Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47044 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

Hmm... This reminds me of VOOT reincarnation!
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:04:35 PM

Ok it's official guys. There will be 5 people working on this. Each and every of them accepted to continue the project of this coin.

But there is a "bad" part of this. Since they asked me how much of investment there is I said we have some sum of coins from which they can get motivated.
I plan on giving them some of my own funds to invest but I need a bit of help really. They asked for 3 BTC (0.6 BTC per one guy). I said it's not a problem and I confirmed to them that they will be paid.  I believe in them so there is no issue about stopping the development of the coin.

You can PM me so I can send you the wallet address on which you can donate. Donations will be in BTC. Just to be fair I wont be collecting coins by myself, they will be distributed to them by shares they requested. If I get more donations than needed they will be returned because I want to respect the devs and not give them too much. If they keep making things good I will start accepting donations again. Thank you all guys and I hope we'll make it big!

Soon there will be more info. Hopefully later tonight. Have to go back to my family now. Take care!

There are a lot of scam devs who run once paid, tell them you'll pay half now and then half once the work is complete.
ParkExcite

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:09:24 PM

Thanks to Scorpio18 who send my ICG, and my apologize for all have been say.

Thanks Scorpio, very good guy !!!
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:10:51 PM

Ok it's official guys. There will be 5 people working on this. Each and every of them accepted to continue the project of this coin.

But there is a "bad" part of this. Since they asked me how much of investment there is I said we have some sum of coins from which they can get motivated.
I plan on giving them some of my own funds to invest but I need a bit of help really. They asked for 3 BTC (0.6 BTC per one guy). I said it's not a problem and I confirmed to them that they will be paid.  I believe in them so there is no issue about stopping the development of the coin.

You can PM me so I can send you the wallet address on which you can donate. Donations will be in BTC. Just to be fair I wont be collecting coins by myself, they will be distributed to them by shares they requested. If I get more donations than needed they will be returned because I want to respect the devs and not give them too much. If they keep making things good I will start accepting donations again. Thank you all guys and I hope we'll make it big!

Soon there will be more info. Hopefully later tonight. Have to go back to my family now. Take care!

There are a lot of scam devs who run once paid, tell them you'll pay half now and then half once the work is complete.

let them tell us what they are getting paid for in the first place. what do they intend to do? my dev can be hired on contract. i will get a quote from him for comparison on a pricing to enstate decentralized node system as stated in the OP.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:26:25 PM

Thanks you Scorpio18 for giving the coins back from the pool that went down, you are an honest person.

Thanks

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:33:41 PM

Awesome effort guys just jumped in due to mega community effort dont think we shuodl stay low for long
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:35:10 PM

ok wow.. as far as i see there is nothing wrong with the coin atm? can anyone confirm bittrex/c-cex deposits are working and being confirmed??

everything is working. c-cex & Bittrex desposits and withdrawals are working. Some people on c-cex were talking about how their coins were staking while this whole fiasco occurred so i presume staking is working as well.

im currently waiting to stake some coins Wink  

then what the hell is all the fuss about? lol

no idea really.... i guess people freaked out because m3 (main guy behind the coin) said a part of his team abandoned the project. now all thats needed is another team whos willing to help out. and we're back on track. anyway ive been watching the order book and someone(s) is accumulating...
Problems in a coin like this so young would almost go un noticed if it weren't for people like altcointips on twitter hyping them up. Then he has the nerve to cry about it when he gets scammed. There would be far fewer getting scammed with him if it weren't for people like him on twitter and those gullible enough to follow.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:39:23 PM

ok wow.. as far as i see there is nothing wrong with the coin atm? can anyone confirm bittrex/c-cex deposits are working and being confirmed??

everything is working. c-cex & Bittrex desposits and withdrawals are working. Some people on c-cex were talking about how their coins were staking while this whole fiasco occurred so i presume staking is working as well.

im currently waiting to stake some coins Wink  

then what the hell is all the fuss about? lol

no idea really.... i guess people freaked out because m3 (main guy behind the coin) said a part of his team abandoned the project. now all thats needed is another team whos willing to help out. and we're back on track. anyway ive been watching the order book and someone(s) is accumulating...
Problems in a coin like this so young would almost go un noticed if it weren't for people like altcointips on twitter hyping them up. Then he has the nerve to cry about it when he gets scammed. There would be far fewer getting scammed with him if it weren't for people like him on twitter and those gullible enough to follow.

True, but he had nothing to do with the devs not following up on their promises. I bought in because I liked the innovative features of the coin and of course, once the entire dev drama ensued, the price collapsed and I managed to get out at a slight loss. In all fairness, I don't think this is AltcoinTips' fault.
cudaminee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

AGAIN, SCORPIO KILLED THE COIN!
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

basically, we will all have to wait patiently for developers.

Undecided

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

This is great news, will send a tweet to get the word out and hopefully help with donations

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

Undecided

nah you dont. the coin is still open to speculation and works fine. at this price point it will only be a matter of days before all coin are sold out. and if it goes lower even better. if you want price rise, buy and hold and we must try to grow the community to do the same. we will try to implement new features that are attractive to include new and larger investors. i will try to help develop this coin to at least 10k satoshi price point, but with an ideal goal of us reaching into the 100ks region. no promises yet, only intentions, so invest wisely and as usual no more than you're willing to risk losing.

in the end though. we will need btc pledges. and i cant say that im seeing any on the thread lol. this is the only true sign of real interest in picking this coin off the floor.

ill be back later and will post an update once ive received one from the dev.

Best Regards,
Coinler
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:11:20 PM

Undecided

nah you dont. the coin is still open to speculation and works fine. at this price point it will only be a matter of days before all coin are sold out. and if it goes lower even better. if you want price rise, buy and hold and we must try to grow the community to do the same. we will try to implement new features that are attractive to include new and larger investors. i will try to help develop this coin to at least 10k satoshi price point, but with an ideal goal of us reaching into the 100ks region. no promises yet, only intentions, so invest wisely and as usual no more than you're willing to risk losing.

in the end though. we will need btc pledges. and i cant say that im seeing any on the thread lol. this is the only true sign of real interest in picking this coin off the floor.

ill be back later and will post an update once ive received one from the dev.

Best Regards,
Coinler

Great! Thanks for your post!
coolisbad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:15:01 PM

Scorpio18 sent me my estimated coin balance in full. This gesture shows he's attempting to do the right thing; please don't abuse his trust by asking for more than you mined.

txid 6b8533c9023b969895c5abb6ea8fdd5c6f3477d5b0d8537f5562a46b6bbcc391

I estimated I had 41k confirmed ICG on the pool and requested 40k, which he sent.

I asked for his ICG address so I could send 25% back to him as thanks for his trustworthiness and he would not accept-- he's concerned about rebuilding trust for his mining pools.

In this case my clearest assumption is that an honest pool operator got taken down by DDoS attack used by a competing miner. I don't approve of this strategy since it harms confidence in the coin even as it's being mined.

+1

I've also received my estimated balance after asking on IRC.
At this point I would vouch that scorpio is trustworthy.
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:16:25 PM

Had to reply to all of you. I've contacted m3 for the approvement and all the stuff needed to continue working on this.

Unfortunately I don't have enough funds to keep them going. Already sent some small amount. Really need help from good people here. You can contact me on PM and I will send you address for donations.

Will try to get some official announcement from them as well. They work as a group and I can't change that, related to "two devs are enough" mention before..

In general I think will try to continue original development with some minor modifications and some fresh exciting stuff.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:26:35 PM

so now we have two different teams of Devs ,  Undecided

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:36:56 PM

It is good progress.
BUT who is going to be the main dev?
If you want to make a donation address , you should give some prove....not only words.  (annoucements)
I do believe you surely understand if your honest enough.

Scams are everywhere nowdays.
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:12:53 PM

i have followed the instructions for the windows wallet, it is open but does not seem to be syncing..... anyone else have the same issue?

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
DutchTrades

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:34:32 PM

Hi guys,

A poll about wich anon coin will succeed;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.360

I asked the TS if he could add us, and he did.
VOTE!!!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:45:34 PM

Hi guys,

A poll about wich anon coin will succeed;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.360

I asked the TS if he could add us, and he did.
VOTE!!!

Done!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: