing me something like a white paper to clarify what they are really doing.

aka i'll take it back that its a scam coin, no one is going to lose out on it. its just an.. ad-coin? advertisement crypto currency?
so Mine up kids! mine up till your hearts content, Bask in the glory of the gold! it will only last for a short time!

I think the rest of the questions at this time are moot.   You pretty much hit the nail on the head.   This is an ad-coin at the moment.   Nothing more than a 100gram marketing experiment.      Good thing for those of us mining, is we are mining real gold and doing it for less than the gold costs.    The other good part is gold is currently undervalued compared to the inflated us dollar.  

While this is a very low cost marketing campaign (less than $4k).   It's fun to mine and to know you have some gold.   I can do an ACH cash out of my vault at any time.   The buy and sell process is very easy.

I don't think they will reissue the coins.  Though they could, but the value would have to go up a large amount.  It may depend on how many coins they buy back.   If there are many still floating around it wouldn't be good to try and resale at higher value as they would be backing the gold asset it is tied to.  But if they buy them all up, they could easily use it as a preminned gold exchange and then the marketing experiment worked two fold.  Advertising and mining of an asset.   There is definitely no scam here as they have been open on this being a small marketing campaign back by a small amount of gold.

Just finishing my 2nd 100k coins this week.   I also have gold and silver in the vault that I purchased (so marketing worked on me as well).

Rodderick

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

M1SHO, I'm unable to connect to the pool for the last 3 hours. I keep getting a "connection refused" error message.
bradfrogger

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:18:57 PM

M1SHO, I'm unable to connect to the pool for the last 3 hours. I keep getting a "connection refused" error message.

Just tried it.. not working for me either.
bradfrogger

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:09:05 AM

Just tried it.. not working for me either.

But.. solo mining still works.    Smiley
bradfrogger

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:33:01 PM

Keep an eye on Anthem Vault's website. Their new coin (the Hayek) should get started in the next few weeks. I know that I will be mining it.   Smiley
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:13:16 PM

Who is holding the gold? What prevents them from getting seized or the operation shut down? Not very decentralised an option, with a single point of failure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
alamanjani

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:19:17 PM

Keep an eye on Anthem Vault's website. Their new coin (the Hayek) should get started in the next few weeks. I know that I will be mining it.   Smiley

Do you have any more info? Can I use my existing INN wallet for it or will I need to set up new wallet?

Or will I be able to convert my Inn coins into Hayek coins?

bradfrogger

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:11:59 PM

Who is holding the gold? What prevents them from getting seized or the operation shut down? Not very decentralised an option, with a single point of failure.

I suggest reading this thread and visiting the Anthem Vault website.
bradfrogger

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:19:03 PM

Keep an eye on Anthem Vault's website. Their new coin (the Hayek) should get started in the next few weeks. I know that I will be mining it.   Smiley

Do you have any more info? Can I use my existing INN wallet for it or will I need to set up new wallet?

I am not privy to the details, but since mining for INN will continue until sometime this June, I would expect a new wallet for Hayek coin.  I logged in to Anthem Vault yesterday and I did see a button for transferring to Hayek. Clicking on it now brings up a window about the new coin coming this month.

If I see an ANN or other thread for Hayek coin, I will be sure to add a link here.
Rodderick

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:15:40 PM

Glad to see the Pool is back up. Thanks M1sho!
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:28:40 AM

I am not privy to the details, but since mining for INN will continue until sometime this June, I would expect a new wallet for Hayek coin.  I logged in to Anthem Vault yesterday and I did see a button for transferring to Hayek. Clicking on it now brings up a window about the new coin coming this month.

If I see an ANN or other thread for Hayek coin, I will be sure to add a link here.

There's already a Hayek coin here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370479.0
bradfrogger

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:01:52 AM

There's already a Hayek coin here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370479.0

Thanks, but that is not the one from Anthem Vault.
alamanjani

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:32:39 AM

Sry for late reply and thank you for info :-)

greatwhtrabbitt

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:55:16 AM

Does anyone know the status of the inn.hash.sx pool?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:55:58 PM

Does anyone know the status of the inn.hash.sx pool?

It's either on the wrong fork or the wallet lost its peers. The current block is 153310 and it's on 135892.
greatwhtrabbitt

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:08:23 PM

Thanks man. I hadn't noticed the block difference. Does anyone know how to contact the Admins of inn.sx.com?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:18:08 PM

Do this really work? any one get real gold or this is just like many other scams?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: