Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Israel protesters rally across France  (Read 3101 times)
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:51:38 AM

Irony how most of the protesters are Muslim. I still dont know why france didnt kick them out.

And they are most likely on welfare and keep spreading like wildfire. In 10-20 years, that 15% going to become at least 40%.

No offense but that sounds like a totally made up number. There are more and more Latinos in the US but it's not like they are the majority, yet. Although I think whites won't be greater than 50 percent in the next few decades. Depends what region you live in too I guess
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:27:05 AM

No offense but that sounds like a totally made up number. There are more and more Latinos in the US but it's not like they are the majority, yet. Although I think whites won't be greater than 50 percent in the next few decades. Depends what region you live in too I guess

Latinos are already approaching the majority mark in several of the big US states, such as Texas and California. And as of 2013, white births were less than 50% of all the American births.

Coming back to France, the 15% mark will surely go up in the next few decades. It may not reach 40%, but 25% to 30% is possible by 2050.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:08:43 AM

The France shoudn't let the Palestinian ppl increase too much otherwise some social problems will arise. The immigration should mix.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:24:31 PM

Latinos are already approaching the majority mark in several of the big US states, such as Texas and California. And as of 2013, white births were less than 50% of all the American births.

Coming back to France, the 15% mark will surely go up in the next few decades. It may not reach 40%, but 25% to 30% is possible by 2050.

People tends to easily forgets the origins of the immigration in France. Such as 1- Africans including north-africans (arabs) that helped liberate France and Europe at the cost of their lives, and the ones that survived and lived in France made several generations
2- the reconstruction of France after world war II and the economic boom of France in the 60 required a lot of working force, hence a lot of people were brought from African and north african countries to help with this
3- the part of youth you see on the street the ones that are from arab ethnicities, are mostly a third 4th or even  5th generation from an immigrant family, and they are totally French but some people seems to forget these parts.

But this whole point is derailling from the thread
"Anti-Israel protesters rally across France" I personally find the abbreviation of this title misleading and partially wrong : the demonstrations are not ANTI-Israel , as in they don't want the existance of Israel or it destruction, but they are against the Politics of Israel towards palestinians and the massacre happening in Gaza.
ivonna

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:33:16 AM

The France shoudn't let the Palestinian ppl increase too much otherwise some social problems will arise. The immigration should mix.
I don't think the problem is immigration throughout europe but rather that people are very misinformed.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:34:43 AM

All of which should not be allowed to detract from the fact that Israel is legally and morally on thin ice here

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:20:02 AM

Immigrants really are taking over the modernized world.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:54:35 AM

All of which should not be allowed to detract from the fact that Israel is legally and morally on thin ice here

Israel can literally do whatever it wants. Why because It has a big brother watching over it and no one wants to fuck with the little bro because they'll have to deal with the big bro. Shocked

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
johnathan32

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:22:05 AM

I think you need to investigate a little more before you draw conclusions and to hear both sides, I can tell you that Israel does rightly seizes Gaza, because it could give the citizens live in fear.
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:30:57 AM

3- the part of youth you see on the street the ones that are from arab ethnicities, are mostly a third 4th or even  5th generation from an immigrant family, and they are totally French but some people seems to forget these parts.

Come here, go in their fucking ghetto and ask them if they feel French ! stupid !

You really live in a fairy tale...

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:40:22 AM

Irony how most of the protesters are Muslim. I still dont know why france didnt kick them out.

Uhh because they are likely mostly French nationals and have a right to live there.

I'm sure that the countries in North Africa that were invaded and became part of the French Colonial Empire were thrilled when their culture was changed.

You don't have to be Muslim to be disgusted by what's happening with Israel and Palestine right now.

Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

Israel can literally do whatever it wants. Why because It has a big brother watching over it and no one wants to fuck with the little bro because they'll have to deal with the big bro. Shocked
Wait, because Syria gave a fuck when they butchered 200k of their own people so far? Or the millions the Chinese have? Or maybe the the millions of North-Koreans.
Oh wait, the majority of the world didn't even give a fuck. That's right.

In 2nd thought, they did care, when they tried to blame Israel to what's going on Syria.
Seems legit.
Not.

Well, that happens when the majority of the countries out there are dictatorships and/or opposing the western countries.
hologram

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:00:25 PM

I'm sure that the countries in North Africa that were invaded and became part of the French Colonial Empire were thrilled when their culture was changed.

What's your point ? And French empire build a lot of infrastructure there... Now French colony who stay in France are far better than Algeria...

Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

What's your point ? And French empire build a lot of infrastructure there... Now French colony who stay in France are far better than Algeria...

My point is that many of those Muslim's who DodoB was referring to below are based in France precisely because the French invaded the countries which their families originated.

Many of the Muslims that are protesting will have families originating from French Colonial North African countries and therefore have as much right as any of the French to be there and voice their opinion.

Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:17:21 PM

My point is that many of those Muslim's who DodoB was referring to below are based in France precisely because the French invaded the countries which their families originated.

Many of the Muslims that are protesting will have families originating from French Colonial North African countries and therefore have as much right as any of the French to be there and voice their opinion.

A nation or a culture is usually being conquered for many good reasons. They need to either change their way and evolve with rest of the world or leave the country and stop dragging everyone down with them.
hologram

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:30:01 PM

They are here just for political reason (they are leftist...), was a great error to import them cause they do too much damage.

Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:36:33 PM

A nation or a culture is usually being conquered for many good reasons. They need to either change their way and evolve with rest of the world or leave the country and stop dragging everyone down with them.

I'm not sure if that statement you made is intentionally ambiguous/left open to interpretation.

But essentially you're saying that those with the ability to conquer have the right to shape the future of a country and the people within it. I suppose that has happened a lot historically.

hologram

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:42:18 PM

But essentially you're saying that those with the ability to conquer have the right to shape the future of a country and the people within it. I suppose that has happened a lot historically.

In fact the European empire give a lot to this world.

kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:55:54 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 05:10:42 AM by kerafym

Those with the ability to conquer have the social, economic and technology advantage on their side. They have earn the right to shape other future.

Those who are being conquered should learn their mistake adopt to new way of doing things. Should they correct their mistakes, they too have the right to do the same to their enemies.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

Those with the ability to conquer have the social, economic and technology advantage on their side. They have earn the right to shape other future.

Those who are being conquered should learn their mistake adopt to new way of doing things. Should they correct their mistakse, they too have the right to do the same to their enemies.

And I suppose all those innocent men, women and children killed in the so called conquering are simply a cost to the supposed greater good? Is the call to stop the bloodshed simply short-sightedness from those who despair at the headlines of yet more bloodshed?

I guess that I should be grateful that it isn't my home that is being bombed to smitherines, and my family that isn't mostly wiped out in a single shell attack.

Wake up in the morning despairing over another day at work, whereas it could be waking up in the morning grateful to still be waking up in a war-torn country.

Those who conquer and prosper eventually reach decadence and collapse, probably from within themselves.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: