Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: truely anonymous altcoins  (Read 2171 times)
den.faulkner1990 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

Hello! Could you give me some truely anonymous altoins? How i can see the favorite is Darkcoin but are there any alternatives? Are they some Technologies of anonymization Overview?
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

BitShares

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687251.0
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:14:51 PM

Stealthcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

Boolberry of course!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.0
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:52:14 PM

You have forgotten about Bytecoin, of course Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:22:34 PM

might wanna try darkwallet, only in alpha stage, heard about it the other week

https://darkwallet.is/

no need for an anonymous coin

Grin
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:24:24 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 08:36:59 PM by Zangelbert Bingledack

Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now (Investing 101!). I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink
boxuser

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:27:04 PM

with the upcoming 2.0 wallet Credits CRD will be the ultimate solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634403.0

Hello! Could you give me some truely anonymous altoins? How i can see the favorite is Darkcoin but are there any alternatives? Are they some Technologies of anonymization Overview?

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:35:41 PM

Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now. I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

Pretty much this. CryptoNote is clearly the future and the only legitimate way to do 100% anon transactions. Dark Wallet doesn't fully solve several issues, Darkcoin is subjected to node attacks, and the other CN coins haven't got the good combo of solid + solid launch without shaddy stuff. It's pretty much guaranteed it will reach Darkcoin prices this year. GUI wallet is already available.

den.faulkner1990 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:26:09 AM

Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now. I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

Pretty much this. CryptoNote is clearly the future and the only legitimate way to do 100% anon transactions. Dark Wallet doesn't fully solve several issues, Darkcoin is subjected to node attacks, and the other CN coins haven't got the good combo of solid + solid launch without shaddy stuff. It's pretty much guaranteed it will reach Darkcoin prices this year. GUI wallet is already available.

I found that not only monero implements cryptonight. What is the difference between Monero and Bytecoin?
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:30:48 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 09:08:10 AM by minerjoen

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

Hm, i dont think its cryptonote.
Navajo coin with the nav technologie will make 100% anon. That's the only coin with those tech, many coin dev's want to have/buy this tech from the navajo dev.
In the future there are no plans to sell de tech for 100% ( i mean, in the future they can use a part of the tech, but never the 100% version from navajo technology)

just check this forum for the navajo coin and read the whitepaper for how to read that nav tech works. Ur mouth will fall open and u would take ur words back about cryptonote what is not 100% anon.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg7949252#msg7949252
And here the whitepaper
https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:05:59 AM

BitShares X was launched, now everybody can see it in action:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5750.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:45:41 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 01:07:08 AM by btc-mike

I found that not only monero implements cryptonight. What is the difference between Monero and Bytecoin?

They have the same level of anonymity.

Boolberry is has better anonymity than both. This presentation explains why -> http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

Bitshares features TITAN which is explained here in details.

http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/TITAN
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:17:26 AM

Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now (Investing 101!). I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

^ This.

(though using the client isn't *that* bad... Creating a wallet via simplewallet spits out a pneumonic that you can use a paper-wallet (though I'd test it first!))

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
PowderMonkey

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:51:13 AM

XCurrency.

XC is fully anonymous and avoids many of the problems associated with traditional anon coins.  Each wallet is a node and it's a fully trustless design.  It was designed ground up, and avoids blockchain bloat and trust issues that other coins must deal with.

The biggest positive for XC to me is that the team is working to make the coin available to larger audiences outside of crypto.  They're taking an approach that won't turn off ordinary people, while still offering cutting edge anon tech.

My sig has links to a video and the official website if you'd like to do some research.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:12:59 AM

Big money is pouring into Monero and it's the clear leader.

monero will suffer from crypto note block chain bloat.
dannyspk

Activity: 341

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:36:28 AM

If anyone of these several currencies are willing to offer a 10 BTC bounty offer for anyone to challenge their anonymity, you would know for sure who's the real deal. Once they accept the challenge, we'll then see who's in for the long term with their ground breaking technology. So far, after considerable research, I've sided with XCurrency due to their immaculate development team.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:23:24 AM

my vote for Monero and ByteCoin
just learn about these coins

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:34:50 AM

The only truly functioning and anonymous coin is XCurrency; it is coded from the ground up so it also serves as a blockchain 2.0 protocol.

The reason why its the 'only truly functioning' anonymous coin is because ALL cryptonote coins, EVERY single one, suffers from SLOW transactions (over 20 minutes) and blockchain bloat. This renders the chain itself at the same speed as bitcoin, hence the real world will no adopt it.

XCurrency actually has 100% anonymous transactions through their trustless decentralized nodes with FULLY encrypted transactions speeds of 3-4 minutes.

So the clear choice, in any and every way is XCurrency.

TL;DR cryptonote coins (boolberry, monero, bytecoin) are all extremely slow and have bloated blockchains.

CoinJoin coins (Darkcoin, Vericoin, Supercoin) are all NOT anonymous and you can determine sender and receiver with analysis software that is available to EVERYONE.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: