Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47044 times)
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:37:16 AM

OK dev, whats the plan then. POS still works , right?  Wink

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:37:35 AM

What kind of funding you need?
m3 (OP)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:39:16 AM

I need developers who are willing to work on this. I am a dev but I am not satoshi nakamoto. I relaunched the coin and was working with a bunch of devs and offered them ICG in return but now that its only worth 500 sats they do not want to do it. And I cant keep taking money out of my pocket to try and get this through.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:41:25 AM

because it is an incentive to get a coin developed. If it does not have enough community support it is hard to get developers to want to do it. Like i said before I was not the original dev. IncogCoin posted the thread and could not properly launch a coin. I ended up taking over and launching this thread.

You shouldve disclosed this from the beginning, to prevent a fucking panic dump to hells creek like you just did now. And if you knew this, maybe you shouldve gotten the funding beforehand or set up some kind of donation fund BEFORE RELAUNCHING THE FUCKING COIN. Sorry if Im being an asshole, but what Im saying should only be common sense. If you cant properly relaunch a coin, dont blame the original scammer dev for not being able to launch one. For all I can see is you guys are on the same level.

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

no, the concept is there but development is an issue. I mean especially if it is going to be open source.

You say the low price is the problem, but then you announce this and kill the price??? whatever, going back to margin trading on bitfinex where neither BTC nor USD gets dumped into oblivion by dumb ass traders and crappy dev teams.

we thought the price would be atleast 2k sats. We announced the whitepaper beause it was in development. I know my rep here is ruined but I am not going into MIA because I want to try and get this developed. I will still be working on it but if i just do it myself it will take time.

Are you kidding me? VOOT came back to life from 50. What really matters is development!! Price is influenced by development!!! Not development by price!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:44:54 AM

no, the concept is there but development is an issue. I mean especially if it is going to be open source.

You say the low price is the problem, but then you announce this and kill the price??? whatever, going back to margin trading on bitfinex where neither BTC nor USD gets dumped into oblivion by dumb ass traders and crappy dev teams.

we thought the price would be atleast 2k sats. We announced the whitepaper beause it was in development. I know my rep here is ruined but I am not going into MIA because I want to try and get this developed. I will still be working on it but if i just do it myself it will take time.

Are you kidding me? VOOT came back to life from 50. What really matters is development!! Price is influenced by development!!! Not development by price!!!

Exactly, which is why I said I can only think of one reason for him to have this attitude, someone was dumping all night long, short POW......hmmmmmm (the new instamine)
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:45:21 AM

I think what most people is wondering here what you have to clarify the most is:

You going through this no matter what?

You will have support from the community in terms of funding I guess, but are you up to the task?

Eth.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:45:54 AM

i can only imagine how the other miners feel that still havent received their coins from that one pool that hasnt paid out ... Sad

m3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:46:19 AM

because it is an incentive to get a coin developed. If it does not have enough community support it is hard to get developers to want to do it. Like i said before I was not the original dev. IncogCoin posted the thread and could not properly launch a coin. I ended up taking over and launching this thread.

You shouldve disclosed this from the beginning, to prevent a fucking panic dump to hells creek like you just did now. And if you knew this, maybe you shouldve gotten the funding beforehand or set up some kind of donation fund BEFORE RELAUNCHING THE FUCKING COIN. Sorry if Im being an asshole, but what Im saying should only be common sense. If you cant properly relaunch a coin, dont blame the original scammer dev for not being able to launch one. For all I can see is you guys are on the same level.

I simply relaunched the coin and tried to get new devs to work on it. but now they do not want to because the coins is not worth much. I mean i do not want to go MIA and just not release anything id rather be upfront and tell you what is happening.

kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:46:53 AM

edit: Also, dev, I'd request a delay of whitepaper release until after Scorpio gets the pool up again.  Thanks.

+1
m3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:47:28 AM

I think what most people is wondering here what you have to clarify the most is:

You going through this no matter what?

You will have support from the community in terms of funding I guess, but are you up to the task?

Eth.

Yes I am sticking with the coin. But i need time to develop it. I cant simply get it all done in 24 hours. I am sorry for the dump and the low price but I thought it would be better to just say what it happening instead of going MIA

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:47:52 AM

You didn't even relaunch, you started a thread on BCT. wow

So you can't really go MIA, you were never IA to begin with idiot.
m3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:48:54 AM

if that is your logic than the original dev went mia days ago. You should have seen the older thread

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:50:02 AM

I can't develop, but I can support a small fund for this coin development.
m3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:52:21 AM

they do not want to work on this coin... because it already has low price and did not launch well. They said they want to start their own coin.. now I am left in this mess. I am sorry guys i just tried to relaunch a coin i really believed in now everybody ran from me

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:52:43 AM

Actually guys, you should take advantage of this moment to buy in at a cheap as fuck price.
flipboxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:52:50 AM

I simply relaunched the coin and tried to get new devs to work on it. but now they do not want to because the coins is not worth much. I mean i do not want to go MIA and just not release anything id rather be upfront and tell you what is happening.

See, this is nowadays dev thinking: (re-)launch a coin, watch it for two days, it doesn't reach the desired price, kill it, move on.

Traders way to handle it: Buy in REALLY early, dump immediately after small rise

Investors way to handle it: don't invest in Altcoins.
shitcointerd

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

we need a community overtake, i already did my part and relaunched it. but I cant do everything guys...

i hope ur happy m3, bcoz u werent ready for launch u caused most ppl to panic sell nd majorally setting back ur coins development, in 1 month ur coins volume will drop below .5 btc 24hr. nd be considered for removal nd to think there r communities out there that would kill for the chance to have there coin on bittrex nd u fucked it up. pure ingenuous
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:55:42 AM

Actually guys, you should take advantage of this moment to buy in at a cheap as fuck price.

not yet many dumpers incoming from mining pools.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:58:58 AM

Why would I buy cheap as fuck, when I could buy cheap as fucker in a few days. Devs have left. M3 is not the dev obviously, just the one who is trying to revive it, but obviously isnt very competent. For the long run, do you honestly trust someone that just did what they did?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: