Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

Update

Dear Navajo Coin Community

We have already contacted Cryptsy, but unfortunately didn't get a response from them yet. Becouse of that we will contact them once again Wink
 We are also finishing official Navajo Coin website, which will be ready soon.
 Also please remember that Foundation is the group of the people from the community. If You want to see Foundation more active, doing things You would like to see done - why won't You also join it? It's that simple. Foundation is an open group - You can join it in very easy way (all the details are in the Foundation topic).
 We will keep You updated Wink
Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Why you guys doing things without timeline?Or you guys doing things without plan?
The words like"SOON" "DAYS" "WEEKS" are not what we want to see.
Just give us a exact time,thanks.
Even soopy back online and post,he doesn't say any words about the NAVAJO ANON-THE UNBREAKABLE CODE that should be implement before 14th Undecided
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:37:29 PM

sum2dev, thanks for clearing that up, i wasnt aware of that. but thats just it hehe, if you explain that kind of stuff upfront then you avoid a lot of fud.

so if we all know the roles of the foundation and the devs its more understandable for everybody.

people just want to know what they can expect. leaving everybody in the dark makes people nervous...just saying...

but again thanks for the explanation and update!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tonsafun

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:56:32 PM

Update

We have already contacted Cryptsy, but unfortunately didn't get a response from them yet. Becouse of that we will contact them once again Wink
 Also please remember that Foundation is the group of the people from the community. If You want to see Foundation more active, doing things You would like to see done - why won't You also join it? It's that simple. Foundation is an open group - You can join it in very easy way (all the details are in the Foundation topic).
Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Why you guys doing things without timeline?Or you guys doing things without plan?
The words like"SOON" "DAYS" "WEEKS" are not what we want to see.
Just give us a exact time,thanks.
Even soopy back online and post,he doesn't say any words about the NAVAJO ANON-THE UNBREAKABLE CODE that should be implement before 14th Undecided
is the end of the BETA testing still going to be pushed back with the delay or is that still on track to be done soon?
realrover

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:47:55 AM

I have updated my wallet yesterday following the instructions. After re-opening my backed up wallet, I've lost around 1200 NAV (have 15500 instead of 16700 approx). Doesn't look nice. Any advice? Tnx.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:50:19 AM

We need to just let soopy rest, while we HOLD our coins. He is exhausted after fighting an unexpected major battle for NAV COIN.

Funny.  Never knew a cheerleader who added anything significant to the conversation.  Thanks for maintaining the stereotype.

At least this is better than spreading FUD.

I'm being logical.  The foundation is creating fud with their behavior.

Unless you have something to add to the conversation, I'm going to block you.  Your unconditional support without asking questions makes me question why you're here.
I am here to make PROFIT!

nousernamesleft

Activity: 140

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:22:32 AM

We need to just let soopy rest, while we HOLD our coins. He is exhausted after fighting an unexpected major battle for NAV COIN.

Funny.  Never knew a cheerleader who added anything significant to the conversation.  Thanks for maintaining the stereotype.

At least this is better than spreading FUD.

I'm being logical.  The foundation is creating fud with their behavior.

Unless you have something to add to the conversation, I'm going to block you.  Your unconditional support without asking questions makes me question why you're here.
I am here to make PROFIT!

And that is the last cheer I will hear from mr caps lock Smiley 
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:39:20 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 03:01:40 AM by hashforce101

The question most likely in all ours minds is do we invest more on NAV at this time while markets are a all time low

Sell due to Double Spend past issue due to the market looseing trust but a fix has been applied

or

wait for annon -hold in our wallets and stake - and then benifit when the market goes crazy for annon

becoming a foundation member sounds very intertesting

what you thing
no fuding please
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:19:12 AM

The question most likely in all ours minds is do we invest more on NAV at this time while markets are a all time low

Sell due to Double Spend past issue due to the market looseing trust but a fix has been applied

or

wait for annon -hold in our wallets and stake - and then benifit when the market goes crazy for annon

what you thing
no fuding please

I am keeping half staking and half on market just in case of crazy pump Smiley

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:34:30 AM

i think ill purchase more and more NAV from https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_via while the prices are low

what about you guys
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:49:15 AM

or

what you thing
no fuding please
WE WAIT FOR ANON

cienki7

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:09:35 AM

i think ill purchase more and more NAV from https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_via while the prices are low

what about you guys

Wrong link https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav Smiley

I'm buying all the time small amounts from bittrex

nav_to_the_moon

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:06:26 AM

Update

Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Please make sure to update the first post accordingly once the website goes live. Don't just add the url-BBcode to the icon, nobody will ever notice that! Please make it stand out!
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:18:25 AM

what about you guys

Wrong link https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav Smiley

I'm buying all the time small amounts from bittrex

Me too!

A big motivation to do this is because Soopy. I know he will deliver anon.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:30:38 AM

OMG, I'm starting to have a bad feeling!  That's not good considering how many coins I'm holding.

Seriously? Where is the foundation when we need them?  There is a website to launch.  Timeline to discuss. Investors to attract. Cryptsy?? I understand SoopY's sick, but that shouldn't mean the entire project has to come to a screeching halt. There are things other than core development that need attention.

The more time that passes, the more I wonder if the foundation title is taken seriously. I really haven't seen any substantial community outreach from them since the double spend.  Only vague posts that are lacking in substance.  Considering SoopY's health, you'd think they would jump in and take the load off him.  Most of us on this message board would instantly come to SoopY's rescue, help keep investors in the loop, and make our best effort to save the coin.  What makes these guys so apathetic? Perhaps they don't even exist.  Perhaps they don't care.  I don't know.  Whatever the reason, even simple things are not moving forward.

Can't someone contact Cryptsy?  Launch the website?  Post updates that have substance?  Does SoopY have to be the gatekeeper for all this?  Aren't there 2 other devs (that's what the navajocoin fund thread says)?  My god this stuff is simple.

Times of crises are times to exceed customer expectations.  Sorry if I'm offending anyone. I put a lot of money into this coin because I loved the whitepaper.  I'm starting to dislike it now because of the organization, or lack thereof.

-nunl

PS> No offense to the coin master SoopY.  I really wish he had the support he needs.  If he doesn't get that help soon, all his efforts will be for nothing.

CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR COINS AND EVEN BUY MORE, IF YOU HAVE MANY - IF YOU DUMP THEM NOW, THE WHALE WILL BUY THEM UP.

Yes, i understand nousernamesleft what he want to say. I like soopy verry much, and i know it will be fine with navajo coin, i am also sure this coin will raise in the coinmarketcap list to at least the top 20 soon.
But if he sell his coins, i will be the whale what buy everything.
My advise for nousernamesleft is just to wait, hold ur coins and during the time we get more info u can focus on an other coin ( just mine some other and sell it ) but believe me u will fall out in tiers when the nav tech will be implanted and the website goes life.

Also i hope some other dev ( if there are others ) will keep us up-to-date on this topic, because when i see a message like nousernamesleft did, it shows that activity from the foundation is verry important.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:36:47 AM

or

what you thing
no fuding please

that's how I do it too
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

or

what you thing
no fuding please

that's how I do it too
Why do you do this? How long does it take to stop an amount of coins staking and get them onto an exchange?

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:49:36 AM

ASKs are so flat that it's just unbelievable, we should be way ahead 1.2k now but noone wants to buy coins...
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:56:55 AM

ASKs are so flat that it's just unbelievable, we should be way ahead 1.2k now but noone wants to buy coins...

This coin on the navajo name is new, why should people buy it so fast?
Just wait till website is online, till advertise program is ready and the nav tech is 100% implanted.

Be happy that the price is ~low~ at the moment, i buy whatever i can, because i am 101% sure that the price will go up soon when the 3 parts i just told are finished and up and running.

I dont know if u have nav coins? but what u can do to let the price go up is tell people about it, tell them the price is low, but also high if u look how old this NAV coin is. Let them buy some ( it dont have to be much, but just what u can miss ). They will enjoy the rising prices soon.

There are so many sh1t coins in the top 20 from coinmarketcap this coin can destroy all ( and it will when everything is finished ), this is a long term project and not a coin what will get pumped and dumped and in 1 month everybody forgots that coin. NAV is the only coin with this special anon tech ( Navajo ) , its created by the nav dev himself. Darkcoin / cryptonight etc is nothing incompare with NAVAJO.

And again; be happy the price is low so u can buy it for a nice price, soon u wont see it for this low price and u will think: wtf i should had buy it.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
nav_to_the_moon

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:25:24 AM

This coin on the navajo name is new, why should people buy it so fast?
Just wait till website is online, till advertise program is ready and the nav tech is 100% implanted.

Be happy that the price is ~low~ at the moment, i buy whatever i can, because i am 101% sure that the price will go up soon when the 3 parts i just told are finished and up and running.

I dont know if u have nav coins? but what u can do to let the price go up is tell people about it, tell them the price is low, but also high if u look how old this NAV coin is. Let them buy some ( it dont have to be much, but just what u can miss ). They will enjoy the rising prices soon.

There are so many sh1t coins in the top 20 from coinmarketcap this coin can destroy all ( and it will when everything is finished ), this is a long term project and not a coin what will get pumped and dumped and in 1 month everybody forgots that coin. NAV is the only coin with this special anon tech ( Navajo ) , its created by the nav dev himself. Darkcoin / cryptonight etc is nothing incompare with NAVAJO.

And again; be happy the price is low so u can buy it for a nice price, soon u wont see it for this low price and u will think: wtf i should had buy it.

True. Buy as long as the price is low. It'll skyrocket when they announce anon!
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:30:51 AM

Why do you do this? How long does it take to stop an amount of coins staking and get them onto an exchange?

AFAIK, if a sum of coin is already in staking, you can't stop in the middle of process,
the sum must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent.
Of course not all your coin will go in staking at same time.

One other point to think is how much time the exchanges take before to accept and complete a deposit.

Few day ago I made a series of a test, depositing few NAV to the exchanges.
Poloniex had requested 15 confirm to complete the deposit, BittTrex 30,
Bter 30 confirm to show a sign plus another 30 to process.

If you consider each confirm should be roughly long 30 second (but with POS it
may be irregular, even much longer), we get a long time to complete a single transaction
to the exchanges, and the market quotations in meantime can be radically changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: