Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 05:56:01 PM

THIS IS AWESOME AND IT IS STILL A GOOD BUY AT 9500K B4 LXC SHOOT UP FOR NEXT STOP AT 12K AND THAN 15K BY SUNDAY 2PM EASTERN AND THAN YOU ALL KNOW IT OVER 200K BY 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER
AS WE WILL HAVE MANY RELEASES BY THAN AND MINTPAL...
BTER WILL TAKE US TO 500K...
LXC TO DA MOON

And where 500k?  Grin
its comin  and we'll be sure to send you a smiley when it does

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:17:50 AM

THIS IS AWESOME AND IT IS STILL A GOOD BUY AT 9500K B4 LXC SHOOT UP FOR NEXT STOP AT 12K AND THAN 15K BY SUNDAY 2PM EASTERN AND THAN YOU ALL KNOW IT OVER 200K BY 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER
AS WE WILL HAVE MANY RELEASES BY THAN AND MINTPAL...
BTER WILL TAKE US TO 500K...
LXC TO DA MOON

And where 500k?  Grin
its comin  and we'll be sure to send you a smiley when it does

+ 1

Librexcoin is not a pump and dump coin, LXC will do better than it for a long run. Just jump in the train and enjoy the ride.  Wink

With all resorces released, (500Ksat) is a plausible value, do not be impatient to be rich. Side chains is the future on crypto and LXC is the place to be. Last night I bought more 1 BTC, thanks for cheap coins.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:40:49 AM

I've seen other test vids (a friend is a tester for it) of this app and it does look close to being finished. This coin has one of the nicest developers and has an active team. It has lasted longer than most new coins do and it has managed to stay relevant and command a decent price and volume. Based on the vids I saw (not posted) I am buying more of this coin today.
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:47:40 AM

We have indeed made good progress on both Win Mobile and LibrexSend these last few days.  Cool

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

It will happened LXC to da moon
It's just most of all crypto currency is low in value right now.
Wait and watch 2015 and Librexsend will bring this coin way high...check the above response from librexdev ---> means patience. ..
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Any feedback for the multipool??

The amount of hash send is pretty low. I will have to change payouts to once every 3 days if we cannot generate more hashpower?!
Also if you have comments about the service let me know, it might be possible to help you out.

minimum hashrate should be around 300Mhs for x11, 100MHs for scrypt and 2 THS for sha256
This minimum is to allow a good yield/efficiency on the minted coins (=best payouts)

Let me know if you are missing something, otherwise promote the multipool and send more hash!
It is in any case good for your coins already in your wallet!

Luckylui

Activity: 154

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:13:40 PM

The amount of hash send is pretty low. I will have to change payouts to once every 3 days if we cannot generate more hashpower?!
Also if you have comments about the service let me know, it might be possible to help you out.

minimum hashrate should be around 300Mhs for x11, 100MHs for scrypt and 2 THS for sha256
This minimum is to allow a good yield/efficiency on the minted coins (=best payouts)

Let me know if you are missing something, otherwise promote the multipool and send more hash!

Can you add more coins to the pools?

It would help greatly! Some of those coins on the pool are not that great.. Can you add CheckCoin to the x11 rotation.

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

It would help greatly! Some of those coins on the pool are not that great.. Can you add CheckCoin to the x11 rotation.

of course, but many of the better coins, have a higher diff, making the profitability actually very low:

e.g. when we have a coin with diff 5 (still low) on x11 it will take more then an hour to find a block with current hash. The pool will look for the best coin every 15 minutes, probably resulting in switching to another coin before a block is found.
Also due to the checks and trading involved more coins generate more work for the pool-op. If we find only 1 block a day, due to big spread of low hash over every daemon makes it not very interesting.
The more hash the multipool has, the easier to find better mineable coins. (bigger choice). In addition, operating a multipool is a lot of manual work (keeping all coin deamons in sync, install updated coin versions etc, do all trades and transfers, find better profitable coins, compile and test these, find exchange etc ect.) . This is mainly a hobby project and helping the coin dev/community. So with extreme low hash rates there is not much motivation to keep looking for the best coin..

Of course it is all about what was first: the chicken or the egg, but i will need some confidence the pool is appreciated and hash will follow. That said, I will check out your suggestion tomorrow!

johnnystjohn

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:33:22 PM

Been reading about BlackHalo/BitHalo.  My understanding is that it would be a P2P exchange.  
Would this be an alternative to the online exchanges (Trex, Crypsty etc)?  Very interesting!

Would eliminate the possibility of get MTGoxed or Mintpaled in the arse! Angry

As LXC Dev suggested, should we pursue this feature?  I think yes!  I also think this would be the model for exchange platforms of the future.

How would a coin be added to BlackHalo?  

I haven't downloaded the beta "wallet" yet but I am excited to see how it all works.  Need to do a little more research.

Bright things ahead for LXC, D. Zimbeck, BlackHalo and Crypto!

johnnystjohn

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:39:30 PM

of course, but many of the better coins, have a higher diff, making the profitability actually very low:

e.g. when we have a coin with diff 5 (still low) on x11 it will take more then an hour to find a block with current hash. The pool will look for the best coin every 15 minutes, probably resulting in switching to another coin before a block is found.
Also due to the checks and trading involved more coins generate more work for the pool-op. If we find only 1 block a day, due to big spread of low hash over every daemon makes it not very interesting.
The more hash the multipool has, the easier to find better mineable coins. (bigger choice). In addition, operating a multipool is a lot of manual work (keeping all coin deamons in sync, install updated coin versions etc, do all trades and transfers, find better profitable coins, compile and test these, find exchange etc ect.) . This is mainly a hobby project and helping the coin dev/community. So with extreme low hash rates there is not much motivation to keep looking for the best coin..

Of course it is all about what was first: the chicken or the egg, but i will need some confidence the pool is appreciated and hash will follow. That said, I will check out your suggestion tomorrow!
  Multipool is much appreciated!  Your work is commendable! LXC multipool has motivated me to start mining again.
Luckylui

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:44:34 PM

Multipool is much appreciated!  Your work is commendable! LXC multipool has motivated me to start mining again.

Very well said and I respect that. I am still on the pool since DAY 1. Hopefully more people will crankc up the rigs and plug em towards the pool! I only have 2MH/s but.. thats the best I can do! Smiley
Keep up the great work! One coin that might do well if you want to check it over by Coinking is Granite Coin. Low diff and it was easy finding a block all by myself. Cheesy

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:22:44 PM

I Mine also on sha-256 1TB:)
all i can do for this coin, i don't mine not anymore as i am more becoming an investor.
Heavily invested in LXC and BitBay, also a few Munne and VDO but that is just for fun:)

Can't wait for christmas, lets see what Santa brings this year to us all i want is LibrexSend
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:59:30 PM

Been reading about BlackHalo/BitHalo.  My understanding is that it would be a P2P exchange.  
Would this be an alternative to the online exchanges (Trex, Crypsty etc)?  Very interesting!

Would eliminate the possibility of get MTGoxed or Mintpaled in the arse! Angry

As LXC Dev suggested, should we pursue this feature?  I think yes!  I also think this would be the model for exchange platforms of the future.

How would a coin be added to BlackHalo?  

I haven't downloaded the beta "wallet" yet but I am excited to see how it all works.  Need to do a little more research.

Bright things ahead for LXC, D. Zimbeck, BlackHalo and Crypto!

Yes between the decentralized exchange and smart contracts that would make it pretty hard to get scammed over or Goxed.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:19:18 PM

Very well said and I respect that. I am still on the pool since DAY 1. Hopefully more people will crankc up the rigs and plug em towards the pool! I only have 2MH/s but.. thats the best I can do! Smiley
Keep up the great work! One coin that might do well if you want to check it over by Coinking is Granite Coin. Low diff and it was easy finding a block all by myself. Cheesy

granitecoin is good to mine, however it is not listed on a decent exchange (if any at all?!)

I like your suggestions, but remember coins should have this type of specs:
listed on either: bittex, cryptsy or poloniex (we need to sell minted coins asap)
have a reasonable volume (no too much spread between buy/sell price)
low diff (with current hash)

The best way to make pool higher profitable is to gain more hashrate. tweet/promote where you can.
I have a budget of 500 LXC to promote pool, let me know if you have any smart ideas (raffles, bonus blocks etc)

Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

Wishing all who celebrate Thanksgiving day today a happy holiday and best of times with your family and friends.  Grin

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

Wishing all who celebrate Thanksgiving day today a happy holiday and best of times with your family and friends.  Grin
Cheers
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:03:37 AM

I don't celebrate it but i celebrate life in general so all do enjoy time off with families, in the end it's all about ppl who surround us
Cheers
Luckylui

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:31:41 PM

I don't celebrate it but i celebrate life in general so all do enjoy time off with families, in the end it's all about ppl who surround us
Cheers

Cheers Smiley

zigpumper

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:27:34 PM

Definitely 2014 has been a bad year for BTC and also some altcoins, but 2014 not over yet, I believe that until the end of the year and during the whole year 2015 the altcoin scenario will change strongly, LXC has many interesting resources close to be released that will surprise the altcoin cenario, an amazing and exclusive anon system with side chains, Windows mobile staking wallet, for sure LXC gonna explode hard, who bought cheap LXC cheers.

Who has not bought yet, pay attention, because the time is passing fast, get some LXC before the explosion of prices. Librexcoin has an incredible roadmap, and when some of these resources will be released, LXC will take off like a rocket.

Ps. None coin and not even bitcoin has a mobile wallet for windows ... LXC is making testing in one as you can see on the video, LXC win mobile wallet will have stacking abilities and LXC and their devs reminded for being the first currency that made a windows mobile wallet on crypto history.

Theres no doubt that LXC is a good place to be. (price is pretty cheap for the potential of the coin at the moment)

https://i.imgur.com/1rZRcBR.png
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

WP wallet Ucoin http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/uwallet/cd5caade-9943-4bff-a694-5b45f8bbae14
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: