Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:41:42 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 02:59:50 PM by bangomatic

We now announce our all new website for Librexcoin. Check it out at Librexcoin.com . It is a fully feature professional website made especially for LibrexCoin. We hope you enjoy it. We do. Smiley

New site is not responsive on my phone.  I think you just need to add the following tag in the head area.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

EDIT:   Wink

You can also add user-scalable=no and that will keep it from zooming by accident on mobile.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no initial-scale=1.0">

Site looks nice BTW!

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 03:56:20 PM

Basically we need big releases and that code review I donated 4000 lxc for back when it was 12k. Momentum has been a drag in all these block coins. The scene needs some excitement.
Dev when might we be able to see some transparency on the donations made by the community. And I'm sure i read somewhere on the blocknet thread that Dan Metcalfe is no longer doing coin reviews, which is good I think for us considering all the nonsense surrounding him. Anybody with good PR skills might try to contact kristov atlas for the review find out a price if he's willing to do such a thing.I wonder if he still does his YouTube channel shows.
johnnystjohn

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:32:53 PM

Basically we need big releases and that code review I donated 4000 lxc for back when it was 12k. Momentum has been a drag in all these block coins. The scene needs some excitement.
Dev when might we be able to see some transparency on the donations made by the community. And I'm sure i read somewhere on the blocknet thread that Dan Metcalfe is no longer doing coin reviews, which is good I think for us considering all the nonsense surrounding him. Anybody with good PR skills might try to contact kristov atlas for the review find out a price if he's willing to do such a thing.I wonder if he still does his YouTube channel shows.

Agreed!  Donation fund needs to be used fruitfully.  Would be beneficial to inform community of future plans for fund usage.

New site is awesome! 
Mutilpool works good too!  My miner has been running almost non-stop since opening. 
Also found a scrap R7 260 that might still be working.  Could give out some nice hash. Need to test...
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:59:06 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 05:30:45 PM by Librexcoindev

Agreed!  Donation fund needs to be used fruitfully.  Would be beneficial to inform community of future plans for fund usage.

New site is awesome!  
Mutilpool works good too!  My miner has been running almost non-stop since opening.  
Also found a scrap R7 260 that might still be working.  Could give out some nice hash. Need to test...

Running it on x-11 will keep gpu's much cooler and use less electric. I suggest if you have any idle gpu's rigs and or even a single card machine to point then to the x-11 portion of the pool.

When I get home (6 hrs) I'll post the wallet address of the coins along with the orig tx id and totals from cryptsy as they have been moved to bittrex.

There is roughly 1 btc of bitcoin and 2 btc worth of LXC at agound 16 k sats. Regradless the amount that the TX's adds up is what in the wallet in lxc coins. So rough btc value is 2 btc atm. We can do whatever the community would like to do with it. I'm open to suggestions and ideas.

100% of LXC's developments have been funded by myself and the other LXC devs. This is time and money out of pocket. What get released and how long it takes is usually dependent on our time and money. A lot of effort went in the website and previous developments as well as ongoing projects. Some things finish sooner then others. As for Blocknet it has no bearing on the LXC product development process atm. It will actually help it as it may partially fund things and share tech. We are trying to get the current projects finished and are looking into new things as well.

Please spread the news of our pool. The more it does and more it helps LXC. Twitter Reddit FB anything. Smiley

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Chupacabras

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

Grin Love the new site.  Grin
A Cry for Help

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

Grin Love the new site.  Grin

Me too. It's very cool and well made. Probably the best coin websit I've seen. Nice work dev keep it up.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:25:26 PM

I propose to make premium on multipool for miners constantly working on it!
johnnystjohn

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

I changed to newer version of sgminer and getting much better hash and no rejects practically.

For Xubuntu:
changed from sgminer 4.1.0-103-g100015 to sph-sgminer_x11mod.
Was mining with darkcoin kernel and changed to x11mod!

went from majority rejects to practically none.
went from 570kh to 880kh.

Here is git clone link:
https://github.com/djm34/sph-sgminer_x11mod.git

here is link to pretty good guide for sgminer on Xubuntu:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701331.0

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:57:13 PM

Does anyone have a modified miner for windows?
plamen345

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:09:58 PM

guys what happened with mintpal i have 55 LTC that i cant witdraw right now when i ll manage to do that ? Sad
plamen345

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:28:14 PM

As a result of this, Moopay LTD will be filing for bankruptcy and dissolution following the administration process; and ceasing operations. All client funds held in consumer accounts are safe, and can be withdrawn as per normal at this moment in time. If you fail to withdraw your funds before the platform is shut down on October 31st, you will receive an email asking you where you want your funds to go.

Again, all funds held in consumer accounts are safe – consumer funds are essentially held in the equivalent of a client trust account and are fully separate. You can withdraw them via the normal route up until the end of the month.        till the end of this mont i ll can withdraw my 55 LTC OR ?
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:49:29 PM

Mabye we should mine the emark in the pool for sha256 seems to be climbing in value?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 09:26:02 PM

Mabye we should mine the emark in the pool for sha256 seems to be climbing in value?

we will need a few more miners before we can add eMark to sha256 pool..
Currently there is just one miner..

Good new is, the small amount of buy power we added to exchange seems to attract a lot of other buyers.. LXC +28% on bittrex!

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:16:59 AM

As a result of this, Moopay LTD will be filing for bankruptcy and dissolution following the administration process; and ceasing operations. All client funds held in consumer accounts are safe, and can be withdrawn as per normal at this moment in time. If you fail to withdraw your funds before the platform is shut down on October 31st, you will receive an email asking you where you want your funds to go.

Again, all funds held in consumer accounts are safe – consumer funds are essentially held in the equivalent of a client trust account and are fully separate. You can withdraw them via the normal route up until the end of the month.        till the end of this mont i ll can withdraw my 55 LTC OR ?

I have been trying to withdraw some BTC from there since they re-opened it to allow users to do so.

Gave my BTC withdrawal address and left a note is the area below. Still nothing. It's just sitting there. It's only 0.02BTC, so no biggie, but money is money.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:11:11 AM

Agreed!  Donation fund needs to be used fruitfully.  Would be beneficial to inform community of future plans for fund usage.

New site is awesome!  
Mutilpool works good too!  My miner has been running almost non-stop since opening.  
Also found a scrap R7 260 that might still be working.  Could give out some nice hash. Need to test...

Running it on x-11 will keep gpu's much cooler and use less electric. I suggest if you have any idle gpu's rigs and or even a single card machine to point then to the x-11 portion of the pool.

When I get home (6 hrs) I'll post the wallet address of the coins along with the orig tx id and totals from cryptsy as they have been moved to bittrex.

There is roughly 1 btc of bitcoin and 2 btc worth of LXC at agound 16 k sats. Regradless the amount that the TX's adds up is what in the wallet in lxc coins. So rough btc value is 2 btc atm. We can do whatever the community would like to do with it. I'm open to suggestions and ideas.

100% of LXC's developments have been funded by myself and the other LXC devs. This is time and money out of pocket. What get released and how long it takes is usually dependent on our time and money. A lot of effort went in the website and previous developments as well as ongoing projects. Some things finish sooner then others. As for Blocknet it has no bearing on the LXC product development process atm. It will actually help it as it may partially fund things and share tech. We are trying to get the current projects finished and are looking into new things as well.

Please spread the news of our pool. The more it does and more it helps LXC. Twitter Reddit FB anything. Smiley

I vote that we keep the donation funds for what they were intended...LibrexSend code audit.
Getting LibrexSend finished up and audited is priority one in my book.

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:44:04 AM

New site is awesome!  

I vote that we keep the donation funds for what they were intended...LibrexSend code audit.

Agreed

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:10:16 AM

Uh yeh. The whole reason for the price rise to nearly 20k was excitement about community involvement (donations) and anticipation of a code audit. With all due respect to the devs it was also indicated that we were not far off. Always not far off...

It's been a bit of pissing in the wind since then.

And who cares if Dan is not reviewing coins anymore? We are part of his blocknet family so ask the fucker to do it for himself and stand by his god damn work.

Since when did alt communites become a bunch of pussies anyway? This fud bombing has really changed the scene.

I remember when people just did shit and pushed through it. If the first review doesn't work we'll raise more money for a new one. Just do fucking something.
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:27:38 AM

Uh yeh. The whole reason for the price rise to nearly 20k was excitement about community involvement (donations) and anticipation of a code audit. With all due respect to the devs it was also indicated that we were not far off. Always not far off...

It's been a bit of pissing in the wind since then.

And who cares if Dan is not reviewing coins anymore? We are part of his blocknet family so ask the fucker to do it for himself and stand by his god damn work.

Since when did alt communites become a bunch of pussies anyway? This fud bombing has really changed the scene.

I remember when people just did shit and pushed through it. If the first review doesn't work we'll raise more money for a new one. Just do fucking something.

Instant gratification is not something people working in code and on software projects can handle. It just doesn't work like that. Check any project where there is a open sort of thing and some even when its not. Things like games. Publisher give dead lines and millions $ and more often than not it doesn't happen when they think it will. Sometime they are forced to release an imperfect or "buggy game and issue patches and fixes ETC. If your game doesn't work you get pissed and maybe toss it and bad mouth the company. If you anon feature is buggy or broke people get their privacy revealed and if they are using it for certain things go to jail etc. I will not do that to people. I'll piss in the wind all day and all over myself if need be before I let shit/bugged code out on purpose that can fuck people up just to bump the coin price. Sorry I am not that guy.  Undecided

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:34:38 AM

i put in 1T hasher @ sha-256:)
maybe will get couple of 2T hashers, let help this coin. Value wise it's worth much more then this
Hope to do my service for this coin
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 01:24:30 PM

New site is awesome!  

agreed, but Dan Metcalfe should be out, not because he can't or isn't smart enough just because of the bad publicity he's had lately
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: