Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45311 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:33:02 AM

Alright, it's only a coupla days since the dev posted and it is the northern hemisphere vacation season.

Assuming he/she's simply distracted atm it's up to us to bring some life back to this thread so, let's lose the negative crap.

Our positives are quite solid :-
  • The coin works, always a great starting point.
  • Distribution went smoothly and fairly, which is just about all Minerals had going for it and MIN is on several exchanges, traveling nicely at >1K sat.
  • The wallets work with no apparent complaints and are feature-rich.

Now, how about everyone start adding to that list and come up with suggestions of where this coin could/should go.

Does anyone know how to contact the dev other than here or PM (which hasn't responded in over 12 hours as of this posting)?

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxMinersNet

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:37:41 AM

Does anyone know how to contact the dev other than here or PM (which hasn't responded in over 12 hours as of this posting)?

It is the same Dev from the old Onyxcoin (and many more coins) or now CKcoin.. Didn't you know ?
catchcoin

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:39:28 AM

See what happened with TAC?

B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:45:29 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 03:35:51 AM by B4zz4

It is the same Dev from the old Onyxcoin (and many more coins) or now CKcoin.. Didn't you know ?

Is that fact or suspicion?

Update: Dev has confirmed he's moved on to CKcoin, willing to hand over Web to anyone in community who wishes to continue.

B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:51:00 AM

See what happened with TAC?

Only thing I know about it is 3 x number of coins, trading at 0.0046392    according to http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

What should I know?

stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:53:58 AM

Update: Dev has confirmed he's moved on to CKcoin, willing to hand over Web to anyone in community who wishes to continue.

where was this announcement?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:59:25 AM

Here...

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

no profit would be no foundation

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.

LOL  That's what you said in the webcoin thread too.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Look at Webcoin now!

Webcoin is still alive and the premine isn't dumped. I also had said I wanted to pass it onto a developer to keep it going, still up for the offer.

Anyways....Keep that in the Webcoin thread, This is CKcoin.

stuffage1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:02:12 AM

Here...

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

no profit would be no foundation

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.

LOL  That's what you said in the webcoin thread too.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Look at Webcoin now!

Webcoin is still alive and the premine isn't dumped. I also had said I wanted to pass it onto a developer to keep it going, still up for the offer.

Anyways....Keep that in the Webcoin thread, This is CKcoin.

thanks found it already.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:57:46 AM

What a waste of space dev.
Sorry but crap like this really gets up my collar.
Wasting our time mining this crap.

Anyone want 4500 webcoin's.....
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:02:14 AM

Yet again, this coin was never abandoned, I just checked my PMs from the last time I posted in this thread with this username, and I have only 1.

That is absolutely ridiculous guys. Stop the useless FUD.

WEB will be added to Bittrex after CK is added.

WEB will also have market APIs after it is added to a decent market such as Bittrex, Mintpal, or Cryptsy.

I do want to find a new talented, smart, and veteran developer to take over WEB so I can focus on CK, I can do both, but well, I feel as if everyone would want just one developer per coin. Not one developer for two coins. I can still post and try to help out here. Coin itself is still alive and running great/fast.

So anyone want to step up to the plate? This is your chance to own a coin, the premine will also be transferred to the new owner, the user MUST BE TRUSTED AND WELL RESPECTED.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:25:47 AM

dude fantasizing about the great exchanges, give at least one reason to bittrex, minpal or cryptsy would add one of these coins? ;S

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Sansana

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:10:21 PM

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

I was/am on webcoin, and I have to say... First coin (of all these alts fiesta) I tried that didn't mess up. Smooth all the way. And that's quite a lot of coins there!
Bumberchute

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:54:24 PM

Dev, you said webcoin would be your chance to redeem yourself, and that it would be your main thing, yet now you are abandoning it like all the other coins you've made. I will not make the mistake of mining any of your coins again. What's the point of telling the community that this time you will actually stick around (and that you want to redeem your name), but then you just do the same as always? I guess you just love pissing people off and taking money out of their pockets. Shame!
coinz4fun

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:43:36 PM

Dear Dev, your WEB is really cool project, it has future. If you abandon this coin you will trully loose your reputation. But where is site for WEB? It is cool concept, and you don't need no more making new coins..you can just develop WEB, and make it powerfull coin.
If you will give WEB project to somebody else, you could loose more than coin..loosing name i think is worse...
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

where is f**** junkie?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:57:10 PM

The project is not abandoned guys, please please PLEASE LEARN TO READ.

I am looking to pass the Webcoin project on to someone to do the PR/thread management, I am still willing to update the coin with the new promised features and more. I am of course also working on CKcoin to give more back to the community. (Thus my time is focused on it as a project)

It would save me a lot of time having to manage two threads and two coins. I can still do development work for WEB while focusing my main energy towards CKcoin.

Let me know if anyone would be interested in doing this> You need to be good with people (better than me Wink haha) and provide regular updates to the thread.
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:54:53 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 09:29:33 AM by wgd

http://cryptobe.com/chain/WebCoin webcoinx14 why is this not working?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

anyone here still alive?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:35:49 AM

anyone here still alive?

I guess not because the dev hasn't been online since 08-08-2014 and it seems like the project has really been abandoned.
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:01:42 AM

if the coin is clean, and probably is to take it is just pure profit. The price is ridiculously low

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: