Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47053 times)
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:02:27 AM

Hello fellow investors!

Somekindabitcoin and I are now setting up an Escrow fund with escrow.ms https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235452.0
Trust summary here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=76380

This will be an ICG & BTC donation fund for the new developers.

More details and the address to send ICG and BTC donations will be posted up soon.

We can do this together guys! Loving the community takeover and responsibility!

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Hello people!
I am trying to get the dev to show up and explain what will be his next moves before the donation thing gets started and I'll try to pay some part by myself if needed to keep the things going.
After the information from him regarding the coin I will put open addresses on which you can donate so we can assure that the development goes well and nice.

Still not sure of how much will it be needed to start but I'll find out as soon as I can... Will inform you later on..

Thank you all for spreading the good news.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:48:07 AM

Hello people!
I am trying to get the dev to show up and explain what will be his next moves before the donation thing gets started and I'll try to pay some part by myself if needed to keep the things going.
After the information from him regarding the coin I will put open addresses on which you can donate so we can assure that the development goes well and nice.

Still not sure of how much will it be needed to start but I'll find out as soon as I can... Will inform you later on..

We will use escrow to hold funds and b4 u said 3BTC what now? Come IRC we need u
GTX-DoX

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:53:21 AM

Hello people!

We will use escrow to hold funds and b4 u said 3BTC what now?
I didn't use escrow before so that could be a bit of an issue for me.
Someone said it's too much without knowing the exact plans for the coin from the dev. So I'm trying to lower that sum. I must still hear with the dev about that.

The main thing is that we get a new roadmap about the development and after that the things will get started. I hope it will work well.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:55:41 AM

Hello people!

Someone said it's too much without knowing the exact plans for the coin from the dev. So I'm trying to lower that sum. I must still hear with the dev about that.

The main thing is that we get a new roadmap about the development and after that the things will get started. I hope it will work well.

cool, please get on IRC

Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:58:10 AM

Hello people!

im sure it will require around 5-10BTC together and escrows r fine and trsutable without them i dont trust you. We can start a ICG fund with 1-2mill coins and some BTC on the side. This will increase funds when price of ICG increases and creates more money for more developments
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:02:31 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 10:12:51 AM by neutraLTC

Great job guys, to break it down.

• Escrow with donated funds from the community.
  • New Forum with updated details.
  • Roadmap from new devs.

The new IRC chat is #IGC

Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:07:44 AM

GTX we need a new forum page so u can edit OP can u make one fresh?
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:16:07 AM

shall i make one?

ive also updated the IRC channel since there was no OP

Im going to be away for a bit so cant come on IRC sadly but if GTX can update the ppl on IRC im sure u guys would be able to tell me later
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:31:37 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 10:41:54 AM by neutraLTC

Okay the plan is the same:

• Escrow with donated funds from the community.
  • New Forum with updated details.
  • New Logo.
  • Roadmap from new devs.

The new IRC chat is #ICG of which I have OP rights.

New developments coming in soon, the people organizing the community takeover are all connected by IRC and PM.

m3 (OP)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:54:20 AM

hey I am in the irc.

GTX-DoX

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:56:32 AM

I think the idea from last night IRC talk was to stay in this thread because there is already another older one. Don't know how many of you would agree on that. What is better ?

As for the not trusting me part I'll try to make the dev come up with all the info needed and some future work explained so that the donations can start. If we put money on escrow he wont get payed and we can't continue developing.. I already gave him some but don't know if it's enough.
If he accept starting on this and get payed that would be awesome!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:59:27 AM

got my coin back from the pool, but the price is trash now, lost profit....
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:21:40 AM

got my coin back from the pool, but the price is trash now, lost profit....

we are in the process of acquiring new devs

TiberiuC

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:22:25 PM

Better make it happen quick,before it falls from the first page on bittrex.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:58:28 PM

m3 if you could get on IRC for a few minutes.

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:40:19 PM

Some very good news!

m3 has confirmed on IRC that he will continue working on the coin with the new Dev team that is also coming on board.

&

The pastebin that has been posted earlier on this thread was a fake. This is the fake pastebin: http://pastebin.com/bUxNtyUM

This below is an excerpt from m3 (WHO ON IRC IS INCOGCOINNN) on IRC (he posts on the forum when he says he will, check earlier on the thread to verify)

<incogcoinnn> but i will help with this coin im not leaving
<DOX-GTX> Hmm.. Not sure you are the real m3 ...
<incogcoinnn> but I will not put out anymore money out of my pocket. We can start a donation fund and use that to get stuff developed
<incogcoinnn> I will post in the thread if you want me to
<incogcoinnn> holdon
<DOX-GTX> but "I wish all the best for ICG community sense i did not have funds for the project. Regarding to contact me, please do not do so in future i am done forever in Cryptos and i have provided a yes for everything to the comm. I will not answer your BTT posts or PMs so this is my statment here. Thank you all the best -M3"
<DOX-GTX> what about this ?
<incogcoinnn> uh
<incogcoinnn> no
<incogcoinnn> that was not me
<incogcoinnn> whatever anybody said here
<Cryptoh> huh
<incogcoinnn> is pretending
<incogcoinnn> i wasnt here for the last day
<incogcoinnn> whoever the m3 here was is a faker... idk what he told u

The donation fund will be here soon.

Good job guys

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:47:04 PM

Why isnt coinler or Gtx in IRC and any way he can prove he is hiring devs? M3 is fine he said it himself he doesnt mind anything

im here. got in touch with the dev and we are talking it out now.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:27:32 PM

as quoted from my dev.

""if they just want me to extend the clients with the funcitonality of broadcasting the IPs of all active clients to act as a seednode i ll do that for 2-4 BTC depending on final calculation and work estimate"

"if they want me to code them the anonymous transaction layer with the solution of an 2nd network channel. (slave nodes) i ll do that for 5-8 BTC depending on final calculation and work estimate."

these are the 2 options since my dev has checked out the thread. the first description is my offering. the second option is the offering based on what he is seeing i believe on the front page of the OP.

if we want to proceed with option one, post your pledge and say "option1"
if we want to proceed with option 2, post your pledge towards funding development and say "option2"

if you want to kill 2 birds wiith one stone, post your pledge and state "both" and i will discuss further with my dev.

whichever option makes up the value in pledges i guess should win. but we can discuss further if there is a significant split. the dev requires 50% downpayment to begin work and 50% upon completion. i suppose i, or if we have a forum moderator who is willing can act as escrow.

i've done my part as requested by the community. the rest on how we'll proceed will be in your court and terms. so let me know what you guys want to do.

Best Regards,
Coinler
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 02:42:29 PM

Update

We are now looking for a hero members escrow. If you guys know anyone please inform us on the thread, thanks.

As for now a few on IRC and I are searching the forums.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: