Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47049 times)
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:34:20 PM

Everybody needs to relax, shouting and screaming won't solve anything, give them a chance, when they saw IncogCoin they only planned to invest, they never expected to takeover the coin...everyone just chill and respect what they are willing to do.

Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:37:30 PM

Coinler talks a lot of sense, down to earth, and seems to genuinely care for Alts. Above all else he's realistic.

FYI, I only know Coinler from the early days of MIN and have no association with him. I also only own a very small amount of ICG.

Good luck folks whatever you decide upon.

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:38:49 PM

I think the community is just fed up with scam coins. It's nice to have someone take the leadership role.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:41:29 PM

Yeah so lets just give m3 a chance and see what happens  Cool If he needs help theres no reason some of us can't volunteer  Smiley

Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

told you, gtx was just pumping it. sold at loss no probs, gonna make it back with saffron coin
You are making me repeat myself, I have no coins. Just trying to help anyone who believe in this coin and I think I might get the right people to start again with this. I said 30 minutes but since I got a response only from one member I don't want to rush things. Please be patient, if we get it right it may become huge! I still don't know about the donations thing but that will be decided by them, not by myself.

Thanks for doing this Smiley, crossing fingers it goes fast though and they want to do this, don't know how many more big red letters my eyes can take.

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:43:13 PM

I think the community is just fed up with scam coins. It's nice to have someone take the leadership role.

ya. we need one pump to sell this shit to the next group of suckers and we can move on  Grin

Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:44:33 PM

well i know this to be true. but in reality there are no scamcoins since the community can take any developed coin and make of it what they want. so if a dev makes a coin and buggers off.. u just got a freely developed coin that can now be owned, used and marketed by the community. any repairs that need to be done can always be done through coding.

please take some time to click the link in my signature. im still looking for investors for that project and we already have alot of foundation work in place. ill be updating that thread soon with more information pending a discussion with our current investors.
InitialDat

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:44:49 PM

Now if you guys want a long term coin... move over to Bitstar Smiley

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

well i know this to be true. but in reality there are no scamcoins since the community can take any developed coin and make of it what they want. so if a dev makes a coin and buggers off.. u just got a freely developed coin that can now be owned, used and marketed by the community. any repairs that need to be done can always be done through coding.

please take some time to click the link in my signature. im still looking for investors for that project and we already have alot of foundation work in place. ill be updating that thread soon with more information pending a discussion with our current investors.

I agree with you. Just like vootcoin. Come back to life after takeover by the community.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coinler

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:55:19 PM

I agree with you. Just like vootcoin. Come back to life after takeover by the community.

hey crimealone, ill be sending everyone a pm regarding the current state of the project shortly. i have received the final quote from my dev.  Wink
InitialDat

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:56:26 PM

That's more like it! Wish you the best of luck Coinler.  Smiley
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:57:13 PM

hey crimealone, ill be sending everyone a pm regarding the current state of the project shortly. i have received the final quote from my dev.  Wink

Coinler are you talking about your own project or ICG?

neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:57:42 PM

great news. glad i held and waiting on my stake Wink

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Coinler

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

ok wow.. as far as i see there is nothing wrong with the coin atm? can anyone confirm bittrex/c-cex deposits are working and being confirmed??
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

Thanks man. Looking forward to it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coinler

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

Coinler are you talking about your own project or ICG?

regarding crimealone, no he is one of the investors on the list for the project in my sig.

but besides that i can have a reputable dev working on this coin(ICG) if needs be. let the dev of icg dump if he is satisfied with that payment and price level and we can sort out the rest as a community. noone needs to lose here at all as this coin is severely undervalued. a couple new additions can do wonders. i already have a design for decentralized node system which was meant to be part of the enhancements for the project in my sig. which is why i was keeping an eye on this coin.. quietly  Wink

but as usual.. my design i think will be more beneficial to all investors because it isnt just a plain old decentralized node system.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:08:02 PM

ok wow.. as far as i see there is nothing wrong with the coin atm? can anyone confirm bittrex/c-cex deposits are working and being confirmed??

everything is working. c-cex & Bittrex desposits and withdrawals are working. Some people on c-cex were talking about how their coins were staking while this whole fiasco occurred so i presume staking is working as well.

im currently waiting to stake some coins Wink  

Coinler

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:13:17 PM

everything is working. c-cex & Bittrex desposits and withdrawals are working. Some people on c-cex were talking about how their coins were staking while this whole fiasco occurred so i presume staking is working as well.

then what the hell is all the fuss about? lol
InitialDat

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:15:32 PM

Dev team didn't want to complete the project due to a bad launch (complained about low price)...then with this much fud drove the price down even further.

I guess the coin had no direction...
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:16:42 PM

then what the hell is all the fuss about? lol

no idea really.... i guess people freaked out because m3 (main guy behind the coin) said a part of his team abandoned the project. now all thats needed is another team whos willing to help out. and we're back on track. anyway ive been watching the order book and someone(s) is accumulating...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: