Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:51:39 AM

I miss the pool  Cry

My poor ass can't afford to buy bulks. Mintpal ran off with my BTC from day/night trading. UGH

The pool was great. There wasn't enough hash rate to make a profitable venture for the pool operator. Shame too I was using my scrypt asics to mine on it. Coin plenty cheap atm for buying though.  Cool

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:36:40 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 07:38:08 AM by issie81

bitpay releases win mobile app called copay in the store, this app makes me anxious for lxc to pull through.
http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-releases-multisig-wallet-app-windows-phone/

What the fuck seriously. No response to this post. Where the fuck are you guys. I don't care I put at lot of faith and cash here and even donated heaps to the code review. Sill see fuck all. Fuck you guys for real. Steal money and post bullshit. Kill the coin and maintain your integrity as human fukin beings instead of bullshitting everyone. Sit on a dick you cunts - every dev on this
I'm shocked your the only person to have something to say, I thought for sure this would stir up conversation?

Well i read it but i am watching this on the sideline..
IF Dev don't deliver something for us this month, i will consider this coin as dead
This is actually close to my Soap with CLoak huge potential, then all of sudden it went silent and we all know where it's now (Cloak had max cap op 10mil!!!)
Dev has to say more then will be released soon or close to being released.

PS yes i am having a good day!, make it better dev:)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:43:57 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 06:56:34 PM by starblocks

bitpay releases win mobile app called copay in the store, this app makes me anxious for lxc to pull through.

What the fuck seriously. No response to this post. Where the fuck are you guys. I don't care I put at lot of faith and cash here and even donated heaps to the code review. Sill see fuck all. Fuck you guys for real. Steal money and post bullshit. Kill the coin and maintain your integrity as human fukin beings instead of bullshitting everyone. Sit on a dick you cunts - every dev on this
I'm shocked your the only person to have something to say, I thought for sure this would stir up conversation?

IF Dev don't deliver something for us this month, i will consider this coin as dead
This is actually close to my Soap with CLoak huge potential, then all of sudden it went silent and we all know where it's now (Cloak had max cap op 10mil!!!)

I wouldn't personally compare this to Cloak which from what I could see had some rather shady elements involved in it

However the Zerocoin protocol - very few coins have been successful in implementing this so time will tell if the Devs can achieve this goal which I hope they can

Would be good if there was some 'tangible' evidence of progress ie. screen shots/beta test anything for Librexsend or at least some commits on github to help build momentum toward its release because right now people are slowly losing faith as time drags on unfortunately although I still have plenty of patience left as I know these things do take time

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:45:14 PM

Activity virgins leaves much to be desired! There is expert opinion that the side chain can be achieved throughout the year. Therefore, the progression in the development of more desirable to cover! Programmers declare their opinion on this issue!
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:31:15 PM

I wouldn't personally compare this to Cloak which from what I could see had some rather shady elements involved in it

However the Zerocoin protocol - very few coins have been successful in implementing this so time will tell if the Devs can achieve this goal which I hope they can

Would be good if there was some 'tangible' evidence of progress ie. screen shots/beta test anything for Librexsend or at least some commits on github to help build momentum toward its release because right now people are slowly losing faith as time drags on unfortunately although I still have plenty of patience left as I know these things do take time

I'm starting to wonder if anyone here has actually worked a proper job in their life. Give me 2 or 3 days solid work and I can shake things up in a company. These devs have more freedom to create than most industries. There is every opportunity to demonstrate progress. Pretty obvious I'm wasting my time. I've accepted the coin is dead. Was drunk last night and felt like saying a royal fu k-you to those responsible for wasting my time. Apologies for outburst. But my sentiment and feelings remain steadfast.
altcollector

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:55:06 PM

I can not find this Bitpay app for installation on windows Store, and from what I understand this app is not a full node wallet, and I do not want anyone managing and taking care of my money. I prefer to keep away from this app.  Tongue
ViciousPlayer

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:47:29 AM

Just starting out here. Is this coin worth dropping a few BTC into at this stage?

Is there any more news about upcoming development and the new technology that is supposed to be under way?
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:53:13 AM

Just starting out here. Is this coin worth dropping a few BTC into at this stage?

Is there any more news about upcoming development and the new technology that is supposed to be under way?

The Altcoin market and also BTC Market is a crap lately, just look at the market volume of Bittrex, Cryptsy, Bter, Polo, etc... Yes my dear we already had better days on it, for me all coins are bleeding because the BTC Market is not so good as few years ago.

Fresh money is becoming rare on BTC and also at altcoin markets, however sometimes it is possible to find a flower in the sludge, and this coin is exactly a beautiful flower or if you prefer a rough diamond that is being polished.

That currency has enormous potential in my opinion, the anon system of Librexsend will be extremely unique and innovative and powerfull, to talk the true we already had better days on LXC, but it really does not matter right now, smart people are buying in this low price. I'm here for the long run so I am holding all my coins, I know when the things begin to be released, the buyers go wild and the prices also.

Only bet on what you are willing to lose.
ViciousPlayer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:26:52 AM

The Altcoin market and also BTC Market is a crap lately, just look at the market volume of Bittrex, Cryptsy, Bter, Polo, etc... Yes my dear we already had better days on it, for me all coins are bleeding because the BTC Market is not so good as few years ago.

Fresh money is becoming rare on BTC and also at altcoin markets, however sometimes it is possible to find a flower in the sludge, and this coin is exactly a beautiful flower or if you prefer a rough diamond that is being polished.

That currency has enormous potential in my opinion, the anon system of Librexsend will be extremely unique and innovative and powerfull, to talk the true we already had better days on LXC, but it really does not matter right now, smart people are buying in this low price. I'm here for the long run so I am holding all my coins, I know when the things begin to be released, the buyers go wild and the prices also.

Only bet on what you are willing to lose.

So, what you are saying is despite a decrease in interest in BTC, this is good. That, LXC is undervalued now. How high do you think it will go when the new tech comes out? Will it reach 10000 satoshis? The previous high, was that just a test pump? Could it go even higher, like 25000 satoshis? Something like a 10X return would be great, but I would settle for a 5X return.
ViciousPlayer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:33:20 AM

I have some friends who want to invest in something. They are more docile and into the stock market. The volatility in this could be pretty intense. I want to tell them about this coin, but it won't be so good if the dev fails to deliver. Any chance of this?

Is there a sister coin to this that you are investing in? I figure it would be tons safer to spread money around, maybe buy LXC and a sister coin and spread the risk around. Thanks for your input.
Black_Hand

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 10:50:02 AM

I have some friends who want to invest in something. They are more docile and into the stock market. The volatility in this could be pretty intense. I want to tell them about this coin, but it won't be so good if the dev fails to deliver. Any chance of this?

Is there a sister coin to this that you are investing in? I figure it would be tons safer to spread money around, maybe buy LXC and a sister coin and spread the risk around. Thanks for your input.

Forget this coin, seems dead... I hope to be wrong but the continuous price drop speak itself..
Watch VPNcoin, dev is very active and is very undervalued at this price, is in bitnet and supernet now and the technology behind VPNcoin is unique for a coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 10:56:17 AM

Forget this coin, seems dead... I hope to be wrong but the continuous price drop speak itself..
Watch VPNcoin, dev is very active and is very undervalued at this price, is in bitnet and supernet now and the technology behind VPNcoin is unique for a coin.

And in anon tech ShadowCash has already delivered (pos coin), but price hasn't gone to moon, it seems that anon hype has ended. So LXC which look dead might be really dead now (no pump even with anon).

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:12:46 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 02:03:35 PM by bangomatic

And in anon tech ShadowCash has already delivered (pos coin), but price hasn't gone to moon, it seems that anon hype has ended. So LXC which look dead might be really dead now (no pump even with anon).

You can thank the sdc troll crew for the low price and low interest in shadowcash. They caused thousands of btc to simply evaporate from the market. I own just shy of 20k sdc but id have bought plenty more...
Maybe once some new investors come into the market sdc will rise, who knows... but shadows low price is not because "anon hype has ended". It's a combination of the afore mentioned and the fact that someone keeps dumping.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:09:53 PM

I can not find this Bitpay app for installation on windows Store, and from what I understand this app is not a full node wallet, and I do not want anyone managing and taking care of my money. I prefer to keep away from this app.  Tongue
Copay Is the name of the app, you should have read the article I posted, and it is not third party, I downloaded it myself
altcollector

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:58:16 PM

Copay Is the name of the app, you should have read the article I posted, and it is not third party, I downloaded it myself

I do know that the the app name is Copay, and I also did read the fucking article, it happens that the Copay is not available in windows store for installation. as you did the download and also installation through the windows store, please tell me the webpage link because I want to do the same. I have a windows phone and I want to test this app.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:52:34 PM

things are heating up here:)
time to loose some steam, dev can help with it haha
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:59:01 PM

I do know that the the app name is Copay, and I also did read the fucking article, it happens that the Copay is not available in windows store for installation. as you did the download and also installation through the windows store, please tell me the webpage link because I want to do the same. I have a windows phone and I want to test this app.
go to the store in your windows phone, I searched Copay and it was the first one to come up?
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:12:15 PM

Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
who gambles a 100 btc in a few hours except bobsurplus
AltCoinTroll

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:02:51 PM

I heard of Friday night dumps but this is nutz.  Roll Eyes
Oops

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I dropped the cookies.

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:18:48 AM

I heard of Friday night dumps but this is nutz.  Roll Eyes

IDK about a dump but the volume has picked up a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: