Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47049 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:03:30 PM

Just thought i'd start a discussion on the design elements specifically the logo and cohesive marketing.

The logo I've uploaded is only to start a conversation, the ideas I had were a black sun over mountains.

Black mountains for strength and the black sun for the dark anonymous features.

thoughts:)!

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:08:59 PM

Only coinler please i know a real dude when i see one. I will pledge .5BTC if he is chosen bringing total to 25percent. I have no objection with GTX working on logo as he is not very active. I know another big holder pledging 500K ICG here.
Coinler is very active as well plz dont make wrong choices guys. Only coinler no gtx.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:10:48 PM

Just thought i'd start a discussion on the design elements specifically the logo and cohesive marketing.

The logo I've uploaded is only to start a conversation, the ideas I had were a black sun over mountains.

it's simple, it gets the point across and those mountains may even double as wings  Cheesy

not bad.
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

it's simple, it gets the point across and those mountains may even double as wings  Cheesy

not bad.
meh not bad still gonna contact better ppl to do it. Coinler i vote u. Please dont leave u will be the coder
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:17:45 PM

awesome this is building now, only problem i have now is we have passionate dev. features will be implemented with payment. no passion. maybe short term good medium term it won't as many of us are just in here to claw back losses
dleader

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:22:48 PM

not bad.

yea like I said it's just to start a convo as to the direction, if it's scrapped no problem.

Thanks for the input, any suggestions for direction. Consider this logo just a rough template.
I know you have ppl, feel free to use any ideas we discuss!
Coinler

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

not bad.
meh not bad still gonna contact better ppl to do it. Coinler i vote u. Please dont leave u will be the coder

it's down to funding. once the community gets together anything is possible. dont worry im not going anywhere. i have nothing better to do atm lol. ill be around and when i see the community has rallied the required dev costs i'll take care of the rest in working with the dev to communicate updates to the community.
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:27:22 PM

not bad.
we need escrow asap.. theres a total 1.5btc pledged atm and a potential 1.5btc from the big miner. Easily fundable

it's down to funding. once the community gets together anything is possible. dont worry im not going anywhere. i have nothing better to do atm lol. ill be around and when i see the community has rallied the required dev costs i'll take care of the rest in working with the dev to communicate updates to the community.
Coinler

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

awesome this is building now, only problem i have now is we have passionate dev. features will be implemented with payment. no passion. maybe short term good medium term it won't as many of us are just in here to claw back losses

sometimes a commodity may not have any use to you as a miner. but may have use for other investors who are interested in the features it provides. so your losses can be another person's gain. some will gladly take the coins off your hands if you want to exit.
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

I really don't understand you people. As I prevously have said I am just the middle guy here. When my dev comes every part of the development will be up to him. I contacted him and made him try this project for me because I know him personally. His group had a lot of projects like this and I'm sure that they are familiar with this. Implementations is what counts. He responded to my message that escrow is not a problem for him either so we can start as soon as we open a new thread. But we can decide that later on on the irc. So the problem is not me not being active, when I get the dev group to work on this they will have open hands to continue fhe development on their own, for the good of the coin, full time! I just asked them to help. Hope you understand that. I kinda represent them because I'm here longer and they are good coders.
GoldenCrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:07:38 PM

I really don't understand you people. As I prevously have said I am just the middle guy here. When my dev comes every part of the development will be up to him. I contacted him and made him try this project for me because I know him personally. His group had a lot of projects like this and I'm sure that they are familiar with this. Implementations is what counts. He responded to my message that escrow is not a problem for him either so we can start as soon as we open a new thread. But we can decide that later on on the irc. So the problem is not me not being active, when I get the dev group to work on this they will have open hands to continue fhe development on their own, for the good of the coin, full time! I just asked them to help. Hope you understand that. I kinda represent them because I'm here longer and they are good coders.

can you come #ICG irc
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

I will come there in one hour time to straight things up.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:16:11 PM

I keep trying to tell them that you're not the coder but they're not listening to me! Obviously they just see that you're trying to help the community, but they don't notice you're not the programmer.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

great we're on IRC

if anyone else lurking would like to join in on the discussions just go to #ICG on IRC

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

I have faith that gtx can help point this in the right direction. but please dont knock the guy for trying to help..... I do see a future in this coin, but we need to work together.

First......

Someone open a escrow fund so we can donate money to hire a good dev..... that is the first step... so lets get it done

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:42:15 PM

I have faith that gtx can help point this in the right direction. but please dont knock the guy for trying to help..... I do see a future in this coin, but we need to work together.

First......

Someone open a escrow fund so we can donate money to hire a good dev..... that is the first step... so lets get it done

I agree lets work together.

im working on getting the escrow, was busy a couple hours, now back at it  Cool

EDIT: please if anyone knows or has experience with someone... post here or pm me or IRC

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:55:22 PM

got someone willing to translate into Russian

chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

Hey guys I am a Web Developer and I am very interested in creating you guys a site. I been creating websites for two years now and I have a pretty good portfolio of my work. If you would like to check me out, go to my site: http://chipbytedesign.com

I can also provide graphic design and marketing for this coin also. I will provide hosting and domain if you guys are interested, but I hope to be backed up by donations cause hosting and domain will cost some money and along with the time I spend creating the site. I want to get my feet wet and help this coin out. I love the name and everything. Send me a PM or comment back if interested.

Thanks!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
dleader

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:26:45 PM

just to show that the other was a rough draft this is still rough, but shows what can be done.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

Hey guys I am a Web Developer and I am very interested in creating you guys a site. I been creating websites for two years now and I have a pretty good portfolio of my work. If you would like to check me out, go to my site: http://chipbytedesign.com

I can also provide graphic design and marketing for this coin also. I will provide hosting and domain if you guys are interested, but I hope to be backed up by donations cause hosting and domain will cost some money and along with the time I spend creating the site. I want to get my feet wet and help this coin out. I love the name and everything. Send me a PM or comment back if interested.

Thanks!

Great!

who said a community couldn't work together to revive a coin Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: