Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47044 times)
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:01:21 AM

hmm .. nice way to kill the fun right away

0.00000380  100000.00000000   0.3800   0.4787
0.00000400  100000.00000000   0.4000   0.8787

lol dont worry about it. im going to prepare a roadmap for the coin. see if i can call in some favours and we will start fresh with new announcements in the morning. eta 8-10 hrs or so. we've got alot going on in irc channel and have been made aware of alot. many new improvements are coming.
tarrier

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:02:36 AM

Embarrassed  
the windows wallet can not sync even i tried add every node i can found inside the topic.
it keep remind me "0 active connection(s) to IncogCoin network"

any one can help with this.
Coinler

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:06:48 AM

Embarrassed  
the windows wallet can not sync even i tried add every node i can found inside the topic.

sure download these and copy and replace them in your roaming\incogcoin folder

https://mega.co.nz/#!2hJBACZC!JtKR1x7lwOVnOgaksS6HnnEYmmlnFcIjXYi1qR9Fi_c

https://mega.co.nz/#!yhBjSRIZ!R-vXSAwgt_ckQVzGEK1S1oUNQoOn4qrrLdYDVV6h4S0

these are updated blockchain and peers.dat files that should have u synced right up.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:10:20 AM

hmm .. nice way to kill the fun right away

0.00000380  100000.00000000   0.3800   0.4787
0.00000400  100000.00000000   0.4000   0.8787

those are very deliberate orders to make the coin bounce of a few bottoms.
tarrier

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:20:51 AM

Embarrassed  

these are updated blockchain and peers.dat files that should have u synced right up.

Holy shit. problem solved.  i would like to make a donation. plz list your ICG address. many thanks
Coinler

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:33:44 AM

Embarrassed  

Holy shit. problem solved.  i would like to make a donation. plz list your ICG address. many thanks

lol thank you in advance. here is my personal icg address
1Cz6NgCW7vw3QojsDPvafhonqG41Ub7X2b

heading to bed now. we begin anew in the morning. thanks again!
tarrier

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:08:16 AM

Embarrassed  

lol thank you in advance. here is my personal icg address
1Cz6NgCW7vw3QojsDPvafhonqG41Ub7X2b

heading to bed now. we begin anew in the morning. thanks again!

it has been down  Grin
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:43:32 AM

got someone willing to translate into Russian

Russian translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707921.msg7997766#msg7997766  Cool

thx  Cool
adress ICG : 13e12tDweJm7uLn8QDYUnvoR4sHs9RC3Mb

Lol))))))))) Man you know how use a Google translater)))) But how about Russian language,? Tы чeгo cдeлaл тo?)))) Grin Grin Grin Moнeтa пoлнocтью oбнoвлятьcя бyдeт. Hoвый paзpaбoтчик ceгoдня был нaнят для этoгo и лoгoтип нoвый бyдeт и зaдaчи и цeли нeмнoгo дpyгиe и ocнoвнaя вeткa в фopyмe дpyгaя coвceм. Information in your thread is not actually now plz delete it and wait for OP at first and where you see any info about donation for translation,?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
CyBrChRsT

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:27:12 AM

To the guy who started this coin:

I only started mining and trading about a month ago.
I've read many of the coin forums on this site and have never bothered to say a word in any of them. (This is my first)
After witnessing you're genuinely intimate attachment to this project I feel compelled to write here.

I commend you for sticking to it through the shit storm that brewed after the devs abandoned you and us.
I felt bad for you showing back up with your tail between your legs explaining your intentions for this coin hadn't changed even though your crew jumped ship due to being unsatisfied with immediate expected returns. Personally I wouldn't want to work with or for someone who isn't in it for the long haul and can't see the big picture. A community doesn't feel very assured if they have to fear if the price takes a dip the dev's are going to bail.

Like a marriage, if you're not in it for better or worse what's the fucking point, neither party were that committed to begin with.
I saw the heat you were getting from the community. You could have said screw this and disappeared (I really thought you were). Many lesser people would have. You sir are the captain and you went down with the ship when all your mates left. I now have a personal attachment to this coin due to your commitment. I was an investor and lost big on the way down and didn't pull out until it was official the devs ditched. I only withdrew because first I didn't think you were going to stick around. Second when you mentioned a resurrection I wasn't sure you were going to find anyone to help pick up the pieces and rebuild. I figured if you didn't find someone right away you would close up shop. You changed my mind. I did keep an eye on things here, I held hope you could get this worked out though I had no faith of this project being picked back up as fast as you managed to do. I was astounded how fast you pulled this off. You didn't quit, you kept on it until there was resolve.

I think you've proved us you're no scammer, this is not another shitcoin. Don't let us down. Don't make your one hit wonder money and bail. If you stick with it and you're this committed, this coin will pay you continual yields you'll be able to live off of and maybe then some more to invest in other lucrative opportunities. You can be rich if you do it right.

You have my attention now. I just spotted something on twitter from earlier today that made me have to write this post.

IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  11h
New rule: If a coin dev has a newbie account and/or there is no website & twitter account setup at launch, I am not investing in that coin.
Expand    Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Alessandra prosperi ‏@theblonde82  11h
@IconicExpert The dev is a developer not a whore
@theblonde82 LOl..explain what you mean?
 Alessandra prosperi ‏@theblonde82  11h
@IconicExpert Website and twitter are part of a marketing plan. But what the priority is the technological innovation
@theblonde82 I can name coins that are innovative that are dead or dying.  A coin needs PR/marketing. No website & Twitter = not serious.
 Alessandra prosperi ‏@theblonde82  10h
@IconicExpert There's a coin without marketing but with a great innovation that will have a breakout soon!
 IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  10h
@theblonde82 What coin?

IE (IconicExpert) is a fucking multimillionare! He does this shit in his sleep. I'm not sure I trust him though I think he just pumps the shit out of coins and then drops them through the floor when he gets his ROI back many times over. Not someone I would want to grab attention to on a new coin. If he gets a hold of majority share there won't be anything left when he leaves but bagholders.

My point. SETUP TWITTER AND START TWEETING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS COIN. GET OUT THERE, GET KNOWN! PIMP THIS SHIT LIKE IT'S GOING TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE! Get more serious about getting attention! You may just snag up more SERIOUS investors to support the developers and seed $ to support further features that will make the coin stand out even more as time goes by which will in turn bring in more investors / traders.

This thing shouldn't have launched in the first place to start with without having a website and the IRC should have been done also along with the Twitter. Everything you're doing now should have been done the first time. I'm sure that 2K sat mark would have been hit before the dev's gave up. Hell GET THIS FUCKER ON FACEBOOK! Tell your friends, family, neighbors, the old lady down the street. Join a fucking church group if you have to, to get some networking rolling. Put fucking flyers up around town (anonymously of course). Get people to see this BRAND. Sell this thing like it's a GD business.

Good Luck and Godspeed to You Sir & us all who in some form or another are a part of this new movement.

Sincerely,

Your CyBrChRsT

I can be found on twitter under the same handle.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:59:13 AM

Hey there seems like our efforts are starting to pay off!  Cool

Happy to have Coinler and his team on board.

I knew the crypto community was better than just scams and snake-oil.

I'll be on IRC #ICG if anyone would like to discuss anything.

Thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:24:17 AM

Some people on IRC have complained over the node file so I've uploaded the IncogCoin.conf file to Mega.co.nz

https://mega.co.nz/#!Pxx1nLwI!NlaU40ZKXoNX3T2_DongLeRFWs5MWOVfUqkpZQbg7Ec

xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:49:11 AM

5 btc buy order just popped up on bittrex....

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
scorpio25

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:19:45 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 07:16:12 PM by scorpio25

Hi guys

I'm scorpio18 from COINMINERS , i post from this account because my main account got locked for 5 days ( you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum. Pool spam (5 days) ) hmm . First let me tell you the problem i was having with my pool , i got a lot of traffic that day and i think i was having a ddos atack to because my cpu usage jump up from 6% to 20% and my pools front end was to slow , after that my mysql crushed and when i want to start again i was getting some errors , then i made a backup to my database but not a proper backup because i could not start again the mysql , so i reinstall the linux on the server and restore the database , the problem was that i could not get the mpos pool connect to the database then the last thing was to check manualy in to the database every miner to see how much coins has in the balance and to pay them manualy. I've already paid some miners so please come to the freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS and tell me your username used on pool and i will check for you and pay the coins to you. Today is the last day when i will make the payments so please come to the freenode channel so i can pay you the coins.

Thank you so much for those who supporting me

I'm really sorry for what happened Sad

UPDATE: 1h until the manual payments end

atanas2d

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:48:11 AM

Still waiting for the whitepaper  Cool
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:43:46 PM

InCoGnito coin  added to votelist on Cryptoine.com

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Coinler

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:02:14 PM

Hi everyone, im back online now and preparing our new thread. thread will be launched under the name "Mr.Incognito". this account will be for management purposes of incognito coin's new launch. i'll be using the original graphics from this OP temporarily until we have our own new set of marketing tools. which should not be long from today. i'll post the link here on this thread when im finished compiling our new thread layout.

stay tuned!
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:40:14 PM

Hi everyone.
I feel I have lost some trains in this world of altcoins, incognitocoin in this particular I find interesting.
If you want, and to feel part of this community, I could do the Spanish translation of the OP when the new thread is ready, if the dev are in agreement with this.
Best regards.
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

Guys I have the website almost finished! This is what I came up with so far and I hope everyone loves it! I have a lot of effort and time into this site! Anyways, Check it out! I still need the logo's (.png and .jpegs)

Prototype Site: http://incogcoin.chipbytedesign.com/
Feel free to Donate!

ICG Wallet: 1DV8PJts3CeW16d31PATSL6swQPLRkPtce

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:13:49 PM

Hi everyone.
I feel I have lost some trains in this world of altcoins, incognitocoin in this particular I find interesting.
If you want, and to feel part of this community, I could do the Spanish translation of the OP when the new thread is ready, if the dev are in agreement with this.
Best regards.

Hi we will stay in contact with you, thanks for reaching out.

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:54:56 PM

New Twitter page up!

https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin

All updates and announcements will immediately be updated on twitter and on the new thread!

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: