Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 04:42:02 PM

where can l download zip blockchain?..my wallet wont sync..
yes l have dat file..
Are you using Windows 8.1
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:01:11 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 05:26:45 PM by MedaR

win 7
0 active connections

peers.dat
***ass above
1. Close wallet.
2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as peers.dat (lowercase)
3. Move that file into your Roaming Folder
4. Restart wallet

wallet downloaded from web..

no conflict with..
firewall
antivirus
spybot sd

You can rent this space
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

I do not know what kind of problem you have, but I never had any problems with my windows wallet, it's syncing fine as you can see in the image.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:36:29 PM

do l need config file?

You can rent this space
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:37:42 PM

You step #2 is wrong
2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as peers.dat (lowercase)

you should be making a file called librexcoin.conf that you past the nodes into and not peers.dat.

1. Close wallet. Delete your current peers.dat file
2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as librexcoin.conf (lowercase)
4. Restart wallet

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:41:56 PM

You step #2 is wrong

you should be making a file called librexcoin.conf that you past the nodes into and not peers.dat.

2. Open Notepad and copy/paste the addresses in. Save the file as librexcoin.conf (lowercase)
4. Restart wallet

working thanks!
who told me peers.dat ?

You can rent this space
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:47:50 PM

You step #2 is wrong

4. Restart wallet

working thanks!
who told me peers.dat ?

Ugh. Sorry, I wasn't thinking.

Thanks for the correction.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:51:08 PM

Much to our dismay the Win mobile coin staking wallet is no longer viable. Sinetek (The dev working on it) had an HD crash and did not have current back up of the then working code. We have a test version that works and shown in the video but it doesn't not send coins. After a month of waiting and discussion he has indicated he has no desire to redo the code lost and thus Win mobile is dead atm.

Librexsend is still being worked on as is another project that was previously unannounced. That item is a credit card withdraw for LXC coins. You can use any Visa or Mastercard to withdraw Librexcoin anywhere those cards are accepted.

We are also looking for any devs that can make apps for Librexcoin such has a real HTML5 wallet and other things. Anyone intrested to join us or has a skill to offer please pm me here.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 12:44:34 AM

Much to our dismay the Win mobile coin staking wallet is no longer viable. Sinetek (The dev working on it) had an HD crash and did not have current back up of the then working code. We have a test version that works and shown in the video but it doesn't not send coins. After a month of waiting and discussion he has indicated he has no desire to redo the code lost and thus Win mobile is dead atm.

Librexsend is still being worked on as is another project that was previously unannounced. That item is a credit card withdraw for LXC coins. You can use any Visa or Mastercard to withdraw Librexcoin anywhere those cards are accepted.

We are also looking for any devs that can make apps for Librexcoin such has a real HTML5 wallet and other things. Anyone intrested to join us or has a skill to offer please pm me here.
Is there a guesstimate for Librex send and the card withdrawals?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:05:06 AM

I got curious and started researching Zerocoin and Zerocash in this forum and it appears that stuff is nowhere near ready yet so if Librexsend requires that well I guess that answers that

Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:03:20 AM

I got curious and started researching Zerocoin and Zerocash in this forum and it appears that stuff is nowhere near ready yet so if Librexsend requires that well I guess that answers that

Librexsend doesn't require it. In fact it has nothing to do with it.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:40:49 AM

Librexsend doesn't require it. In fact it has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for nothing Sinetek. What a legacy.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:28:28 AM

Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?
hope you have earned money on it to continue the project. Will be ready in the next few days Librexsend?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:30:23 AM

Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?
hope you have earned money on it to continue the project. Will be ready in the next few days Librexsend?

Relax.. librexsend will be ready when its ready.. things take time..... in the meantime just relax and watch them btc go to the moon!
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:15:37 AM

Maybe you sponsor a project?
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:40:06 AM

I'm sorry but I call bullshit. I've been keeping my eye on LXC since the very beginning. Heck I was about to invest .5 btc in it since I was waiting for most people to finish dumping. My plan was to get in before you started fulfilling your planned releases for January and watch LXC sky rocket to the top. But so far this is a huge disaster filled with false promises. In my opinion we needed to have at least the mobile windows released this month. Now we have waited for nothing and you are asking us to come in and help out. And with librexsend who knows if that is even being worked on or if it will be released soon. I'm just saying its not looking good at all. I wish you guys the best but I'm staying away. I rather be looking from the side lines. That's just my opinion and my two cents.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:25:27 AM

I'm sorry but I call bullshit. I've been keeping my eye on LXC since the very beginning. Heck I was about to invest .5 btc in it since I was waiting for most people to finish dumping. My plan was to get in before you started fulfilling your planned releases for January and watch LXC sky rocket to the top. But so far this is a huge disaster filled with false promises. In my opinion we needed to have at least the mobile windows released this month. Now we have waited for nothing and you are asking us to come in and help out. And with librexsend who knows if that is even being worked on or if it will be released soon. I'm just saying its not looking good at all. I wish you guys the best but I'm staying away. I rather be looking from the side lines. That's just my opinion and my two cents.

Well it seems the 'devs' are really just managers/brokers, outsourcing development to (thus-far) incompetent fools. No wonder a target date can't be set, they aren't the ones developing. So, devs.. What kind of payment are these guys working for? Is it you who dumps to pay these people? How much lxc was dumped to pay Sinetek?
Black_Hand

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 09:16:55 AM

ROFL this coin is becoming more funny averyday. An HD crash now and no backup of code.
How many years have the developer 10 ?  Undecided
at the end we waited for nothing , and you do not have anything in hand yet and in future we think...
nice work DEVs! ...
HAve fun on vacation with our money as long as you can....  Angry
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:37:30 AM

So you have knowledge of this for one month that the Windows Mobile version data was lost?
That means you lied to us saying Windows Wallet was close to release..
As much as i would like to see LXC succeeding, things are becoming like a joke
vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:03:23 AM

So you have knowledge of this for one month that the Windows Mobile version data was lost?
That means you lied to us saying Windows Wallet was close to release..
As much as i would like to see LXC succeeding, things are becoming like a joke

Next time we will get a mesage ,that HD crashed with with the working librexsend code and no back up were saved.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: